George Bush is Hitler

Shaggy said:
lmao!! Way to combat stupidity with newer more shinier stupidity.

you guys both deserve awards for taking mind-numbingness to new heights.

fags (I couldnt help it).

Damn, do I feel shamed by the immediate flood of intellectualism you have introduced into the fray. :wtf:

Nuc said:
Yeah, but when I went to the Sistine Chapel, I thought it was kinda good, even if it was made by a fruitcake.......... :gay: :poop: :link: :stupid: :mm:

So now you wish to specify the work of art after the fact.

The painting is impressive and more importantly, suitable to its surroundings. I have vaulted ceilings in my house, but I wouldn't want that particular work painted on them.

But I suspect you are arguing just to be arguing since you have proven yourself on one or two occasions at least capable of understanding my point.

GunnyL said:
So now you wish to specify the work of art after the fact.

The painting is impressive and more importantly, suitable to its surroundings. I have vaulted ceilings in my house, but I wouldn't want that particular work painted on them.

But I suspect you are arguing just to be arguing since you have proven yourself on one or two occasions at least capable of understanding my point.

That art is subjective, of course. But there are so many beautiful works of art made by gays. Cole Porter songs are pretty good. Errol Flynn was a good actor. I don't think it's profitable to judge the work by the maker in the world of art.

Nuc said:
That art is subjective, of course. But there are so many beautiful works of art made by gays. Cole Porter songs are pretty good. Errol Flynn was a good actor. I don't think it's profitable to judge the work by the maker in the world of art.

And just how would these works of art compare to works of art by non-gays? I don't think one's sexual preference has anything to do with artistic ability.

Well, except that gays could probably paint pretty pink flowers better than non-gays. :poke:

I am always amazed at the insistance that so many great minds just so happen to be homosexuals. How would anyone know if Michelangelo was a homosexual? I have seen the homosexual propaganda pieces that claim everyone intelligent and good looking that did anything creative was homosexual, what a crock. But where is the definitive, nonbias research that proves such horseshit. I have studied his work and read about his life but have only come across the homo shit when it was stated by someone trying to feel better about the fact that they like other boys that attempt to act like women. If you go to "history" books written by Islamanuts I would guess that they take credit for everything worth a shit too.

By the way, I heard that Hitler, Stalin, Marx, Mao, and Hussein are and were homosexuals........wow.

Actually, Mao liked young girls. Stalin liked women. Hussein liked to torture and Hitler was into power (but he did have a wife).

GunnyL said:
Damn, do I feel shamed by the immediate flood of intellectualism you have introduced into the fray. :wtf:

You should feel shamed by your own comments.

GunnyL said:
"Marines do not tolerate fags. They have a way of getting injured beyond repair."

^^^ obviously the words of a true intellectual and scholar. :rolleyes:

Shaggy said:
You should feel shamed by your own comments.

For what? Not taking shit off some two-bit punk? You let me worry about my conduct and you worry about yours. Currently, your conduct is sticking its nose in where it doesn't belong.

^^^ obviously the words of a true intellectual and scholar. :rolleyes:

I made no claim that the statement was either. Harsh reality would be a more apt description.

jimnyc said:
Marines are definitely not fags.. Last time we went out for some drinks I had to watch my ass as I saw that glow in his liberal eyes!

You do have a nice ass, now that I think about it, I should scan the picture of your ass that you left at work and post it. Yeah that's right, it's still there.

hahaha :piss2:

DFresh said:
You do have a nice ass, now that I think about it, I should scan the picture of you ass that you left at work and post it. Yeah thats right, its still there.

I see you have been left to linger--do you get medals at DU for this?

dilloduck said:
I see you have been left to linger--do you get medals at DU for this?

Does anyone understand what Dildo is talking about?

DFresh said:
You do have a nice ass, now that I think about it, I should scan the picture of your ass that you left at work and post it. Yeah that's right, it's still there.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DFresh again.

Well the time will come, you are still an ass.

DFresh said:

This is the best you have?

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back