Genealogy!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
One of my Grandfathers was Scottish, and his wife was Swiss and the other Grandfather was Irish and his wife was Cherokee.

Swedish,Danish,Finish,German, Irish,Puerto Rican

If you back far enough, we were all made in the same tubes and walked the same African plains

Yup. We are so closely related to each other it's scary. If you want a fascinating look at your kinfolk, check this out:

Journey of Man - I recommend Netflix and :popcorn:

Can you IMAGINE how fucked up history may have been if a true cousin, like Neanderthal, had thrived in a quiet corner somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the YouTube links? :eusa_eh:

Me? As the name implies, I'm your Average American Mutt.

Native American on both sides + a hearty, RepubliCatholic Midwest German mix from Pops, and an upper middle class New England Anglo mix from Mommy. Surprising to all of us was how much Native stock came from Mommy... not surprising was hearing about it from Grandmother, right before she died.

One of my Grandfathers was Scottish, and his wife was Swiss and the other Grandfather was Irish and his wife was Cherokee.

That's terrific... I've been checking out my family tree. My father was a male and my mother was a female. That's as far as I've gotten so far.:eusa_whistle:
I have it on good authority that they were both from Earth

Thank you, JBeukema... However, I'm not so sure. When I was younger, after romance, all of my girlfriends would say, "You're great... You're out of this world!" Do they know something that I don't know???????? If there is life on other planets, and I came from one, I surely hope it's intelligent life!:lol:

Forum List

Back