Gene Shalit is in trouble for Brokeback critique

insein said:
The scene in question sounds more like a movie where a guy seduces a young, impressionable woman into sex acts. Doesnt sound like a courtship at all. Sounds more like a scene in "Fear" with Walhberg and Witherspoon.

Whorrywood pushes the gay agenda further. If the homosexuality was absent from this movie it would be NOTHING.

krisy said:
It doesn't look like Shalit said he was a predator just because he was gay,but because of his actions. They are reading into it so they have yet another reason to yell "homophobe". I also feel like all these nominations for awards are just a way to try and make us all accept that way of life. If Hollywood loves this stuff,everyone else should too. They are the final authority on this kind of stuff after all. :rolleyes:

That's it exactly krisy. hollywierd wants us all to be ASHAMED of our HETEROSEXUAL beliefs. If two drunk faggot sheep herders packing each others beans up the brown eye makes you ill, well then there's just something wrong with you, and hollywierd is going to fix that or be damned. Because God be damned, we're all just a bunch of unenlightened back woods hicks. We need to get with it, and follow hollywierd right down the path of homosexuality all holding hands and singing kumbaya.

The faggots and their supporters will NEVER stop trying to shove this perverse, sickening, vile shit down the throats of NORMAL people. My only hope is that homosexuality will ALWAYS turn NORMAL people off. So that no matter how hard they continue to push their sick, perverted agenda, there will always be too many people to sway for them to ever, say, teach it to young children in school..... wait..... don't they do that already?

What a fucking sick world.

Pale Rider said:
That's it exactly krisy. hollywierd wants us all to be ASHAMED of our HETEROSEXUAL beliefs. If two drunk faggot sheep herders packing each others beans up the brown eye makes you ill, well then there's just something wrong with you, and hollywierd is going to fix that or be damned. Because God be damned, we're all just a bunch of unenlightened back woods hicks. We need to get with it, and follow hollywierd right down the path of homosexuality all holding hands and singing kumbaya.

The faggots and their supporters will NEVER stop trying to shove this perverse, sickening, vile shit down the throats of NORMAL people. My only hope is that homosexuality will ALWAYS turn NORMAL people off. So that no matter how hard they continue to push their sick, perverted agenda, there will always be too many people to sway for them to ever, say, teach it to yound children in school..... wait..... don't they do that already?

What a fucking sick world.
The gay rights movement is just part of a larger agenda, the attempt by the Left to reinvent society.

That's socialsim in a nutshell, solve society's problems by totally reinventing society.

That's like fixing a flat on your motorcycle by throwing it out and getting a new one. Sure, it's a nice daydream, but not realistic.

The problem with this thinking is that human nature gets in the way. You can't reinvent human nature. And society is an extension of human nature. The purpose of society is twofold, to capitalize on the best of human nature and to protect us from the worst of human nature.

I can point to two examples where attempting to reinvent society ended up in disaster, Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. In both cases, morals were thrown out the window, along with religion (or at least what we call the Judeo-Christian religion) and look what happened.

The more I hear about this movie,the dumber it sounds. I have yet to talk to anyone who would pay money to see it. I don't think Hollywierd pushing their agenda on everyone is going to work on your average American,altho it seems to have worked on the media.

KarlMarx said:
The gay rights movement is just part of a larger agenda, the attempt by the Left to reinvent society.

That's socialsim in a nutshell, solve society's problems by totally reinventing society.

That's like fixing a flat on your motorcycle by throwing it out and getting a new one. Sure, it's a nice daydream, but not realistic.

The problem with this thinking is that human nature gets in the way. You can't reinvent human nature. And society is an extension of human nature. The purpose of society is twofold, to capitalize on the best of human nature and to protect us from the worst of human nature.

I can point to two examples where attempting to reinvent society ended up in disaster, Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. In both cases, morals were thrown out the window, along with religion (or at least what we call the Judeo-Christian religion) and look what happened.

THeir attempt to re invent society is mostly so they can gain control of the govt and society. They have nothing else to meet conservatives head on.

Hollywood is totally out of touch with mainstream America.

Hollywood does have an agenda.......and Brokeback is a perfect example.

Spielberg's Munich was basically snubbed and Brokeback was embraced. A sad day on Rodeo Drive.

KarlMarx said:
First, off, Alexander was not "gay" in the same way as we understand it. Many men in upper class Grecian society (well, Athens, anyway) had sex with younger boys...
Moreover the practice of homosexuality between two men as equals was frowned up. It almost always was older man/younger boy... it would be more accurate to say that the Greeks and Macedonians practiced (what we now call) pedophilia.
The boys were called "catamites," and they were often slaves kept by men for homosexual purposes.

Forum List

Back