General Motors Green Revolution!!

You're kinda slow son.....Free Software Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Linux is free and will always be free. Redhat is not LINUX.

anyone can download Linux for free. It is freeware.

:lol:

RedHat is not Linux?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh man..thanks for the laugh.

Red Hat is not Linux. Sorry. But please do continue to make a total and complete ass of yourself, you do it very well! :clap2:

Um..roh kay shaggy..but..

Community Support Expands for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6

Red Hat News | Community Support Expands for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6

New tech always takes a while to roll out.

Of course it does...that's why the I-pod and I-pad took so long to catch on.....:cuckoo:

I-pods and I-pads don't cost $40,000 either.

Well that..and it's more of an evolutionary process with those products. From Mac Books, to the ipods, to cellphones, to products that merged the two till now.

The VOLT is entirely electric and all the support structures (charging stations and the like) haven't been put into place.

As that rolls out..so will the car.

Give it time, it'll catch on.

How long were SUVs around before they became popular?

A profitable company, like Toyota, has the luxury of time. GM doesn't.

SUV's caught on immediately - google Ford Explorer....

There were other 4-wheel drive vehicles (Jeeps included) around long before the Ford Explorer was introduced. The GMC Jimmy, for example, was introduced in 1970.

That was a slow process as well..and unfortunately it worked to make American cars unpopular world wide.

The long awaited, highly touted, earth shaking, environmental juggernaut, and game changing Chevy Volt is shitting the bed in sales.......
GM sells just 281 Chevy Volts in February, Nissan only moves 67 Leafs — Autoblog Green

Peruse Chevrolet's February sales release, and you'll notice one number that's blatantly missing: the number of Chevy Volts sold. The number – a very modest 281 – is available in the company's detailed data (PDF), but it certainly isn't something that GM wants to highlight, apparently. Keeping the number quiet is a bit understandable, since it's lower than the 321 that Chevy sold in January.

The VOLT was going to save GM, right? According to Obama it was. It was an integral part of his "new green economy". :lol: GM has only managed to move about 900 Volts since the big rollout. This seems to be the pattern with everything Obama touches - he's the anti-Midas.

How nice. GM is talking about increasing production of this dog.....only a Government run entity would pursue such stupidity....

GM didn't expect to turn a profit on Volt for several years, as reported last year. However, the company is doing quite well without big sales of its Volt. Too bad the good news trumps your attempt as the purveyor of bad news. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

RedHat is not Linux?

Red Hat is not Linux. Sorry. But please do continue to make a total and complete ass of yourself, you do it very well! :clap2:

Red Hat News | Community Support Expands for Red Hat Enterprise Linux*6

You're wrong. Just admit it. It isn't a crime to be mistaken. Grown men admit when they are wrong, immature boys deflect, spin and deny.

Linux is freeware that anyone can download and use. You don't need or require Red Hat to use Linux.

Red Hat uses the Linux Kernel. Red Hat is not Linux.

My friends at GNU- who invented LINUX- will get a good laugh at what a total douchebag you are....:lol: :lol:

The long awaited, highly touted, earth shaking, environmental juggernaut, and game changing Chevy Volt is shitting the bed in sales.......
GM sells just 281 Chevy Volts in February, Nissan only moves 67 Leafs — Autoblog Green

Peruse Chevrolet's February sales release, and you'll notice one number that's blatantly missing: the number of Chevy Volts sold. The number – a very modest 281 – is available in the company's detailed data (PDF), but it certainly isn't something that GM wants to highlight, apparently. Keeping the number quiet is a bit understandable, since it's lower than the 321 that Chevy sold in January.

The VOLT was going to save GM, right? According to Obama it was. It was an integral part of his "new green economy". :lol: GM has only managed to move about 900 Volts since the big rollout. This seems to be the pattern with everything Obama touches - he's the anti-Midas.

How nice. GM is talking about increasing production of this dog.....only a Government run entity would pursue such stupidity....

GM didn't expect to turn a profit on Volt for several years, as reported last year. However, the company is doing quite well without big sales of its Volt. Too bad the good news trumps your attempt as the purveyor of bad news. :lol:

I am just reporting the facts Mag. The VOLT is shitting the bed. It may never turn a profit.

Red Hat News | Community Support Expands for Red Hat Enterprise Linux*6

You're wrong. Just admit it. It isn't a crime to be mistaken. Grown men admit when they are wrong, immature boys deflect, spin and deny.

Linux is freeware that anyone can download and use. You don't need or require Red Hat to use Linux.

My friends at GNU- who invented LINUX- will get a good laugh at what a total douchebag you are....:lol: :lol:

No..you're wrong. Red Hat is a company that makes a brand of Linux. That's what they sell. That's what the company is based on. It's like your trying to tell me that GM isn't a car company because they don't make FORD cars. It's an absolutely absurd point.

It's also like saying that HP/DG/SUN/SOLARIS/SGI didn't make a UNIX OS because it didn't come out of Berkley or ATT.

Linux is an Operating System. It's based on UNIX...except you have a wider range of hardware platforms you can run it on.

You're kinda slow son.....Free Software Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Linux is free and will always be free. Redhat is not LINUX.

anyone can download Linux for free. It is freeware.

RedHat is not Linux?

And he supposedly makes six figures!

