Gee, only 14 Stupid Tea Party Threads since Yesterday

I can see the point. I don't agree with it.

Its ART.

Not an Opinion.

You're not supposed to agree or disagree with it.

you go your way, I will go mine.
eugene.jpg

She looks like she has an octopus under her dress.

obviously, we have a slight problem with reading comprehension on this Sarah G thing....

I read her comment as saying, all the tea party threads started in favor of the tea party are started by republicans.

Which is accurate.

no liberals would start a tea party thread in favor of them....

Oreo starts positive tea party threads, so has willow I believe? and others asking if anyone was going to their protests.

And this in no way means I believe that conservatives begin the most tea party threads, the liberals do by far!!!!

Just that what sarah said was that republicans start the most tea party threads in SUPPORT of them...IN SUPPORT verses tea party bashing.

obviously, we have a slight problem with reading comprehension on this Sarah G thing....

I read her comment as saying, all the tea party threads started in favor of the tea party are started by republicans.

Which is accurate.

no liberals would start a tea party thread in favor of them....

Oreo starts positive tea party threads, so has willow I believe? and others asking if anyone was going to their protests.

And this in no way means I believe that conservatives begin the most tea party threads, the liberals do by far!!!!

Just that what sarah said was that republicans start the most tea party threads in SUPPORT of them...IN SUPPORT verses tea party bashing.

i think she was saying that rightwingers start most of the tea party threads... whether its sarah palin speaking at a tea party; or the tea party and their purported power; or where there are going to be tea parties; or what happened when they went to tea parties... yadda, yadda, yadda.

i wonder what would happen if we compared the tea party threads with the number of ODS threads. :eusa_whistle:

either way, that's what people do.

And no one seems to care about the Murrah Buidling 15th annivesary and it can have only one thread.

Funny that the tea party is far more important even on the one day we honor the victims.

And no one seems to care about the Murrah Buidling 15th annivesary and it can have only one thread.

Funny that the tea party is far more important even on the one day we honor the victims.

"Seems". Get the point? Not everyone feels the need to publicly display their feelings about the OK City bombing.

Oh, wait.... I get it. You want to use it as a weapon to beat the 'right'.... is that correct?

Last edited:

"Seems". Get the point? Not everyone feels the need to publicly display their feelings about the OK City bombing.

Oh, wait.... I get it. You want to use it as a weapon to beat the 'right'.... is that correct?

well, to be fair, the right makes a huge fuss and hollar on 9/11. and i always wonder why we wallow in victimhood on that day.

seems to me if we want to talk about one group of terrorists, we should acknowledge the other. me? i think people should stop wrapping themselves in the flag on EITHER day.

Last edited:

well, to be fair, the right makes a huge fuss and hollar on 9/11. and i always wonder why we wallow in victimhood on that day.

seems to me if we want to talk about one group of terrorists, we should acknowledge the other. me? i think people should stop wrapping themselves in the flag on EITHER day.

Jillian, mo chara, I don't think it's just the right who do that. I think it's a national obsession.

Forum List

Back