Gen Z is driving force among adults identifying as LGBTQ

Because they believe they have a right and ability to choose what reality they will accept. Thus the “identification” nonsense.
They don’t have such a “choice” but have that opinion by becoming empowered due to our 4 year abandonment of reality

Last edited:
Because they believe they have a right and ability to choose what reality they will accept
They don’t but have become empowered by our 4 year abandonment of reality
You think this whole crime catastrophe matches the Covid thing?

Huh. I bet you are right. I thought it was longer, maybe since 2015.

Well I'm not a Democrat and I couldn't give two shits what others want to identify as.
Agreed, as long as I don't have to bow and scrape to them. Or pretend they are normal. As long as they stay out of sight, like the male prostitutes most trannies are, I don't care what they wish they were.

Agreed, as long as I don't have to bow and scrape to them. Or pretend they are normal. As long as they stay out of sight, like the male prostitutes most trannies are, I don't care what they wish they were.
Why do they have to stay out of site? Do you think they don't have the same rights to be in public as heterosexuals?

Most democrats deny being democrats to lend their post credibility.

I figure many on the right do the same thing. Libertarians seem to be everywhere.

Sadly I leaned a bit right before Trump but it is what it is.

I know. This is why democrats are dangerous around children.
Democrats are no more dangerous around children then Republicans...and likely less then Catholic priests.

What, looking weird and sexually creepy? No, of course not!
I sort of get it. I get creeped out watching gay guys kiss on TV...the Last of Us scene; did you see it? I had to close eyes.

I can't help the way I feel. I don't want to see a lot of things in public but this is America. It's hard. You have to be willing to let other people enjoy their freedoms even if it is something you don't like.

As such, I go about my business and let people live the life they want too. Isn't America great?

Because they believe they have a right and ability to choose what reality they will accept. Thus the “identification” nonsense.
They don’t have such a “choice” but have that opinion by becoming empowered due to our 4 year abandonment of reality
Why do you have a right to discriminate against such people? Violates our rights and exist to medical treatment. This is against the 1964 civil rights act and equal justice. You can't treat one group of people differently.

You have no right.

I sort of get it. I get creeped out watching gay guys kiss on TV...the Last of Us scene; did you see it? I had to close eyes.

I can't help the way I feel. I don't want to see a lot of things in public but this is America. It's hard. You have to be willing to let other people enjoy their freedoms even if it is something you don't like.

As such, I go about my business and let people live the life they want too. Isn't America great?
Well, it used to be great, and that's one reason why. :)

No, I don't see homosexual movies, I hadn't heard of that one.

But I am a great fan of the movie Get Out with a pitch-black (obviously African) guy and a very white girl, and whenever I rewatch it I just skip ahead of the sun and moon sex scene. I can't be looking at that. But it's a wonderful spooky thriller.

Why do you have a right to discriminate against such people? Violate our rights and exist to medical treatment. This is against the 1964 civil rights act and equal justice. You can't treat one group of people differently.

You have no right.
A right is whatever we are able to do. That's all.

No one has a right to life because everyone dies.

Well, it used to be great, and that's one reason why. :)

No, I don't see homosexual movies, I hadn't heard of that one.

But I am a great fan of the movie Get Out with a pitch-black (obviously African) guy and a very white girl, and whenever I rewatch it I just skip ahead of the sun and moon sex scene. I can't be looking at that. But it's a wonderful spooky thriller.
It's a series on HBO max. It's not a homosexual series...just the one part. Pretty good actually. One of the guy kissers was the survivalist guy in parks and rec...oddly he was a survivalist in this show too. The worst part was they both had beards...not sure why that made it worse but it did.

Yeah, Get Out was pretty good. It's been a while since I saw it so don't remember that scene...may have to Google it.

Why do you have a right to discriminate against such people? Violates our rights and exist to medical treatment. This is against the 1964 civil rights act and equal justice. You can't treat one group of people differently.

You have no right.
I have a right to discriminate when it concerns fiction and delusion

Forum List

Back