Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Yea, let's examine how Obama's income has increased since he became a politician. How much does an Illinois state senator make?? How much does a Senator from Illinois in Washington make?? How much does the president make?? Where the heck did he get all his money?? Did he actually work for it?? I'm thinking since he never held a "real" job, he doesn't deserve any of his money.

Let's take his instead of mine, K??

not to mention Book sales that he supposedly wrote...that are being torn apart as a collection of lies...as he refuses to release records.

Obama is living the ultimate lie...as he denies millions of Americans the real American Dream for control.

So...Mitt won't release his tax returns...why, again? I mean, I can see all you Right Wingers hastily defending him. But he is the only person running for President in many, many, many years that has not released twelve years of tax returns.

Ah, I love the delusion that old crusty Tea Baggers have about Mittens.

What exactly do YOU want to know about his taxes? What makes Romney's tax history important to you? Does it affect your daily life? Will it make you decide to vote for him? Or are you and your ilk just looking for something else you can latch onto to try to deflect from the miserable job that Obama has done?

Awww. You can't handle the fact that your candidate looks like a greasy, slimy, smarmy scumbucket and that it'll hurt your chances in the fall so you attack me. That's fine.

Where's Mitt's tax returns?

And where is Ubama's records?

Yo, idiot. If you have access to the interwebs, you can go to a website that is unknown to most rw's but commonly used by more intelligent people. Just type in GOOGLEFUCKINGDOTCOM and they'll answer just about any question you have.

Good Luck and if you can't handle this very complicated task, ask any LIB/DEM for help.

Sorry to let you down dude. But your the real idiot. Try and start to think with your own brain instead of the one Ubama brainwashed for you.

I never understood why any candidate realeases their returns. It is none of our business.

True! There are much more important items out there that need attending to than ones wealth. The left are just looking for more deflections. Thats all they got to go on.

Typical rw "thinking". You demand every detail about Dem sex lives but, because its a pub, you don't care about his off shore finances.

Incredible.

and where is ubama's records?

yo, idiot. If you have access to the interwebs, you can go to a website that is unknown to most rw's but commonly used by more intelligent people. Just type in googlefuckingdotcom and they'll answer just about any question you have.

Good luck and if you can't handle this very complicated task, ask any lib/dem for help.

sorry to let you down dude. But your the real idiot. Try and start to think with your own brain instead of the one ubama brainwashed for you.

you're

Ole Etch A Sketch is the sneakiest and most dishonest candidate since Nixon. And, as usual, if Obama or any Dem hid his tax returns like Mittens is doing, the r would throw a fit, and rightly so.

But, the rw's will take and defend any lies and dishonesty from their own. Probably because they are just as dishonest as their candidates.

where are YOUR tax returns? Why have you not released them to the membership here???

Ole Etch A Sketch is the sneakiest and most dishonest candidate since Nixon. And, as usual, if Obama or any Dem hid his tax returns like Mittens is doing, the r would throw a fit, and rightly so.

But, the rw's will take and defend any lies and dishonesty from their own. Probably because they are just as dishonest as their candidates.

where are YOUR tax returns? Why have you not released them to the membership here???
:badgrin:

I'm more interested in Obama's plan for our future that Romneys tax returns from years ago. I want to hear about something that affects me.

Mitt has a far better record than Obama by far...and what the left is so upset about.

‘This Is the Divider We All Feared’: Beck Slams Obama Camp for Perpetuating Debunked Lie About Romney

On CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, Candy Crowley had some tough questions for Obama campaign advisor and former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs regarding a recent attack ad targeting GOP nominee Mitt Romney for outsourcing.

Crowley ran the ad, noting that even the Washington Post rated it false (with “four Pinocchios”). She challenged Gibbs to give his take on why this now debunked lie is still being used against Romney. For reference, below is their exchange, courtesy of Mediaite:

Watch " CNN’s Candy Crowley Grills Obama Advisor Over Anti-Romney Attacks Rated False" Video at mediaite

transparent.gif

Crowley nailed Gibbs but good. Bottom line is Obama's campaign is full of lies about Romney's record at Bain.

FactCheck at of all places the Washington Post keeps nailing Obama with high # of Pinocchios aka lies.

So...Mitt won't release his tax returns...why, again? I mean, I can see all you Right Wingers hastily defending him. But he is the only person running for President in many, many, many years that has not released twelve years of tax returns.

What exactly do YOU want to know about his taxes? What makes Romney's tax history important to you? Does it affect your daily life? Will it make you decide to vote for him? Or are you and your ilk just looking for something else you can latch onto to try to deflect from the miserable job that Obama has done?

