George Clooney Just Revealed What He Really Thinks About Donald Trump And...WOW

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.

I wonder what a mega rich elitist leftie like George Clooney thinks about a democrat candidate who wants to take all his money and redistribute it? We'll probably never know because Clooney probably ain't smart enough to know who is running on the democrat ticket.

You do know those guys are 'ENTERTAINMENT radio', right? Anyone who takes these guys as serious journalists / news people are misguided. They are the flip-side of the coin to Chris 'Thrill Up My Leg' Matthews.

I wonder what a mega rich elitist leftie like George Clooney thinks about a democrat candidate who wants to take all his money and redistribute it? We'll probably never know because Clooney probably ain't smart enough to know who is running on the democrat ticket.

He supports Obama 100% ...

George Clooney's brain is just about gone by his addiction .... He is a alcoholic.

So until he gets his own life in order sit the fuck down Clooney..

George Clooney: Donald Trump Is A ‘Xenophobic Fascist’

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.

Important enough for you to comment on his thoughts....

oh brother, Clooney toons, a man who was afraid of commitment and finally got married in his late forties putting down others. I don't think a lot of folks give a rats Ass. Its easy to be a RICH liberal in Holleywerid. you never have to take HARD STAND on anything.

You do know those guys are 'ENTERTAINMENT radio', right? Anyone who takes these guys as serious journalists / news people are misguided. They are the flip-side of the coin to Chris 'Thrill Up My Leg' Matthews.
i know they are. but a lot of 'conservatives' listen to them.

why don't you have a problem with them voicing their opinions?

Important enough for you to comment on his thoughts....

Or to make fun of the jackass

Well, some folks saw fit to give a damn what Clint Eastwood thought, so why not?

I ignore them just like I do Clooney. Clooney is an actor, though. These guys get paid to spew their opinions.

I ignore them just like I do Clooney. Clooney is an actor, though. These guys get paid to spew their opinions.
so they've made a career out of something you object to clooney doing occasionally and your ire is reserved for clooney?

Well, some folks saw fit to give a damn what Clint Eastwood thought, so why not?
Clooney ain't no Eastwood.
George-Clooney.gif

Forum List

Back