Gene Wilder...one of the greats

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

Appreciation: Gene Wilder melded heart, humor in a multitude of roles

X
Seriously.....it's so sad how many are dying around us. It feels like the rapture in slow motion.
Everyone dies. Nobody is raptured.
You must be an uninformed Catholic. How did the Rapture get in here? GW was awesome.
The rapture is not a Catholic teaching, it's a cult that started in 19th century Britain and was imported here. Charlatans predicted the return of Christ and thousands swelled their churches. Evangelicals like Kirk Cameron repackage the same silliness and sell it like some hip new trend.

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X
Seriously.....it's so sad how many are dying around us. It feels like the rapture in slow motion.
You must be an uninformed Catholic. How did the Rapture get in here? GW was awesome.

You are a bad Catholic. :whip:

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X
Unfortunately the left prevent much of his greatness from being replicated.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X
The rapture is not a Catholic teaching, it's a cult that started in 19th century Britain and was imported here. Charlatans predicted the return of Christ and thousands swelled their churches. Evangelicals like Kirk Cameron repackage the same silliness and sell it like some hip new trend.
Ah, the old Catholic psuedo-scholarship, fakery on a huge scale.

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X

You are a bad Catholic. :whip:
I am no Catholic

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X

Huge bummer. An actor comidian who kept the politics out of the craft. Aside from the flicks you mentioned their is,

Stir crazy,
Another you,
See no evil, hear no evil,

Saw all of those when I was a kid and I remember being so young that I only thought these films were funny because the adults around me did. Lost a grate for sure.

Sorry, I hated Gene Wilder. Sorry, the man was totally weak and disingenuous. Blazing Saddles was so stupid, and Wilder came off as a dishrag. He was a better actor than most of us, that's all I can say.
Why say anything when all you have to say is a put down? :talk2hand:

Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X
Unfortunately the left prevent much of his greatness from being replicated.
View attachment 87545 View attachment 87546
Cleavon Little died at 53 of colon cancer.
Jill Clayburgh died in 2010 of chronic lymphocytic leukemia, which she had for 20 years. She was 66.
Richard Pryor? It's amazing he lived to the age of 65, considering he had MS and the things he did to himself.

Last edited:
Willy Wonka
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers

X
Ah, the old Catholic psuedo-scholarship, fakery on a huge scale.
Everybody have fun tonight.
Everybody have fun tonight.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Forum List

Back