General Flynn May Walk Free

Judge Emmitt Sullivan has ordered Mueller to turn over any material that might be helpful to the former National Security Advisor. If he finds Flynn did not have sufficient evidence to defend himself, the judge may overturn the conviction and let him go free.

But, will Flynn be able to get back his life along with all the $$$ her had to spend defending himself?

More of this @ Dick Morris: Big Blow to Mueller -- Flynn May Walk

Defend himself? Flynn didn't go to court... he plead guilty. Do you guys even have a clue how the system works?
You really must try reading the news. Withholding exculpatory evidence is a crime. The judge may reverse Flynn's conviction, regardless of whether it was based on a confession or a judgement.

Both of those statements are true.

But there is no evidence that Mueller withheld any evidence, or that Judge Sullivan will reverse the conviction.

It is possible that he could, but it is just as possible that space aliens will land on the National Mall tomorrow afternoon.
Mueller has turned over all evidence now. If any is found to be exculpatory and not previously released, Flynn may be free from punishment and enabled to bring a claim against Mueller for violation of legal procedures.

MUELLER MADNESS: Special Counsel Hands Over All ‘EVIDENCE’ On Mike Flynn | Sara A. Carter

Defend himself? Flynn didn't go to court... he plead guilty. Do you guys even have a clue how the system works?
You really must try reading the news. Withholding exculpatory evidence is a crime. The judge may reverse Flynn's conviction, regardless of whether it was based on a confession or a judgement.

Both of those statements are true.

But there is no evidence that Mueller withheld any evidence, or that Judge Sullivan will reverse the conviction.

It is possible that he could, but it is just as possible that space aliens will land on the National Mall tomorrow afternoon.

It wasn't a conviction... he plead guilty. I understand that once a judge accepts the plea deal it is considered a conviction, but it never went to trial. I'm sure you know, but many on here probably don't know, law enforcement can legally lie to someone in order to get them to confess or plea to a deal... prior to trial that is. A person talking to law enforcement however can't lie. So I'm not sure where the OP and his source are getting this idea that Flynn and his attorney cab fight this.

And if it is shown that the plea was gained through extortion it will be voided. Get a clue.

Extortion? I hate to tell you this, but the whole point of a plea bargain is what you are considering extortion. People don't do plea deals to get the same punishment as if they were convicted in trial.

Flynn was more than likely given the plea deal of a lighter sentence and Mueller not going after his son in return for the plea deal. That's NOT extortion... that's just a plea deal.
Be mindful also that a plea is not a sworn statement of fact.

McCabe is hasn't been charged, hasn't plead guilty, and hasn't been convicted- he is not a crook- the only thing we know he is guilty of for sure is making President Trump really, really unhappy.

I don't know... Sounds to me like he is guilty of pissing the fellow that is in charge off and that can be considered pretty stupid... After 29 years of working in a bureaucracy like the FBI, you would think he would know better...
FBI agents generally don't have to worry about losing their jobs because the President doesn't like them.

Not until this administration.
The only ones that may lose their jobs are the corrupt assholes that Obama enabled for years.

And by 'corrupt assholes' you of course mean FBI agents who have devoted their life to protecting American citizens- but somehow manage to piss off Trump and his minions.
No. I mean the one's at the top who have ignored their oath to uphold the Constitution and constitutional laws. McCabe is at the top of my list. Comey is second. There are a few others, but definitely not the vast majority of honest agents who also hated Comey and McCabe...and hated the fact that they tarnished the reputation of the entire FBI.

McCabe is hasn't been charged, hasn't plead guilty, and hasn't been convicted- he is not a crook- the only thing we know he is guilty of for sure is making President Trump really, really unhappy.

I don't know... Sounds to me like he is guilty of pissing the fellow that is in charge off and that can be considered pretty stupid... After 29 years of working in a bureaucracy like the FBI, you would think he would know better...
FBI agents generally don't have to worry about losing their jobs because the President doesn't like them.

The only ones that may lose their jobs are the corrupt assholes that Obama enabled for years.

And by 'corrupt assholes' you of course mean FBI agents who have devoted their life to protecting American citizens- but somehow manage to piss off Trump and his minions.
No. I mean the one's at the top who have ignored their oath to uphold the Constitution and constitutional laws. McCabe is at the top of my list. Comey is second. There are a few others, but definitely not the vast majority of honest agents who also hated Comey and McCabe...and hated the fact that they tarnished the reputation of the entire FBI.

The only ones tarnishing the reputation of the entire FBI are Donald Trump and his Trumpsters.

Moral at the FBI is low- not because they hate Comey and McCabe- but because the President has been attacking the FBI's integrity from before he even took office.

The only ones tarnishing the reputation of the entire FBI are Donald Trump and his Trumpsters.

Moral at the FBI is low- not because they hate Comey and McCabe- but because the President has been attacking the FBI's integrity from before he even took office.

Morale is low at the FBI because the rank and file actually give a shit about their oaths and they have had to sit back and watch as one of the preeminent legal institutions on the planet was corrupted by a bunch of scumbags.

Last edited:

He has never attacked the rank and file agents at the FBI. It has always been the top brass assholes.

He has never attacked the rank and file agents at the FBI. It has always been the top brass assholes.

Really?
Trump:
Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says it is missing five months worth of lovers Strzok-Page texts, perhaps 50,000, and all in prime time. Wow!

