Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Don't you think that the IRS doesn't audit Romney? I'm sure if there was anything shady it would have been revealed by this point.
Like I said earlier, if the left hadn't made being rich evil it wouldn't have been an issue in revealing all.
Until offshore investing is made illegal, it is what it is, John Kerry even parked money offshore.

And parked a yacht in a different place to avoid paying taxes...:eusa_whistle:

I'd forgotten that.

Sen. Kerry docks yacht in R.I., saves on taxes

What exactly do YOU want to know about his taxes? What makes Romney's tax history important to you? Does it affect your daily life? Will it make you decide to vote for him? Or are you and your ilk just looking for something else you can latch onto to try to deflect from the miserable job that Obama has done?

I want to know if he's doing shady shit. Even if it's not criminal, it's kind of hypocritical for Mitt to say that Obama doesn't care about America's middle class if he's literally hiding money from the country to keep it from going into the coffers.

See, I know it's a buzz word for Conservatives, but for me, it actually means something: Character. I want to know if Romney's just a sleazy, scummy financier at the end of the day. Those are the people who tanked our economy, after all. It's like putting a rapist in charge of the girl's shower room.

I want to know if he's diverting funds into shady business deals. I want to know that the man we tell the world is our leader, the one who gets to make all the tough decisions, isn't a fucking slimeball business man.

In other words: I give a fuck.

Don't you think that the IRS doesn't audit Romney? I'm sure if there was anything shady it would have been revealed by this point.
Like I said earlier, if the left hadn't made being rich evil it wouldn't have been an issue in revealing all.
Until offshore investing is made illegal, it is what it is, John Kerry even parked money offshore.

Does the IRS automatically audit rich people now? But your point kind of proves mine, doesn't it? You're making a solid case for him having nothing to hide from. So we're left with two options: he's hiding them for political reasons, which is absolutely his prerogative, or he's hiding some shit he doesn't want people to see for other reasons.

I'm only speaking for myself, but I don't want someone in office who feels he has to hide his gobs of money from the public. If he's proud of it, and has nothing to hide, let him show it. This really speaks to his biggest problem: people have a hard time LIKING him.

And parked a yacht in a different place to avoid paying taxes...:eusa_whistle:

I'd forgotten that.

Sen. Kerry docks yacht in R.I., saves on taxes

back-to-the-future-gif-movie-Favim.com-232507.gif

In other words, none of that is any of your business, dip-shit. You whine that character means something to you, yet show none of it yourself.

In other words. 'fuck you'.

Uh. What? Of course it's my business, and it's the business of any voter to know who it is they're voting for.

Goddamn you're stupid.

And its everyones business knowing what the nitwit they have in office now where hes spending our money.

Apples, meet oranges.

I want to know if he's doing shady shit. Even if it's not criminal, it's kind of hypocritical for Mitt to say that Obama doesn't care about America's middle class if he's literally hiding money from the country to keep it from going into the coffers.

See, I know it's a buzz word for Conservatives, but for me, it actually means something: Character. I want to know if Romney's just a sleazy, scummy financier at the end of the day. Those are the people who tanked our economy, after all. It's like putting a rapist in charge of the girl's shower room.

I want to know if he's diverting funds into shady business deals. I want to know that the man we tell the world is our leader, the one who gets to make all the tough decisions, isn't a fucking slimeball business man.

In other words: I give a fuck.

Does the IRS automatically audit rich people now? But your point kind of proves mine, doesn't it? You're making a solid case for him having nothing to hide from. So we're left with two options: he's hiding them for political reasons, which is absolutely his prerogative, or he's hiding some shit he doesn't want people to see for other reasons.

I'm only speaking for myself, but I don't want someone in office who feels he has to hide his gobs of money from the public. If he's proud of it, and has nothing to hide, let him show it. This really speaks to his biggest problem: people have a hard time LIKING him.

Actually, I don't feel that I made your case, I'm sticking to mine that the left considers rich people evil, CD. The left has jumped all over Romney for his wealth. Yet, when it's a democrat with wealth, he/she gets a pass. just an observation

Actually, I don't feel that I made your case, I'm sticking to mine that the left considers rich people evil, CD. The left has jumped all over Romney for his wealth. Yet, when it's a democrat with wealth, he/she gets a pass. just an observation

CD belives only the LEFT elites derserve wealth so his likes can be led by the nose and get whatever boubles/trinquets that are thrown thier way without working for it.

Sorry Meister, that's rhetoric, pure and simple. Democrats don't hate rich people, or consider them evil. Again, for the fifth time in this thread: I point to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates as two prime examples of two ruthless and shrewd businessmen who have a very amazing charitable and philanthropic side to them. They "get" that just being rich isn't enough to be considered a good person. They give and give. They've pledged to give most of their money away to charity after they die. Seriously, something like 98% of their money is going to charity, the both of them. What does that say about rich people like Mitt who shove their money into shoeboxes off shore, while Gates and Buffet pledge to essentially give it all away?

Character matters, dude. That's what I'm getting at. It doesn't matter how rich you are. If you're an uncaring, cold, and callous douche, that will come through to the American people. And THAT'S who Liberals don't like. Rich douchebags.

When do we get them college transcripts, Barry?....Whatchya hidin'?

As soon as Mitt releases the bank documents for the cash he has stashed in bermuda, the Cayman Islands and Switzerland.

