Geert Wilders invades America

Muhammad. He is the only leader. All the rest, including you, are followers who have submitted: submitted your will, submitted your intellect, submitted your very humanity to a man who cheerfully decapitated 700 men of the Jewish Banu Qurayza tribe, and enslaved their women and children, after they had surrendered to him on the promise they would be spared:
:lol:

Interesting account. In reality, the Banu Qurayza were found collaborating with the besieging confederates and submitted themselves to the judgment of Muhammad (SAWS) who appointed Sa'd ibn Mu'adh, chief of the Aws (allies of the Qurayza), as an arbiter to decide their fate. Sa'd ordered them to be executed for their treason and they were.

Abd Al-Rahman III was one of those sycophantic amoral followers, like you, who became the new Islamic Emir in Spain in 912. After the Castle of Polei in Spain surrendered to him, he decapitated nearly a thousand Christians unwilling to convert to Islam—following the shining example of "the Prophet," don'tcha know.
'Abd ar-Rahman was an apostate who practiced sodomy and other forms of zina on a regular basis. If you're going to cite a particular person's actions as representative of Islam, use Muhammad (SAWS) or the Rashidun (RA). :rolleyes:

Let me guess: you're going to tell us that somehow he, like the millions of other Muslims who have slaughtered many more millions of non-Muslims for 1400 years, somehow just didn't get the fucking memo about how "peaceful" and "moderate" they really, really should be. Right? Well, save it, kneeler-boy. I've heard it all.
Heard it all, eh? Is that why you have been consistently unable to respond to my posts? You're a peddler of false information and petty scaremongering. You fools are a dime a dozen.

If you insist on playing with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned. I'm not ashamed to point out that the world is better off without Van Gogh and would be better off without Wilders. However, I'm afraid that my nonchalance toward any misfortune that might befall Mr. Wilders doesn't amount to "actively supporting" any criminal act - I don't.

I'm glad to see the muslim method of dealing with non-conformists nicely exposed for the world to see.

So when a piece of muslim terror apologising trash like this displays how muslims use violence against those who disagree with them, remember why the islamic death cult operates as if we are in the 7th century.

It is animals like this who engender anger and hatred against mosques being built - whether they are in France or at Ground Zero.

This is the kind of diseased, mentally ill violent trash whose wretched "ideas" that god forbid, should muslims ever become a large minority in the US, we will have to contend with.

A splendid example of why wherever muslims move to en masse, freedoms and liberties fall, and crime rises.

Wilders can say whatever he wants about Islam. I'm afraid that none of it will stymie our astronomical rate of growth or accomplish anything other than motivating one of my more unstable coreligionists to do something rash.

PS: It's good to know that your perception of an entire religion is based on a single "attitude" within it. Who knew that my posts were so authoritative?

The rate of growth is slowing, and will be forcibly slowed across the West i can assure you quite soon.

As for the death cult/fake religion of islam, polls of muslims consistently show a 10-20% support of terrorism - that's 100-250 million people.

In America we have an opportunity to "watch our future history" unfold in other countries as their cultures and laws succumb to Islamic expansion / immigration .
We of course will do nothing to stem the tide of jihad.

Why would anyone think any ideology is better or that some ideologies are incompatible with others , thats crazy talk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU]YouTube - Muslim Demographics[/ame]

In America we have an opportunity to "watch our future history" unfold in other countries as their cultures and laws succumb to Islamic expansion / immigration .We of course will do nothing to stem the tide of jihad.

Why would anyone think any ideology is better or that some ideologies are incompatible with others , thats crazy talk.

The demographics are completely different in different countries as are the many variations of Islam.

You ought not depend on youtube.

If you insist on playing with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned. I'm not ashamed to point out that the world is better off without Van Gogh and would be better off without Wilders. However, I'm afraid that my nonchalance toward any misfortune that might befall Mr. Wilders doesn't amount to "actively supporting" any criminal act - I don't.

I'm glad to see the muslim method of dealing with non-conformists nicely exposed for the world to see.

So when a piece of muslim terror apologising trash like this displays how muslims use violence against those who disagree with them, remember why the islamic death cult operates as if we are in the 7th century.

It is animals like this who engender anger and hatred against mosques being built - whether they are in France or at Ground Zero.

This is the kind of diseased, mentally ill violent trash whose wretched "ideas" that god forbid, should muslims ever become a large minority in the US, we will have to contend with.

A splendid example of why wherever muslims move to en masse, freedoms and liberties fall, and crime rises.

I find Kalam to be quite rational...

you, on the other hand...not so much.

Time to up your meds?

Of course direct parallels can be drawn. Hatred is hatred, no matter which side of the aisle one sits on.

Can you give an example of such a leader?

Muhammad. He is the only leader. All the rest, including you, are followers who have submitted: submitted your will, submitted your intellect, submitted your very humanity to a man who cheerfully decapitated 700 men of the Jewish Banu Qurayza tribe, and enslaved their women and children, after they had surrendered to him on the promise they would be spared:

Then the apostle [Muhammad] went out to the market of Medina and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. . . . There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. —Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad

That's the "leader" who you and all of Islam reveres and holds up as a "beautiful pattern of conduct" <SPIT!> to be followed and emulated and bowed down to.