No..you're wrong. Red Hat is a company that makes a brand of Linux. That's what they sell. That's what the company is based on. It's like your trying to tell me that GM isn't a car company because they don't make FORD cars. It's an absolutely absurd point.

It's also like saying that HP/DG/SUN/SOLARIS/SGI didn't make a UNIX OS because it didn't come out of Berkley or ATT.

Linux is an Operating System. It's based on UNIX...except you have a wider range of hardware platforms you can run it on.

Hilarious!! :clap2:

Sorry - but Red Hat is STILL not Linux.

You said that Red Hat was Linux. That is not true. Red Hat is not Linux. You are wrong. There is no grey area.

When mature adults make statements that are found to be factually incorrect, such as the statements you have made in this thread - they admit it. It's what grown-ups do.

Grow up. :eusa_liar:

You said that Red Hat was Linux. That is not true. Red Hat is not Linux. You are wrong. There is no grey area.

When mature adults make statements that are found to be factually incorrect, such as the statements you have made in this thread - they admit it. It's what grown-ups do.

You're a fucking idiot.

Simple as that.

RedHat is Linux.

That's what they make..that's what they sell.

Yeah..and?

I own a Co-op in Manhattan too.

Anytime you wanna visit..lemme know.

When I want to visit the big city I head for Paris or London. We have a nice flat about 100 yards from the Champs Elysees and I have a good friend in Swiss Cottage for when we visit London, so we're covered there champ!:lol:

Yeah..and?

I own a Co-op in Manhattan too.

Anytime you wanna visit..lemme know.

When I want to visit the big city I head for Paris or London. We have a nice flat about 100 yards from the Champs Elysees and I have a good friend in Swiss Cottage for when we visit London, so we're covered there champ!:lol:

Groovy chief.

Always nice to know people in big cities.

You're a fucking idiot.

Simple as that.

RedHat is Linux.

Really? Then all of these companies ARE Linux too...

Arch Linux, KahelOS, 8 Layer Technologies Inc., Debian, Knoppix, Ubuntu, Canonical Ltd..
Kubuntu, Linux Mint, Xubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Mandriva,
PCLinuxOS, Gentoo, SUSE Linux Enterprise, Damn Small Linux, "DistroWatch ....

ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ARE LINUX??? REALLY??

No Sallow, they aren't. You're the fucking idiot. :lol:

you_fail-12825.jpg

six figures...$5,000.00 per yr.
Six figures! WOOHOO!!!

"What is "is"?"
"Are we ever really alone?"

It's surprising that anyone thinks six figures is alot. In Manhattan if those six figures are under 200K..it's chump change.

But to some..it might be alot.

Who knows..:eusa_shhh:

You're a fucking idiot.

Simple as that.

RedHat is Linux.

Really? Then all of these companies ARE Linux too...

Arch Linux, KahelOS, 8 Layer Technologies Inc., Debian, Knoppix, Ubuntu, Canonical Ltd..
Kubuntu, Linux Mint, Xubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Mandriva,
PCLinuxOS, Gentoo, SUSE Linux Enterprise, Damn Small Linux, "DistroWatch ....

ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ARE LINUX??? REALLY??

No Sallow, they aren't. You're the fucking idiot. :lol:

you_fail-12825.jpg

Yeah..all those companies ARE LINUX TOO.

And you're still a fucking idiot.

You remind me a little of that witch that was running for congress...when she was playing textualist games with the Constitution.

Anyway..

RHCT certification vs. RHCSA certification
IT professionals who earn a Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification have demonstrated the core system administrator skills that are sought and valued by companies and organizations using Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The job title these professionals typically hold is that of system administrator and job postings seeking their particular set of skills are usually for system administrators. Tellingly, salary surveys indicate that RHCTs earn more than system administrators holding certifications from other programs. In short, the term "technician" sells their skills short. With the launch of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat will be offering a certification with a title that is far more aligned to usage in the marketplace and reflective of system administration skills.
redhat.com | RHCSA

Dare to dream, boy.

maggie, it is not that simple, the gov. is subsidizing their sales to the tune of $7500.00 per unit.

The same for the leaf whose starting price is 32k vs. 42k for the Volt.

How many people do you think will shell out 35k all in ( with rebate) for a boutique vehicle ( the volt)?

some interesting snippets;

The New York Times said that, if the electrically powered Volt succeeds, it “could put the troubled company on a whole new path after 10 decades tethered to the internal-combustion engine.”

On the other hand, if it doesn’t, it “could drag GM, and perhaps the entire struggling American auto industry, even further behind Asian competitors,” like Toyota (TM), and Honda (HMC).

snip-

”The first year’s [sales] volume, by GM’s own calculations, is 10,000 units, and you can’t save a company with that,” says John Wolkonowicz, an auto industry analyst at IHS Global Insight. “That’s chicken feed. You’d need a vehicle that sells 400,000 units.”

snip-

Setting aside the irony of a government rebate from the entity that owns GM -- the government -- Charlie Vogelheim of automotive analysis group IntelliChoice said $30,000 “is a threshold automakers can't go over” if they expect to push a car into the mainstream.

and Gm still owes us a ton of money maggie......do you know what their net profit on a volt is?

oops forgot the link.
http://www.minyanville.com/business...olt-chevy-volt-toyota-honda/4/1/2010/id/27590

Forum List

Back