Gen Z is driving force among adults identifying as LGBTQ

I imagine that they feel like they have the ability to be themselves without being abused or killed by others in society.
That's not what they say though. LGBTQ freaks keep crying about the myth of rampant anti-gay violence & the transfreaks claim they're being genocide. So that can't be it, they mostly seem to think they're still being oppressed.

I imagine that they feel like they have the ability to be themselves without being abused or killed by others in society.
They do have that right, if they let others have their rights, like not being demanded to say impossible, false things, like refer to them by the wrong pronouns.

Complete over exaggeration. People to the 50s. I lived through them. They weren't anything great.

That's close but not what it is. The fifth they want to normalize already exists and is covered by the +
Well, yeah. That's what all of this gender bender, LGBLTBBQ movement is all about. Normalizing pedophilia. That's what 'gender theory's' goal is, according to their own writings.

I'm asking you, or anyone willing to answer.

You know the answer so you dodge.
I don't know for sure but if I was to guess it means lesbian, g ?, Bisexual, transexual plus other denominations of self identification.

Why do you ask a question that you could find on Google in seconds? I would guess because it is a leading question so go ahead. Where are we going with this?

I don't know for sure but if I was to guess it means lesbian, g ?, Bisexual, transexual plus other denominations of self identification.

Why do you ask a question that you could find on Google in seconds? I would guess because it is a leading question so go ahead. Where are we going with this?
What other "denominations"?

How many of these "denominations" are there and what sexual activities do they cover?

That's because they have no purpose in life.

They were raised by soft and weak willed parents, a system that says they deserve everything just for showing up, told they are special and unique and awesome powerful people, they have had challenges in life stripped away, spend all of their on their phones blocking out everything in the world and only absorbing content that makes them feel good, always wanting to feel safe, have no ability to deal with stress so they retreat into pussified states of being, and so on.

They are weak and have no purpose in life. No goals to achieve or obstacles to overcome. So they adopt personas they find online in others like them. Their only goal in life is to get attention online and get likes, and they do so by mimicking others like them.

I don't believe we have as many fags as it seems, I think a lot of kids have no direction in life so they are following a pack so they convince themselves they are fags in order to fit in.

They see all this fag pride, and attention they get for doing absolutely nothing, and these kids want to be a part of it. They want to be part of a group, get attention, be able to feel like they make a difference and so on but don't want to do any real work for it.

Genz is the worst generation ever. Yeah millennials suck also, but not as bad as z. Even the hippies in the 60s managed to snap out of it pretty quick and mature in adults as we all should. But genz, man they are really working hard at not growing up and being an adult.
My son works two jobs, and is going to nursing school, not all of them are soft idiots!

And these people will vote soon! Vote against religious fundmentalism and vote to protect their rights. Get ready assholes.

Forum List

Back