Abd Al-Rahman III was one of those sycophantic amoral followers, like you, who became the new Islamic Emir in Spain in 912. After the Castle of Polei in Spain surrendered to him, he decapitated nearly a thousand Christians unwilling to convert to Islam—following the shining example of "the Prophet," don'tcha know.

Let me guess: you're going to tell us that somehow he, like the millions of other Muslims who have slaughtered many more millions of non-Muslims for 1400 years, somehow just didn't get the fucking memo about how "peaceful" and "moderate" they really, really should be. Right? Well, save it, kneeler-boy. I've heard it all.

OnlyOneIslam-S-BeatenChild.jpg

Ok. I wasted several minutes reading this post only to find out it is yet another retarded post.

I shan't make that mistake again:doubt:

I find Kalam to be quite rational...you, on the other hand...not so much. Time to up your meds?

I find assholes who enter threads and make personal attacks to be garbage with worthless opinions.

I find assholes who call posters "rational" that try to explain away and justify violence against those exercising their free speech NOT rational. Typical far left trash.

Last edited:
In America we have an opportunity to "watch our future history" unfold in other countries as their cultures and laws succumb to Islamic expansion / immigration .We of course will do nothing to stem the tide of jihad.

The demographics are completely different in different countries as are the many variations of Islam.

When it comes to disbelievers , there is only one Islam.

17.16. And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allâh and be righteous) to those among them [or We (first) increase in number those of its population] who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction.

As a country we've gone through many periods of zenophobic reactions - usually aimed at newly arrived immigrant groups, religious groups, ethnic groups or even ideological groups (pinkos) and usually, it's during times of economic or social stress. Typically those groups are either new, and culturally strange to Americans (Chinese, Japanese, Eastern European) or they've been here a long time, quietly biding through each upsurge in anti-whatever (Jews or hispanics). Each upsurge comes with it's own set of readily-believed conspiracy theories, disinformation and urban legends to add fuel to the fire.

The reactions vary, from attempts to restrict or refuse citizenship&#8230;.
1920&#8217;s&#8230;.
.... So he proposed to change birthright citizenship in the U.S. Constitution with a 1920 amendment. He ran during the 1920 election on the slogan: "Stop the SILENT INVASION." In the end, Phelan was defeated, so that 1920 amendment went nowhere.
Today&#8230; http://lighthousepatriotjournal.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/conquest-of-aztlan.jpg

To rhetoric and propaganda
1940&#8217;s: WWII Homefront: Anti-Japanese
Anti-semitism that peaked in the 30&#8217;s and 40&#8217;s and the broad public denial about the realities of what was happening in Europe: History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Today, it&#8217;s it is the likes of RISING ISLAMOPHOBIA blamed for hate crimes against Turks in Europe Bare Naked Islam's Weblog
What is ominous, to me, is when these attitudes move into the political sphere.

This September 11th will be commerated with a visit from Geert Wilders, a man who&#8217;s views I find deeply disturbing and who&#8217;s words are reminiscent of the rampant-anti-semitism of the 30&#8217;s and 40&#8217;s. To have him here &#8211; associated with some of our prominent politicians, and connected with the emotions swirling around memories of 9/11, the desires of a Muslim Imam to build an interfaith Community Center to foster greater dialogue and understanding is a frightening thought.

Europe has long had a tradition of Islam-bashing conservatism, but the Ground Zero mosque flare up shows Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich now in lockstep with the continent's worst.

On September 11, Geert Wilders, the ultranationalist Dutch politician who has suggested banning the Koran as hate speech, is speaking at Ground Zero, part of a rally against the Islamic community center being built nearby. He&#8217;ll be joined by Newt Gingrich, and in all likelihood other significant conservatives as well. Not long ago, the American right resisted the kind of overt Islamophobia that animates reactionary parties in Europe. The embrace of Wilders shows that this is no longer the case. A new type of religious bigotry has entered American politics, one more blatant than anything we&#8217;ve seen since the Twin Towers fell.

Even during the most terrifying days after September 11, or in the crazed and febrile period preceding the invasion of Iraq, the spokespeople for the American right mostly refrained from the outright demonization of Muslims. Some of the credit goes to George W. Bush, who, despite the odd slip of the tongue about America&#8217;s &#8220;crusade,&#8221; was usually careful to emphasize that American Muslims are not an internal enemy

Entire article: Geert Wilders Invades G.O.P America: Newt Gingrich Leading Shameless European-Style Islam-Bashing Crusade

Xenophobia is inherent in our very natures.

Naturally the masters understand how to take that natural propensity to fear the "other" in all of us and exacerbate it, manipulate it and target it to whatever group they NEED to demonize at the moment.

Right now, we are being propaganized into hating Moslems and Mexicans. Hell right now, we are being manipulated into hating our own fellow Americans IF they don't think EXACTLY as we do, too, are we not?

