Why do guys deny (what scientific data shows), what men are attracted to?

Trying to justify your homosexuality?

don't get too defensive buttboy. but I like the idea that now every time you look at a ball player you will be wondering if others think you are looking where you are looking.

truth will set you free

:lol:

Speak for yourself, Dainty. Remember, I'm the one who has actually reproduced.

Trying to justify your homosexuality?

don't get too defensive buttboy. but I like the idea that now every time you look at a ball player you will be wondering if others think you are looking where you are looking.

truth will set you free

Speak for yourself, Dainty. Remember, I'm the one who has actually reproduced.

my hero!

:rofl:

animals reproduce. you're just like the women who pollute the world with one crotch dropping after another, just because they can. :eusa_shifty:

Why do men like the private parts - anatomy?

The American Kennel Club photos attracted interest in the private anatomy?

:eusa_shifty:

When photos do contain people related to the task at hand, or the content users are exploring, they do get fixations. However, gender makes a distinct difference on what parts of the photo are stared at the longest. Take a look at the hotspot below.

Although both men and women look at the image of George Brett when directed to find out information about his sport and position, men tend to focus on private anatomy as well as the face. For the women, the face is the only place they viewed.

eyetracking.png

This image of George Brett was part of a larger page with his biographical information.
All users tested looked at the image, but there was a distinct difference in focus between men and women.

Coyne adds that this difference doesn’t just occur with images of people. Men tend to fixate more on areas of private anatomy on animals as well, as evidenced when users were directed to browse the American Kennel Club site.

Eyetracking points the way to effective news article design

That is so gay!

:rofl: isn't it?

I get the biggest kick out of it. Some people get so put off by it. It's an article about design

When photos do contain people related to the task at hand, or the content users are exploring, they do get fixations. However, gender makes a distinct difference on what parts of the photo are stared at the longest. Take a look at the hotspot below.

Although both men and women look at the image of George Brett when directed to find out information about his sport and position, men tend to focus on private anatomy as well as the face. For the women, the face is the only place they viewed.

eyetracking.png

This image of George Brett was part of a larger page with his biographical information.
All users tested looked at the image, but there was a distinct difference in focus between men and women.

Coyne adds that this difference doesn’t just occur with images of people. Men tend to fixate more on areas of private anatomy on animals as well, as evidenced when users were directed to browse the American Kennel Club site.

That is so gay!

eyetracking.png

I always suspected that guys that followed golf were leaning to the homosexual side.

Give me a Roller Derby woman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjaVbrFY7QM]Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen - YouTube[/ame]

I always suspected that guys that followed golf were leaning to the homosexual side.

Give me a Roller Derby woman.

Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen - YouTube

there's a black Tea Party woman (She's black, not the tea) who goes into a Donut/Coffee Shop I frequent out here. She's an old Roller Derby star. She's in some movie I rented about the Roller Derby. She's tough and nuts. luv her

Forum List

Back