General Motors bailout total about $15 billion

The Treasury Department on Monday announced that the government has sold its remaining shares of General Motors (GM) and that losses from the 2009 auto industry bailout total about $15 billion.

U.S. Sells Last of GM Shares | Fox Business
This --along with Iran's nukes, Bengazi, fast'n'furious, Philadelphia vote-threats, ACA, and 10 million jobless is how we 'fundamentally change America. Are everyone's incomes equal yet?

...and yet your link does not work....

The Treasury Department on Monday announced that the government has sold its remaining shares of General Motors (GM) and that losses from the 2009 auto industry bailout total about $15 billion.

This --along with Iran's nukes, Bengazi, fast'n'furious, Philadelphia vote-threats, ACA, and 10 million jobless is how we 'fundamentally change America. Are everyone's incomes equal yet?

Here, let me help you out on finding a link that ACTUALLY works, since it is too hard for you to use your grey matter above your shoulder. Government sells last of its GM shares
The taxpayer loss on the GM bailout is $10.5 billion. The Treasury department said it recovered $39 billion from selling its GM stake, and had put $49.5 billion of taxpayer money directly into the GM bailout.
Now we know the Ambassador Christopher Stevens was executed by Al Qaeda and the vagina candidate left him to die along with 3 other Americans(I heard they are looking for another ambassador to replace him, you want to sign up Vandalshandle?). Obama accused the President of Syria of killing thousands of his own people, yet every year since Obama took office, over 3 million unborn and born babies were executed in the name of Choice. That when Obama took office, the national debt was 9 trillion dollars and he is going to leave with it at 20 trillion(yeah, he has cut the debt my ass). Liberals like you are the reason America is going to decline, it already has started with a 1000+ point drop in the Dow. When it gets around 5000 again, you liberals will blame George Bush for it. Just remember though Obama has been president for 7 years now. Liberalism is all about equality. Everyone will be equally poor and equally miserable. Except the liberal elite, like George Soros, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton and his wife, and Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama is the #1 Jobs President. 14.1 million new jobs & counting!

Repubtards are having a meltdown over this.

CYOGj2XWEAATKbl.jpg

Here, let me help you out on finding a link that ACTUALLY works, since it is too hard for you to use your grey matter above your shoulder. Government sells last of its GM shares
The taxpayer loss on the GM bailout is $10.5 billion. The Treasury department said it recovered $39 billion from selling its GM stake, and had put $49.5 billion of taxpayer money directly into the GM bailout.
Now we know the Ambassador Christopher Stevens was executed by Al Qaeda and the vagina candidate left him to die along with 3 other Americans(I heard they are looking for another ambassador to replace him, you want to sign up Vandalshandle?). Obama accused the President of Syria of killing thousands of his own people, yet every year since Obama took office, over 3 million unborn and born babies were executed in the name of Choice. That when Obama took office, the national debt was 9 trillion dollars and he is going to leave with it at 20 trillion(yeah, he has cut the debt my ass). Liberals like you are the reason America is going to decline, it already has started with a 1000+ point drop in the Dow. When it gets around 5000 again, you liberals will blame George Bush for it. Just remember though Obama has been president for 7 years now. Liberalism is all about equality. Everyone will be equally poor and equally miserable. Except the liberal elite, like George Soros, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton and his wife, and Barack Hussein Obama.

Sorry, Anda., but you don't pay me enough to research your own arguments. As for the rest of your post, I lost interest when I got to "vagina candidate". I generally don't bother with immaturity of that level.

Notice w there isn't a stat on what types of jobs those are. As of right now 92 million plus American Citizens aren't looking for work. Some because they retired, many only have hopelessness because of the shit economy. More going to be unemployed this year, as retailers are cutting back to cut cost of higher minimum wage, and ACA laws. Just love that liberal compassion.

More Americans than ever before are not working
More Americans than ever before are not working with 92 MILLION people out of the workforce.
Macy's Closing 40 Stores In 2016, Sale This Weekend In Question As Other Malls To Follow
Macy's closing 40 stores in 2016 gave a blow to all over department store and malls across the country.
Dow down 2,000 points since peak
'Stock market wealth is being wiped out all over the planet'
You libtards were crooning how great the economy was doing when the DOW was 18k plus, but since it has been in a free fall, you goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, useful idiots just cant seem to pull your liberal heads out of your asses. It all goes back to you being sociopathic in behavior. If you say it enough, then it must be true. Until the TRUTH gives you guys a smack down.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
[/quote][/quote]

"Dow down 2,000 points since peak
'Stock market wealth is being wiped out all over the planet'"

Dow 1/20/09, one week after Obama's inauguration= $7,062.93
Dow 1/14/16=$16,317.14
When you are printing 5 trillion dollars and injecting it into the FAUX economy, the poor suffer for it, and the rich borrow it to get richer. Thanks for making the point that liberals are for the 1%ers, and not for the 99%ers. Liberals love to lie to their voters, and the dumbass voters just keep on voting for the same. You deserve the misery that liberals FORCE upon you. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.

Forum List

Back