Gene Simmons Has A Message For Immigrants

House

Opinionated Ass
Nov 1, 2012
As a successful, legal immigrant, Gene Simmons has a message for other immigrants: "Learn to speak Goddamned English!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Most LEGAL immigrants don't need this 'advice.' They are well aware of the benefits of learning English.

His English sucks :)

How's your Hebrew?

Your question is misplaced because I am not acting presumptuous based on my learned Hebrew or English.

You can't dodge the fact that he can successfully communicate in 5 different languages, including English.

He has every right to be presumptuous, he has put in the work to be successful, and it has paid off. He's the gold standard of what immigrants can accomplish here in the US for those who actually take his advice.

I know you don't like that, but tough shit.

I know if anyone every watched his show they had on television, but he always talked about what his mother went through and thanked their immigration to the United States and what it was able to give them if they worked hard to become an American.

SNIP:
h1The Holocaust, The Mother & ‘The Demon’
September 11, 2011

Coming out in the next several weeks will be a new book entitled Gene Simmons: A Rock ‘N Roll Journey in the Shadow of the Holocaust which is basically an in-depth look at the very early years of Gene Simmons as a ‘Child of the Holocaust’. Researched and written by Ross Berg, the new book delves into the life of Simmons’ mother, Flora Klein and how she miraculously survived the brutal Nazi holocaust as a young girl and how she then raised her son on her own.

Flora Klein’s life story is simply amazing and in her youth, horrific. After surviving the concentration camps and war, a number of years later her husband walked out on her and their young son, born Chaim Weitz, who later became Gene Simmons, leaving them penniless.

all of it here:
Gene Simmons? mother | BANGAGONG! by Doc Lehman

I love him and his band for all they do for the troops too...some touching stuff of that on the show, though I'm not into their kind of music...more my oldest sons kind of music..lol

Not his biggest fan but GOOD FOR HIM for saying it like it is. I appreciate his outlook and am actually a bit surprised that he isn't a lock-step liberal bent on destroying traditional America. My respect level for him just went up a couple of notches.

Gene Simmons is a very nice but no nonsense guy. I like him. He's a staunch tea party conservative. He doesn't use drugs, or drink and has been married to the same woman for 38 years. I see him around from time to time.

Last edited:
Gene Simmons is a very nice but no nonsense guy. I like him. He's a staunch tea party conservative. He doesn't use drugs, or drink and has been married to the same woman for 38 years. I see him around from time to time.

he has been married only 3 years....and has been with his wife 28 yrs....

And during that time, he claimed to have had sex with something like 3000 women.

As for the OP, he is correct. People all around the world are learning English because they see the need to advance themselves. That people in America wouldn't is bizarre.

However, if people want to talk amongst themselves in whatever language they wish, they shouldn't be criticized for it. That's their business.

And during that time, he claimed to have had sex with something like 3000 women.

As for the OP, he is correct. People all around the world are learning English because they see the need to advance themselves. That people in America wouldn't is bizarre.

However, if people want to talk amongst themselves in whatever language they wish, they shouldn't be criticized for it. That's their business.

Yes had sex with a lot of women. Hell he put Bill Clinton to shame even.
no one is talking about speaking their native language around each other or at home. though it makes some people uncomfortable because you don't know if they are TALKING dirt about you while in their presence...lol
but for living and working here they should learn English

no one is talking about speaking their native language around each other or at home.

Some people have been talking about that. On another thread, there were a few who insisted that people shouldn't speak anything other than English in public, even when engaged in private conversation. Others demanded that immigrants immediately denounce their mother tongue entirely - even in the privacy of their own homes. People are nuts.

no one is talking about speaking their native language around each other or at home.

Some people have been talking about that. On another thread, there were a few who insisted that people shouldn't speak anything other than English in public, even when engaged in private conversation. Others demanded that immigrants immediately denounce their mother tongue entirely - even in the privacy of their own homes. People are nuts.
How many real Americans are still speaking German, or whatever they spoke where they came from? Not many. Real Americans speak English. You want to speak Mexican? Go back to Mexico you fucking poo dripper.

Forum List

Back