Where's Obama's? ALL his records? That's just different to the Statists here...

yo, idiot. If you have access to the interwebs, you can go to a website that is unknown to most rw's but commonly used by more intelligent people. Just type in googlefuckingdotcom and they'll answer just about any question you have.

Good luck and if you can't handle this very complicated task, ask any lib/dem for help.

sorry to let you down dude. But your the real idiot. Try and start to think with your own brain instead of the one ubama brainwashed for you.

you're

Oh! Sorry teacher! Please don't tell Ubama on me. I wouldn't want to give him the idea to tax the ones that make a mistake once in awhile. TY.

I want to know if he's doing shady shit. Even if it's not criminal, it's kind of hypocritical for Mitt to say that Obama doesn't care about America's middle class if he's literally hiding money from the country to keep it from going into the coffers.

See, I know it's a buzz word for Conservatives, but for me, it actually means something: Character. I want to know if Romney's just a sleazy, scummy financier at the end of the day. Those are the people who tanked our economy, after all. It's like putting a rapist in charge of the girl's shower room.

I want to know if he's diverting funds into shady business deals. I want to know that the man we tell the world is our leader, the one who gets to make all the tough decisions, isn't a fucking slimeball business man.

In other words: I give a fuck.

I never understood why any candidate realeases their returns. It is none of our business.

True! There are much more important items out there that need attending to than ones wealth. The left are just looking for more deflections. Thats all they got to go on.

Typical rw "thinking". You demand every detail about Dem sex lives but, because its a pub, you don't care about his off shore finances.

Incredible.

If you want to talk about what politicians do with money, then let's talk about it. Let us start with Obama paying off his campaign bundlers with taxpayer money.

How Obama's Alternative-Energy Programs Became Green Graft - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

It’s Romney’s private equity vs. Obama’s public equity | RedState

Who cares what Mitt did with HIS money. Let's talk about what Obama did with OURS !

I'm more interested in Obama's plan for our future that Romneys tax returns from years ago. I want to hear about something that affects me.

Mitt has a far better record than Obama by far...and what the left is so upset about.

‘This Is the Divider We All Feared’: Beck Slams Obama Camp for Perpetuating Debunked Lie About Romney

On CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, Candy Crowley had some tough questions for Obama campaign advisor and former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs regarding a recent attack ad targeting GOP nominee Mitt Romney for outsourcing.

Crowley ran the ad, noting that even the Washington Post rated it false (with “four Pinocchios”). She challenged Gibbs to give his take on why this now debunked lie is still being used against Romney. For reference, below is their exchange, courtesy of Mediaite:

Watch " CNN’s Candy Crowley Grills Obama Advisor Over Anti-Romney Attacks Rated False" Video at mediaite

transparent.gif

Crowley nailed Gibbs but good. Bottom line is Obama's campaign is full of lies about Romney's record at Bain.

FactCheck at of all places the Washington Post keeps nailing Obama with high # of Pinocchios aka lies.

LOL @ Romney Campaign complaining about lies.

Daily Kos: ALL of Romney's Lies in One Place! UPDATED YET AGAIN!

I want to know if he's doing shady shit. Even if it's not criminal, it's kind of hypocritical for Mitt to say that Obama doesn't care about America's middle class if he's literally hiding money from the country to keep it from going into the coffers.

See, I know it's a buzz word for Conservatives, but for me, it actually means something: Character. I want to know if Romney's just a sleazy, scummy financier at the end of the day. Those are the people who tanked our economy, after all. It's like putting a rapist in charge of the girl's shower room.

I want to know if he's diverting funds into shady business deals. I want to know that the man we tell the world is our leader, the one who gets to make all the tough decisions, isn't a fucking slimeball business man.

Why havent low life like yourself made off shore illegal.

Because you low life are heavily invested in the practice.

Incredible.

If you want to talk about what politicians do with money, then let's talk about it. Let us start with Obama paying off his campaign bundlers with taxpayer money.

How Obama's Alternative-Energy Programs Became Green Graft - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

It’s Romney’s private equity vs. Obama’s public equity | RedState

Who cares what Mitt did with HIS money. Let's talk about what Obama did with OURS !

Boy, I thought Conservatives knew how business works. See, Fucktard, sometimes businesses fail. Ask Donald Trump.

In other words, none of that is any of your business, dip-shit. You whine that character means something to you, yet show none of it yourself.

In other words. 'fuck you'.

Why havent low life like yourself made off shore illegal.

Because you low life are heavily invested in the practice.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay.

Then you should give a fuck about the slimy, shady deals that Obama has done with TAXPAYER money. If that were truly your criteria there is no way you could back Obama.

Forum List

Back