George Clooney Says Obama Avoiding Needed Leadership

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
:cool:

Earlier this summer, actor and activist George Clooney rebuked the Obama White House for its failure to act decisively in assisting Sudan.

President Barack Obama’s relationship with the Hollywood elite continues to show signs of strain. Spike Lee, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie have all indicated unease with Obama’s lack of decisive leadership. You can now add George Clooney to that list as well.
____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

George Clooney Says Obama Avoiding Needed Leadership | Socyberty

Why is it that folks on the right are the only ones who give a shit what actors and actresses think about politics and our role inthe world? If these paid liars actually knew what they were talking about and cared enough, don't you think they would be politicians themselves?

Why is it that folks on the right are the only ones who give a shit what actors and actresses think about politics and our role inthe world? If these paid liars actually knew what they were talking about and cared enough, don't you think they would be politicians themselves?

Now you just settle on down there!!! :eusa_angel:

Heard the new Clooney film was not so good by the way...

Then of course, the right also hires them. Can you say "Governator"?

Clooney is running for Governor!!!?????

Developing...

The Dem base is Hollywood and the non-living with the latter outscoring the former on their SAT's

Damned wealthy people should mind their own business.... Damn them.... oh... wait... He's a liberal... yea, forget that.... he's not a damned wealthy person, he's a good guy.... but.... he's being mean to the Messiah.... This is a dilemma. Do we hate him for being rich? Love him cuz he's left? Or hate him for turning on the Messiah?

Confused lefties will need instructions.

Earlier this summer, actor and activist George Clooney rebuked the Obama White House for its failure to act decisively in assisting Sudan.

President Barack Obama’s relationship with the Hollywood elite continues to show signs of strain. Spike Lee, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie have all indicated unease with Obama’s lack of decisive leadership. You can now add George Clooney to that list as well.
____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

I'm so glad to know this!!! I was wondering!! Now if I can just find out what my favorite checker at the market thinks about it!! :rolleyes:

Please don't. I contributed to that. I hated the Democrat that ran against him. First time I voted for a Republican.

____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

I'm filing this little tidbit into the Who-Gives-A-Shit file along with all of the other Sinatra posts.

Forum List

Back