General Video Game Discussion

I have no idea how well lamb and tuna go together so.. maybe I need to smoke a bowl first..

You crazy potheads :lol:

:smoke: In my state you can legally posses up to 28grams :cool:

in my city that is only a ticket. and i'm in the midwest!

yeah its a $100 fine and they grind your grass into the street. or take it home and smoke it with their buddies ;).

Same as getting a speeding ticket, civil violation not criminal.

Hey is there a weed based video game out there....CHALLENGE....be the first to post the link to the pot game :D

You crazy potheads :lol:

:smoke: In my state you can legally posses up to 28grams :cool:

in my city that is only a ticket. and i'm in the midwest!

yeah its a $100 fine and they grind your grass into the street. or take it home and smoke it with their buddies ;).

Same as getting a speeding ticket, civil violation not criminal.

Hey is there a weed based video game out there....CHALLENGE....be the first to post the link to the pot game :D

i dunno if you'd call it a game rather than a sim but..

HighGrow 4.20 FREEWARE Version - Legal Marijuana Growing

i dunno if you'd call it a game rather than a sim but..

HighGrow 4.20 FREEWARE Version - Legal Marijuana Growing

I'm sold

120x600-prinzzess.gif

I have no idea how well lamb and tuna go together so.. maybe I need to smoke a bowl first..

lo ...

C'mon Sho I thought you were a movie buff?

Big Daddy came up on google. I never caught that one.. hehe. I stopped liking Sandler right after he stopped being funny.

I popped "They're All Gonna Laugh at You" into the old CD player not too long ago.

It's still pretty fuggin' funny.

I'm still playing the shit out of Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. I admit, I enjoy smoking a few bowls and then sniping motherfuckers trying to take down my flag.

Tiger woods, madden and a few other sports games are also in the lineup.

Agreed on the pc > console argument. Ever since discovering mouse look with Jedi Knight Outcast I find that console gaming is just too restrictive.

Smoking bowls and gaming go together like lamb and tuna fish.

On the other hand, smoking bowls and Civ go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Last edited:
I know this is going to sound a bit old school but I use to love Ages of Empire as a kid. I can go much further back then that though. :lol:

Forum List

Back