George Bush is Hitler

Abbey Normal said:
No, I really didn't.

Here's the sausage icon, just because I can never think of a good time to use it. :sausage:

DFresh, you got a big monitor? Even if you got a small one, that's the biggest wiener you'll see.

Semper Fi said:
DFresh, you got a big monitor? Even if you got a small one, that's the biggest wiener you'll see.

Are you one of those fag marines? It’s OK, you can tell us. Do you enjoy thinking about my wiener?

George Bush said:
Only wieners say wiener.

DFresh said:
Are you one of those fag marines? It’s OK, you can tell us. Do you enjoy thinking about my wiener?

When you get back from your "vacation," you can explain to ME what a "fag Marine" is, jackass.

Just to keep your pea-sized education up to snuff, Marines do not tolerate fags. They have a way of getting injured beyond repair.

DFresh said:

No, I'm a high school student, dipshit. And Marines aren't fags. Liberals are fags, fag.

Semper Fi said:
No, I'm a high school student, dipshit. And Marines aren't fags. Liberals are fags, fag.

Marines are definitely not fags. Doug is a fag. Last time we went out for some drinks I had to watch my ass as I saw that glow in his liberal eyes!

Hey, Doug - :finger:

:)

DFresh said:
I guess this is wasted on a banned poster... but here goes....

Here are some "fags" in action....

mount_suribachi.jpg

Marines raising the flag at Mount Suribachi at Iwo Jima, after the bloodiest battle of the Pacific during World War II.

The Marines are the "fags" that liberated the Pacific, Europe, Iraq, resuced American hostages since 1800 ("the shores of Tripoli")....

DFresh, you are, without a doubt, the poster child for the failure of our educational system. You are the epitome of ignorance. Crack open a book once in a while, instead of watching "The Simpsons"...

Ok, now that we've gone to calling servicemen names, maybe we could get back on the subject at hand?

America is waking up, and alternative theories regarding the events of 9/11 are spreading across the land. Charlie Sheen has bravely come foreward talking about 9/11, not as an expert on the subject, but as a questioning citizen. CNN's showbiz tonight has run a poll asking, "Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?"

So far, 82% of 19534 voters have said "Yes", there is a coverup surrounding 9/11. Only 18 % of voters have said "No" there is not.

It seems that those questioning the government are becoming the majority.

Is there a reason for their questioning?

I assure you, these individuals have every right and every reason to question the official story.

I present to you a few more suspicious facts to investigate:

Why was the steel rubble of the WTC shipped to china under armed guard to be melted down? (Link)

Why did a group of Pentagon officials suddenly cancel travel plans on Sept. 10, due to "security concerns?"

Why were there NORAD drills involving jet liners flying into the WTC and the pentagon in the years/months before 9/11?
(Link)

StoptheMadness1 said:
Ok, now that we've gone to calling servicemen names, maybe we could get back on the subject at hand?

America is waking up, and alternative theories regarding the events of 9/11 are spreading across the land. Charlie Sheen has bravely come foreward talking about 9/11, not as an expert on the subject, but as a questioning citizen. CNN's showbiz tonight has run a poll asking, "Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?"

So far, 82% of 19534 voters have said "Yes", there is a coverup surrounding 9/11. Only 18 % of voters have said "No" there is not.

It seems that those questioning the government are becoming the majority.

Is there a reason for their questioning?

I assure you, these individuals have every right and every reason to question the official story.

I present to you a few more suspicious facts to investigate:

Why was the steel rubble of the WTC shipped to china under armed guard to be melted down? (Link)

Why did a group of Pentagon officials suddenly cancel travel plans on Sept. 10, due to "security concerns?"

Why were there NORAD drills involving jet liners flying into the WTC and the pentagon in the years/months before 9/11?
(Link)

I'm sorry..I couldn't get past "Charlie Sheen is bravely coming forward."

Bravely coming forward?

The countless websites and people screaming about a conspiracy but Charlie Sheen is bravely coming forward.

I don't think you know exactly how funny you are.

Quoting a CNN poll, now that is FUNNY. I was lurking at DUunderground site today, and they we're asking their people to du the cnn poll. How silly do you think people are, a poll with 82% say they believe????? They love to jack up a poll on Cnn, and then try to tell you. See this is how the people really feel.. Now that is hilarious :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Has anyone looked at the pieces of information i posted?

My post was not about Charlie Sheen, it was about the information he and hundreds of thousands of other people are talking about.

This issue is neither democratic nor republican, liberal or conservative. Break your conditioning, the two party system is corrupt to the core.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that when you are being told that your own government may be involved in the horrendous events of 9/11, it will be met with intense skepticism and denial.

Do you want to talk about it? If not, then I see no point in giving any more information to those who are not willing.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Has anyone looked at the pieces of information i posted?

My post was not about Charlie Sheen, it was about the information he and hundreds of thousands of other people are talking about.

This issue is neither democratic nor republican, liberal or conservative. Break your conditioning, the two party system is corrupt to the core.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that when you are being told that your own government may be involved in the horrendous events of 9/11, it will be met with intense skepticism and denial.

Do you want to talk about it? If not, then I see no point in giving any more information to those who are not willing.

You brought up Charlie Sheen. You said he "bravely came forward" - you had to expect some ridicule.

Here is a link you need to read:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

I can't post all the pages but it examines each one of the claims that the conspiracy theorists use when they speak of 9/11.

Why don't you check it out - then come back and discuss it.

The thing about celebritites is that I distrust them. I distrust them more than politicians. Most of their life is what their agents tell them to do, or what is in style, or what will get them a little bit more money.

Charlie Sheen "bravely coming forward" means just more noise from Hollywood. He's not a person, he's an actor.

Poor, poor DFresh. Another example of a once-fine poster whose brain has been hollowed out like so much swiss cheese by Bush Derangement Syndrome. We really need a fund set up to discover a cure.

Semper Fi said:

GunnyL said:
When you get back from your "vacation," you can explain to ME what a "fag Marine" is, jackass.

Just to keep your pea-sized education up to snuff, Marines do not tolerate fags. They have a way of getting injured beyond repair.

lmao!! Way to combat stupidity with newer more shinier stupidity.

you guys both deserve awards for taking mind-numbingness to new heights.

fags (I couldnt help it).

Forum List

Back