Gene Simmons Has A Message For Immigrants

no one is talking about speaking their native language around each other or at home.

Some people have been talking about that. On another thread, there were a few who insisted that people shouldn't speak anything other than English in public, even when engaged in private conversation. Others demanded that immigrants immediately denounce their mother tongue entirely - even in the privacy of their own homes. People are nuts.
How many real Americans are still speaking German, or whatever they spoke where they came from?

Many.

no one is talking about speaking their native language around each other or at home.

Some people have been talking about that. On another thread, there were a few who insisted that people shouldn't speak anything other than English in public, even when engaged in private conversation. Others demanded that immigrants immediately denounce their mother tongue entirely - even in the privacy of their own homes. People are nuts.
How many real Americans are still speaking German, or whatever they spoke where they came from?

Many.
They speak perfect English first, so go drip your poo somewhere else. :lmao:

Many.
They speak perfect English first

Not always, and not recent immigrants. Face it, you're wrong again.

As a successful, legal immigrant, Gene Simmons has a message for other immigrants: "Learn to speak Goddamned English!"

Simmons is a schmuck.

ad hominem doesn't mean shit if the message is sound, as the message in that video is absolutely sound.

It's not "sound" at all.

I'll agree it's a good idea to learn English, but it shouldn't be a requirement and I've spend time in many communities in the United States where English isn't spoken by everyone. Had absolutely no problem communicating.

As a successful, legal immigrant, Gene Simmons has a message for other immigrants: "Learn to speak Goddamned English!"

Simmons is a schmuck.

ad hominem doesn't mean shit if the message is sound, as the message in that video is absolutely sound.

It's not "sound" at all.

I'll agree it's a good idea to learn English, but it shouldn't be a requirement and I've spend time in many communities in the United States where English isn't spoken by everyone. Had absolutely no problem communicating.

I'm willing to bet my paycheck those non-English communities weren't populated with successful (non-English speaking) immigrants.

The point isn't about communicating one on one in a setting with people you see on a regular basis, it's about being able to understand people you have never seen before and may never see again.

Simmons is a schmuck.

It's not "sound" at all.

The politically correct climate is bull shit :lol:

You agree its a good idea but want to bash him for stating it. Just brilliant

well, you know that saying. everyone has opinions. some are reasonable some aren't. what can

Simmons is a schmuck.

He probably think the same about you
so what

Many.
I said real Americans. Fuck are you ever stupid. :lol:

You want to speak Mexican? Go back to Mexico ..

"Mexican" is not a language, and I am not from Mexico, you idiot. Don't you ever get tired of humiliating yourself like this?
Take someone from Spain and put them in Mexico and you'll see that it's its own dialect, because the real **** won't understand shit. Man are you ever a poo dripping moron. :lol:

Many.
I said real Americans.

I know what you said, idiot. The answer is the same.

Many.
I said real Americans.

Which only makes you wrong... AGAIN! :D

You want to speak Mexican? Go back to Mexico ..

"Mexican" is not a language, and I am not from Mexico, you idiot. Don't you ever get tired of humiliating yourself like this?
Take someone from Spain and put them in Mexico and you'll see that it's its own dialect

I didn't say it wasn't a different dialect, idiot. I said, "Mexican" isn't a language, and it's not. You're too stupid to understand the distinction.

And a person from Mexico would understand a person from Spain just fine, you ignorant douche.

Many.
I said real Americans.

Which only makes you wrong... AGAIN!

The answer is the same, you ignorant douche.

Many.
I said real Americans.

Which only makes you wrong... AGAIN!

The answer is the same, you ignorant douche.
Real Americans speak English. Just ask Gene. You fucking poo dribbler.

Forum List

Back