What do you care if he stashes it in the bank, under the mattress or in a jar buried in the backyard. It's his fucking money, he can "stash" it wherever he wants. Me, if I had his kind of money, you can guaran-damn-tee ya that I'd be denying access to it from a government intent on taking it from me to hand out to other people to buy votes. It's simply the intelligent thing to do........and isn't illegal.

As soon as Mitt releases the bank documents for the cash he has stashed in bermuda, the Cayman Islands and Switzerland.

What do you care if he stashes it in the bank, under the mattress or in a jar buried in the backyard. It's his fucking money, he can "stash" it wherever he wants. Me, if I had his kind of money, you can guaran-damn-tee ya that I'd be denying access to it from a government intent on taking it from me to hand out to other people to buy votes. It's simply the intelligent thing to do........and isn't illegal.

Right. Because you're a selfish, unpatriotic asshole like him. Got it.

Indeed. The left is hell-bent on taking property that doesn't belong to them away from everyone that doesn't tow thier line.

Indeed. The left is hell-bent on taking property that doesn't belong to them away from everyone that doesn't tow thier line.

Indeed. The Right is hell-bent on making sure only 1% of the population is truly rich.

As usual you attack the messenger, attack Obama, and and dismiss the central question with "I don't imagine why he isn't releasing his tax records". You must have a very weak ability to imagine, lack curiousity and/or are unable to confront matters which might distress you.

The fact that Romney places his money in foreign accounts means his money is not going to small businesses in America, does it not? Is Romney interested in helping small buisness in America as he claims, or not?

What is he hiding? I'm curious, and as a retired investigator my instinct is there is something there to discover. That unkown is enough to make me question his fitness for the office of POTUS.

My instincts tell me that you are about as genuinely curious and have the same politically slanted instincts as the shitstain that started this thread.:clap2:

My instincts suggest to me that your instinct stinks. I'm curious about Romney's enormous wealth, how did he obtain so much? Maybe he actually earned it, but my imagination is unable to come forth with a means.

Explain to me what foreign accounts do with the money Romney invests with them? Do they in fact loan money to American buisness, American citizens? What does a bank in Europe or in the Caribbean do with the money placed in their care? I suppose one of the 'experts' who post on this forum must know.
What do you care what he does with his money? There is not a shred of evidence that he has come by his wealth illegally, or that he uses his wealth in an illegal manner. That is in spite of what your hackish instincts tell you. So I hope Romney continues to tell the jealous twerps to fuck off. Men should not be bothered with such bullshit. If you need a pile of shit to buzz around, Try a bean burrito and some riopan. but leave to others what belongs to them.

Sorry Meister, that's rhetoric, pure and simple. Democrats don't hate rich people, or consider them evil. Again, for the fifth time in this thread: I point to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates as two prime examples of two ruthless and shrewd businessmen who have a very amazing charitable and philanthropic side to them. They "get" that just being rich isn't enough to be considered a good person. They give and give. They've pledged to give most of their money away to charity after they die. Seriously, something like 98% of their money is going to charity, the both of them. What does that say about rich people like Mitt who shove their money into shoeboxes off shore, while Gates and Buffet pledge to essentially give it all away?

Character matters, dude. That's what I'm getting at. It doesn't matter how rich you are. If you're an uncaring, cold, and callous douche, that will come through to the American people. And THAT'S who Liberals don't like. Rich douchebags.

Buffet and Gates are a sham with their own rhetoric. They have family and close friends on all the board of directors of the charities. That certainly is a way to get around the tax system. Character of both of those two I laugh at, they just found their way to beat the system, CD.

Buffet and Gates are a sham with their own rhetoric. They have family and close friends on all the board of directors of the charities. That certainly is a way to get around the tax system. Character of both of those two I laugh at, they just found their way to beat the system, CD.

Sorry Meister, but that's loony. The charities are going to be giving the money away. That's what charities are. Maybe their families are on the board, but it's not like they're going to be raking in millions of dollars. There's a reason they are called charities, and the auditing of those organizations will probably be even more tight than it would be on Romney.

They have character. You just don't like them because they lean left in their ideologies. But be honest, if a Republican rich Guy, take one of the Kochs for examples, pledged to give 99% of his money away, you'd champion him as a great philanthropist and tell us all that's why Conservatives are better than Liberals.

Can you be THAT honest at least?

Isn't it nice when someone can take all the benefits of the system and ignore all the responsibilities?

Jesus you people are fucking hypocrites.

561322_202794793182324_898413989_n.jpg

I'm sure there's no reason he's being so secretive about his income, right? It wouldn't be that he doesn't want to look like a total douchebag when everyone realizes that he paid a lower tax rate then school teachers last year and he has enough money to put every kid in the country through college, do you? Or that he's fighting for tax cuts for people like him that literally offshore their money to avoid paying taxes on theirs?

What an upstanding guy! I can't wait to make HIM the leader of our nation!

I do not fracking care.

Mitt will not even answer questions about Sankaty.

Where did the money come from and why was he hiding it?

How many questions about background and associates has Obama refused to answer? Not too mention fast & furious. You KNOW, things that actually have merit to the American people and their elected executive?

You mean like how his entire life is built on milking the system and avoiding responsibility? Things like that?

We've only been asking Obama for his college transcripts for almost 4 years....why should Mitt be in such a hurry to show anything?

To illustrate he will actually be different than Obama. Otherwise, the devil you know...

So you have no interest in what a sitting POTUS is actually hiding, only what you pretend and imagine a candidate to be hiding?

LOL

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You see, unlike some others here, I demand the same from BOTH sides. I'm not some partisan hack making demands of only one side.

Forum List

Back