In a note about Trump:
He also circulated a quotation from Tom Fitton, the president of the conservative-aligned group Judicial Watch, who last year said the Obama administration had turned the F.B.I. into a “K.G.B.-type operation.”

Another Trump tweet
After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness.

FBI agent in op-ed says he’s leaving over ‘relentless attacks on the bureau’

A former FBI agent says in a new op-ed that he has left the nation's top law enforcement agency due to the "relentless" attacks on the bureau from critics such as President Trump and congressional Republicans.

In an op-ed for The New York Times, former supervisory special agent Josh Campbell wrote that "political attacks on the bureau must stop."

Morale is low at the FBI because the rank and file actually give a shit about their oaths and they have had to sit back and watch as one of the preeminent legal institutions on the planet was corrupted by a bunch of scumbags.

Not what the agents are saying

fbi_1.jpg

© Getty Images
A former FBI agent says in a new op-ed that he has left the nation's top law enforcement agency due to the "relentless" attacks on the bureau from critics such as President Trump and congressional Republicans.

In an op-ed for The New York Times, former supervisory special agent Josh Campbell wrote that "political attacks on the bureau must stop."

Maybe a #gofundem' page could be set up for them to build a safe space for the whiners...

Really?
Trump:
Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says it is missing five months worth of lovers Strzok-Page texts, perhaps 50,000, and all in prime time. Wow!

In a note about Trump:
He also circulated a quotation from Tom Fitton, the president of the conservative-aligned group Judicial Watch, who last year said the Obama administration had turned the F.B.I. into a “K.G.B.-type operation.”

Another Trump tweet
After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness.

Maybe he's getting out before he gets caught being part of the corruption. Maybe he got paid by a George Soros group or the DNC to say that shit. Maybe CNN paid him to say that shit.

Trump has NEVER attacked the rank and file FBI. You are a stupid shit for believing that garbage.

CNN Profiles - Josh Campbell - Law Enforcement Analyst - CNN

Maybe the stupid bastard talks out of both sides of his mouth. Here, he criticizes the FBI.

Fmr agent: FBI must be held accountable for not following up on tip - CNN Video

Maybe you really are a useful idiot of the left.

Last edited:

Really?
Trump:

In a note about Trump:

Another Trump tweet

Maybe he's getting out before he gets caught being part of the corruption. Maybe he got paid by a George Soros group or the DNC to say that shit. Maybe CNN paid him to say that shit.

Trump has NEVER attacked the rank and file FBI. You are a stupid shit for believing that garbage..

I just quoted Trump attacking the FBI and I quoted a former FBI agent who quit in part due to Trump and the Republicans attacks on the FBI.

You are the stupid shit who believes what Trump tweets.

fbi_1.jpg

© Getty Images

"SUPERVISOR". Not rank and file dude.

fbi_1.jpg

© Getty Images

'special agent'

Which means he started off in the rank and file- and was still a special agent- but also supervised special agents.

Yeah that is rank and file.

No one has done more to hurt the credibility of the FBI than Trump and his Republican fellow travellors.

fbi_1.jpg

© Getty Images

'special agent'

Which means he started off in the rank and file- and was still a special agent- but also supervised special agents.

No one has done more to hurt the credibility of the FBI than Trump and his Republican fellow travellors.

SUPERVISOR is no longer rank and file, numbnuts.

fbi_1.jpg

© Getty Images

'special agent'

SUPERVISOR is no longer rank and file, numbnuts.
A supervisory special agent is a specific job within the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It gives them with the responsibility of leading teams of special agents in investigations. It requires them to report directly to managing and executive special agents. Supervisory special agents are essentially senior agents, who may do field, administrative, and analytical work while leading an investigation.

A supervisory special agent will typically try track the progress of an investigation. In most cases, this will involve strategizing and documenting the tactics and processes of an investigation. The supervisory special agent will then typically direct the special agents working on the case, based upon need and the perceived strengths of individual team members. Throughout these processes, the supervisory agent carefully documents and reports all aspects of the case.

A supervisory special agent must first be accepted for training by the FBI to be a special agent. This group typically accepts only the most outstanding and qualified personnel, and a university degree in some criminal sociology or an investigatory discipline is a requirement. Supervisory special agents are typically promoted, based on need and availability. They are normally awarded this promotion through merit and fitness reports. Most supervisory special agents maintain regular hours in an office environment. However, the unique requirements of this job may also require extensive fieldwork, travel, and irregular work schedules. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)

Really?
Trump:

In a note about Trump:

Another Trump tweet

Trump has NEVER attacked the rank and file FBI. You are a stupid shit for believing that garbage..

I just quoted Trump attacking the FBI and I quoted a former FBI agent who quit in part due to Trump and the Republicans attacks on the FBI.

Trump wasn't criticizing the FBI. He was criticizing those at the top who nixed to actions on the tips.

You are full of shit.

Really?
Trump:

In a note about Trump:

Another Trump tweet

Trump wasn't criticizing the FBI. He was criticizing those at the top who nixed to actions on the tips.

You are full of shit.
Hmmm I guess that is one of those 'alternative facts' that Trump believes in- where did Trump mention 'the top'?

Trump:

Trump:
In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says

Trump:
running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters

So you think that whenever Trump says 'the FBI' he isn't actually talking about the FBI- but about Comey and McCabe?

Forum List

Back