FBI wants your help in locating polygamy leader Jeffs

If Jeffs knocked on my door I would not know who he is even if he showed me is ID. If he told me he is the infamous Mormon sect leader I would run him off my property at the point of a gun and call the FBI.

No, Quick, I am not, never have been, but have lived in and among them most of my life.

Mormons here include bobblaylock, tyrone weaver, retired gunnery sergeant, and some others. Sundevil perhaps.

No, Quick, I am not, never have been, but have lived in and among them most of my life.

Mormons here include bobblaylock, tyrone weaver, retired gunnery sergeant, and some others. Sundevil perhaps.

They have a WONDERFUL cathedral in Salt Lake City.

The last time I visited on the Greyhound, I walked by and beheld the wonder.

That is what they fear most. The uninformed living amonst them. Exactly. :wink:

They have a WONDERFUL cathedral in Salt Lake City. The last time I visited on the Greyhound, I walked by and beheld the wonder.
On Temple Square, close to my SLC condo, the LDS have a Temple, the old conference center called the Tabernacles (blt 1868), and the Assembly Hall, which I have never stepped a foot in. The Catholic cathedral and the massive Presbyterian church are three blocks east on South Temple and on the north side of the block. SLC is a wonderful city.

That is what they fear most. The uninformed living amonst them. Exactly. :wink:
wink.gif

They have a WONDERFUL cathedral in Salt Lake City. The last time I visited on the Greyhound, I walked by and beheld the wonder.
On Temple Square, close to my SLC condo, the LDS have a Temple, the old conference center called the Tabernacles (blt 1868), and the Assembly Hall, which I have never stepped a foot in. The Catholic cathedral and the massive Presbyterian church are three blocks east on South Temple and on the north side of the block. SLC is a wonderful city.
I practically lived in the deseret gym playing basketbally between 66-77.

They have a WONDERFUL cathedral in Salt Lake City.

The last time I visited on the Greyhound, I walked by and beheld the wonder.
It's a temple. They have one in Boise too. Temples are for special ceremonial rites and after the initial unveiling are generally not open to the public.

Forum List

Back