Geeze louise, more donors?

Nothing in this election has given me more pride Echo than to see how much my own daugther has gotten so deeply involved into the process. She has learned more about her country as a result than all of her teachers had ever taught her in high school. Just to see the number of young people who actually care gives me great hope for the future of this great country.

Exactly Navy!

Well Said!

If you have already made up your mind to vote for him, why watch.

Hopefully it might actually get some of the undecided to decide.:clap2:

Seriously though, and this is directed more to the Obama supporters, are you going to watch the 30 min. long infomercial or will you be channel surfing? I know if it was any candidate I was supporting, I would take a look and if it the same thing I had been hearing for a year then *click* to the next channel. Something I don't have to worry as I wrote in my choice on my ballot today. So I will be waiting the extra three mins. on my patio for the World Series to start.

I will check it out briefly - prolly won't watch. What Obama needs to do is give another unifying speech. he is so good at it, and McCain has been so divisive lately that if Obama takles the opportunity it'll really draw a contrast.

If on the other hand he slides down the road of negative campaigning as some say, then his numbers will drop.

SO I'll tune in to see what tone he decides to strike. No doubt it is a last fire up the supporters speech before the election.

Don't you just love how the youth are involved in this election? They are pumped up, excited, and ready for change!

The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew.

- Abraham Lincoln

The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew.

- Abraham Lincoln

I like a teen who quotes Abraham Lincoln and not Lincoln Park! :cool:

Forum List

Back