I remember in the 50s when the target was mostly fellow Americans who were thought to be communists, and then in the 60's it was the antimateialists (the hippies) and of course the BLACKS and then briefly the feminists who were on the shitlist

Around the the turn of the century it was CATHOLICS that American xenophobics thought were ruining the nation.

And long before that (in the early 1800s) it was GERMANS that American notwits were fearful of.

People need to feel superior to some scapegoated class mostly because they know that they themselves are basically powerless nobodies.

EVERYBODY needs a scapegoat to make them feel better about their own wrechedness.

Last edited:
As a country we've gone through many periods of zenophobic reactions - usually aimed at newly arrived immigrant groups, religious groups, ethnic groups or even ideological groups (pinkos) and usually, it's during times of economic or social stress. Typically those groups are either new, and culturally strange to Americans (Chinese, Japanese, Eastern European) or they've been here a long time, quietly biding through each upsurge in anti-whatever (Jews or hispanics). Each upsurge comes with it's own set of readily-believed conspiracy theories, disinformation and urban legends to add fuel to the fire.

The reactions vary, from attempts to restrict or refuse citizenship….
1920’s….
.... So he proposed to change birthright citizenship in the U.S. Constitution with a 1920 amendment. He ran during the 1920 election on the slogan: "Stop the SILENT INVASION." In the end, Phelan was defeated, so that 1920 amendment went nowhere.
Today… http://lighthousepatriotjournal.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/conquest-of-aztlan.jpg

To rhetoric and propaganda
1940’s: WWII Homefront: Anti-Japanese
Anti-semitism that peaked in the 30’s and 40’s and the broad public denial about the realities of what was happening in Europe: History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Today, it’s it is the likes of RISING ISLAMOPHOBIA blamed for hate crimes against Turks in Europe Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

What is ominous, to me, is when these attitudes move into the political sphere.

This September 11th will be commerated with a visit from Geert Wilders, a man who’s views I find deeply disturbing and who’s words are reminiscent of the rampant-anti-semitism of the 30’s and 40’s. To have him here – associated with some of our prominent politicians, and connected with the emotions swirling around memories of 9/11, the desires of a Muslim Imam to build an interfaith Community Center to foster greater dialogue and understanding is a frightening thought.

Europe has long had a tradition of Islam-bashing conservatism, but the Ground Zero mosque flare up shows Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich now in lockstep with the continent's worst.

On September 11, Geert Wilders, the ultranationalist Dutch politician who has suggested banning the Koran as hate speech, is speaking at Ground Zero, part of a rally against the Islamic community center being built nearby. He’ll be joined by Newt Gingrich, and in all likelihood other significant conservatives as well. Not long ago, the American right resisted the kind of overt Islamophobia that animates reactionary parties in Europe. The embrace of Wilders shows that this is no longer the case. A new type of religious bigotry has entered American politics, one more blatant than anything we’ve seen since the Twin Towers fell.

Even during the most terrifying days after September 11, or in the crazed and febrile period preceding the invasion of Iraq, the spokespeople for the American right mostly refrained from the outright demonization of Muslims. Some of the credit goes to George W. Bush, who, despite the odd slip of the tongue about America’s “crusade,” was usually careful to emphasize that American Muslims are not an internal enemy

Entire article: Geert Wilders Invades G.O.P America: Newt Gingrich Leading Shameless European-Style Islam-Bashing Crusade

The US Constitution is NOT a suicide contract. Well ... not supposed to be, anyway. The left is sure Hell-bent on making it one though.

When it comes to disbelievers , there is only one Islam.

17.16. And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allâh and be righteous) to those among them [or We (first) increase in number those of its population] who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction.

Yer real good at out of context quotes, but your not so hot on real-life Islam.

The past is prologue
As I siad we are getting to witness in other countries what the Quran says for muslims to do and what our future will be if Islamic expansion is not stopped.
The videos on Islam are accurate .There is nothing xenophobic about being aware of threats to the country.

The price of liberty is not eternal gullibility .

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – A well-known Australian Muslim cleric has called for the beheading of Dutch anti-Islamic politician Geert Wilders, a newspaper said on Friday.

Wilders' Freedom Party scored the biggest gains in June 9 polls and is currently negotiating to form a new minority government with the Liberals and Christian Democrats. Polls show Wilders would win a new election if one were called now.

Wilders demanded to know why he had learnt about the threat from the newspaper and not from Dutch authorities who are guarding him after a film and remarks he made angered Muslims around the world.

De Telegraaf, the Netherlands' largest newspaper, led its front page on Friday with a story on the speech by Feiz Muhammad.

The Sydney-born Muhammad has gained notoriety for, among other things, calling on young children to be radicalized and blaming rape victims for their own attacks.

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician - Yahoo! News

Ah. Such a peaceful religion.

Those kinds of things tend to happen when you attempt to restrict the rights of a particular group.

I pity the people whose religion calls for the beheading of people they don't agree with. In civilized nations, we have elections.

And the fact that seemingly rational people would justify such barbarity, just goes to show perhaps the rezonator is right. There is only one Islam.

Forum List

Back