Gender Gap Near Historic Highs

can i laugh now....

So all this is up on topic becasue obama made it part of his debate..... fine fine... he wants equal pay for women......

funny.... i did not hear romney say he was planning on insuring that woman would made less, or that he was guaranteeing that men will be always be making more then woman on his agenda.

What specious reasoning.

The only thing you need to do to forward a bad policy, is to do nothing about it.

amazing isnt it?

Hope and change. I guess last go round... not much changed in this area. But ya know... go to try and get that female vote..

Maybe you should look up the list of promises that Obama kept. the Rethuglicans couldn't obstruct EVERYthing.

Tell me ladies how does it feel to be thought of as nothing more than a vagina? Thats how democrats see you. They sure as hell dont respect you. For crying out loud the president pays you less then your male counterparts and their hero is a unfaithful sexual predator ( Bill Clinton) They also find it to be a good idea to abort babies if they are girls. ...... So other then thinking all you want to do is fuck and kill babies how is it they show women respect?

So, I post the exact same information from multiple sources... and Jillian disappears. typical.

you mean i went to work?

really? you're whining because i went to work? lol.

i haven't seen anything saying men were paid more for the same work.

i'm sorry that you're angry...rightwingnuts tend to do that when they don't like the topic.

again...back to the reality...we're still waiting for mittens to say he believes in equal pay for equal work.

he never did say that... but he talked a lot about flex time.... which in this day and age should be a more gender-neutral issue.

then you didn't read any of the links...

3rd link...
The hefty salaries, like Ms Jarrett's, were not the norm, however, as the median salary for women in the White House is $60,000 which is 18 per cent less than their male peers whose median salary was $71,000.

Should I post a link to the definition of the word PEER?

'peers' does not mean in the same job title.

Nate Silver!!! Boy Genius!!!

6a00d8341c90b153ef0154335e2c81970c-320wi

Another useful idiot....

why do rightwingers hate all the smart people?

can i laugh now....

So all this is up on topic becasue obama made it part of his debate..... fine fine... he wants equal pay for women......

funny.... i did not hear romney say he was planning on insuring that woman would made less, or that he was guaranteeing that men will be always be making more then woman on his agenda.

no. you didn't. but that wasn't the question, was it?

the question, really succinctly, was 'do you support the ledbetter law'.

we're still waiting for an answer... although i suppose if one keeps changing the question, it's a useful deflection.

can i laugh now....

we're still waiting for an answer... although i suppose if one keeps changing the question, it's a useful deflection.

The law could also be argued for mass down grading of pay..... to bring the pay scale into a line of equality. Take the men down to the womens level of pay..... It saves the company money, and conforms to the law. :tongue:

can i laugh now....

The law could also be argued for mass down grading of pay..... to bring the pay scale into a line of equality. Take the men down to the womens level of pay..... It saves the company money, and conforms to the law. :tongue:

that's just silly, hon. no offense, but there's never been any evidence that equal pay laws have been used that way.

that's just silly, hon. no offense, but there's never been any evidence that equal pay laws have been used that way.

This is America.... anything can be argued in court. And if you really think about it.... it could go the way i have just suggested.

All it takes is one case to go that way...and its a snowball from there. So just becasue equal pay laws have not been used this way in the past... there is no guarantee that it cant go that way in the future.

now... on the reverse side of this... think about a womans rights group suing some company to lower the level of pay of all men down to the womens... I would predict quite the uproar over that....

fastest way to get what you want... is to hurt everyone equally.

Forum List

Back