General "BetrayUS" is now Petrayus again?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
This is a political question, not about the military.

Remember the NYTimes ad calling Petrayus, "Betrayus?"

Remember the Democrats that called him a liar about the surge?

Now all of a sudden, all that gets flushed down the memory hole and Obama has made this wonderful choice?

I've heard rumors that Moveon, has deleted the "Betrayus" ad from their website and google has deleted it from their cache!

Are liberals this openly hypocritical that they think they can pretend "Betrayus" never happened and we all will forget the very recent past?

I can't be the only one who remembers Democrats calling Petrayus a liar on the surge.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now this is pretty funny. A few years ago the Dems including BO and Hillary were trashing General Petraeus and he was Bush's man, and now BO fires his man and hires Bush's man, the one they trashed.

You can't make this stuff up. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Now all of a sudden, all that gets flushed down the memory hole and Obama has made this wonderful choice?

I've heard rumors that Moveon, has deleted the "Betrayus" ad from their website and google has deleted it from their cache!

Are liberals this openly hypocritical that they think they can pretend "Betrayus" never happened and we all will forget the very recent past?

I can't be the only one who remembers Democrats calling Petrayus a liar on the surge.

I remember MoveOn calling him that....but not the NY Times. Perhaps you can link the NY Times article calling him that.

BTW...has anyone here (liberal or otherwise) called him that?

I remember MoveOn calling him that....but not the NY Times. Perhaps you can link the NY Times article calling him that.

Yes, they have... research it yourself Sunshine.

If moveon.org represents all Liberals, then Free Republic, World Net Daily, and the Canada Free Press represent all Conservatives. What's that? Conservatives don't like being all grouped together under one website? Imagine that. :rolleyes:

If moveon.org represents all Liberals, then Free Republic, World Net Daily, and the Canada Free Press represent all Conservatives. What's that? Conservatives don't like being all grouped together under one website? Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Moveon.org and Dailykooks have alot more influence in Democratic party than those mags you mentioned do in the GOP. Not even close.

Interesting thing is that you won't be honest about your own opinion of "Betrayus" then and now... you will continue to deflect.

Has it been erased from you tube?

Moveon.org and Dailykooks have alot more influence in Democratic party than those mags you mentioned do in the GOP. Not even close.

Interesting thing is that you won't be honest about your own opinion of "Betrayus" then and now... you will continue to deflect.

BUZZ, wrong answer. Go find me a post where I called him Betrayus, go ahead. So if you don't find one in the next 10 minutes, I'll be posting threads where I called him by the right name going back to September or October of 2008.

Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?

making_amends_on_screen_in_2008-p2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfHNRJtNlM&NR=1]YouTube - Barack Obama questions General Patraeus on 9/11/07[/ame]

listen to obie wan.

BUZZ, wrong answer. Go find me a post where I called him Betrayus, go ahead. So if you don't find one in the next 10 minutes, I'll be posting threads where I called him by the right name going back to September or October of 2008.

Never said you called him "betrayus", but I did question your support of him.

Prove yourself. You show us where you supported him and condemned fellows dems for calling him a liar and betrayer.

Never said you called him "betrayus", but I did question your support of him.

Prove yourself. You show us where you supported him and condemned fellows dems for calling him a liar and betrayer.

You seem to not get the fact that the majority of people here did not condemn him. Besides, I can't condemn my "fellow dems" because I'm not a dem you moron.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...delivers-a-stark-warning-to-the-pentagon.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/106447-gen-david-petraeus-takes-on-cheneyism.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/58131-mission-impossible-victory-in-iraq.html

Three threads where I either quote or defend him. Time for you to man up and apologize.

Hell, I thought that MoveOn ad was stupid and childish, and I know I'm not the only lib who thought so.

IOW, you can take your broad brush on this subject and shove it sideways, Nonelitist.

Partisan politics can make people look really stupid. Liberal wankers look really stupid these days. Now they all suddenly love Patraeus? This stuff is hilarious. :)

Hellooooooooooooooooo!

You don't remember the NYTimes ad?????? They cut their price for a full page ad in the NYTimes by half for Move on.

Modbert, was I right in reading you are only 19? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

It's kind of hard debating with someone younger than my own KID on this because I end up having to educate insteading of debate.

But NYTimes cut their own price on a full page ad in the NYTimes to allow Moveon's Betrayus ad.

THEN there was Durbin, Hillary, and the plethora of liberal Democrats who called Patraeus a liar to his face during the hearings (or whatever they called them).

You are only 19? I bet I dime you don't remember this, and I wouldn't expect you to, because that would make you only 15/16 when it happened.

So, trust me, IT WAS ALL OF LIBERALISM.

Moveon was just doing the bidding of the Democrat party.

Maybe you wouldn't know that, because you don't even know WHY Moveon was created, because when that happened my kid was only eight years old, and you were what? Five, six, maybe seven?

I wouldn't expect you to know.

Move on was about "moving on" from Bill Clinton's sexcapades ala Monica Lewinsky, Juanita Broaderick and was funded (and probably still is) by George Soros.

Hardly the fringe outfit you want to claim it is.

Forum List

Back