Gaza strike killed four, young Palestinians talk about growing up under a constant rain of bombs.

True Bible believing Christians do not claim the Temple Mount or Jerusalem as one of our holy sites that we must make some pilgrimage to. We recognize that Israel, Jerusalem, and its Temple Mount are a holy land that belongs to the Jews only. Our faith is not a geographical location. It's a bold faced lie that Christians want Jerusalem to be 'internationalized.' That is the agenda of Rome's Vatican and Islam which are working hand in hand to make it happen. Jerusalem is not a holy site of Muslims. Jerusalem is not a holy site of true Christians. And Jerusalem is most definitely not a holy site for the Whore of Babylon (Roman Catholic Institution).Jerusalem belongs to the Jews and it should not be internationalized. EVER.

Keep it up. I like to see the Jew attacks on the Roman Catholic Church. Little by little American Catholics will wake up and realize that the Jews hate them. Then, we shall see how well Israel does.

It was just two days ago that the Popes closest confidant in the Vatican, an Australian Cardinal was accused of molesting a young boy. Makes you wonder if the Pope himself isn't a pedophile. He sure looks like it. Remember, the Vatican's motto: no child's behind left behind. :clap2:

Keep it up. I hope you would post this anti-Catholic stuff on more threads. I'm loving it, Jew. :banana:
Posting the truth, asswipe. It's a criminal Mafia like organization with the blood of millions on its hands that has whitewashed if not promoted the rape of hundreds of thousands of young boys if not millions (over the ages) by its own priests. It's principles should be locked up and its assets used as compensation for its victims.

Hey, very good. Could you please post something about the Roman Catholic Church being a Mafia-like organization and, presumably its members Mafiosi, on that other thread. I would appreciate it. I want all Roman Catholics to know how you Jews feel about us.

By the way, do you feel the same way about Lutherans? You know how Martin Luther felt about Jews. And, the Lutheran Church has divested itself of Israeli related investments. Could you insult the Lutherans too, on that other thread too. Thanks.

True Bible believing Christians do not claim the Temple Mount or Jerusalem as one of our holy sites that we must make some pilgrimage to. We recognize that Israel, Jerusalem, and its Temple Mount are a holy land that belongs to the Jews only. Our faith is not a geographical location. It's a bold faced lie that Christians want Jerusalem to be 'internationalized.' That is the agenda of Rome's Vatican and Islam which are working hand in hand to make it happen. Jerusalem is not a holy site of Muslims. Jerusalem is not a holy site of true Christians. And Jerusalem is most definitely not a holy site for the Whore of Babylon (Roman Catholic Institution).Jerusalem belongs to the Jews and it should not be internationalized. EVER.

Keep it up. I like to see the Jew attacks on the Roman Catholic Church. Little by little American Catholics will wake up and realize that the Jews hate them. Then, we shall see how well Israel does.

It was just two days ago that the Popes closest confidant in the Vatican, an Australian Cardinal was accused of molesting a young boy. Makes you wonder if the Pope himself isn't a pedophile. He sure looks like it. Remember, the Vatican's motto: no child's behind left behind. :clap2:

Keep it up. I hope you would post this anti-Catholic stuff on more threads. I'm loving it, Jew. :banana:
Posting the truth, asswipe. It's a criminal Mafia like organization with the blood of millions on its hands that has whitewashed if not promoted the rape of hundreds of thousands of young boys if not millions (over the ages) by its own priests. It's principles should be locked up and its assets used as compensation for its victims.

Hey, very good. Could you please post something about the Roman Catholic Church being a Mafia-like organization and, presumably its members Mafiosi, on that other thread. I would appreciate it. I want all Roman Catholics to know how you Jews feel about us.
Look up Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's testimonies and he will tell you all about it. The Roman Catholic Institution was behind WWII from start to finish.

By the way, do you feel the same way about Lutherans? You know how Martin Luther felt about Jews. And, the Lutheran Church has divested itself of Israeli related investments. Could you insult the Lutherans too, on that other thread too. Thanks.
I know about the Jesuits who rewrote his works in order to portray him as an anti-Semite but those have already been exposed. You need to look up ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera and find out the truth about your Vatican. It's no wonder your so rabid with hatred toward the Jews. You've been brainwashed. Did you know that it was a Jesuit priest named Staempfe that authored Mein Kampf for Hitler?

Calling Jews Nazis. How stupid can one get?

Hey, it was an Israeli general. And frankly, you sound like a Nazi to me. You have all the characteristics. You think Jews are a master race, you think Palestinian Christians and Muslims are untermensch, you support Jew rule over non-Jews and you approve of the Jews killing non-Jews. Pretty Nazi to me.
Roudy isn't Catholic. The Nazis were Catholics. Look it up. Every single Nazi leader was Roman Catholic and many were Jesuits.

Your Roman Catholic brother Hitler would be proud of you. Your certainly carrying on that Nazi spirit, aren't you.

Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

Hitler's Mufti | Catholic Answers

The Zionists are just the new Nazis, no marriage needed. As this Nazi death camp survivor explains.

Only a fucking joke and a failure like you would say that, of course. Do don't get out much with that diseased mind, do you?

I didn't say it I just repeated what the Jewish death camp survivor said. LOL

It looks like your back up decided to cut and run, Monte.

Yeah right.

I know I'm right. Where are they? They knew this debate was over awhile ago. But you? You keep running your mouth and digging the hole deeper for yourself. Some folks just don't know when to quit.

Hey, it was an Israeli general. And frankly, you sound like a Nazi to me. You have all the characteristics. You think Jews are a master race, you think Palestinian Christians and Muslims are untermensch, you support Jew rule over non-Jews and you approve of the Jews killing non-Jews. Pretty Nazi to me.
Wow, what are you, a mind reader? Ha ha ha. Frankly my dear, nobody give a damn or cares what an insane antisemtic propagandist with Palestinian ties thinks.

Yeah, cause you Palestinians prefer to wave the Nazi flag, don't you?

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

screen_shot_2014-08-09_at_11.03.54_am.jpg
Is that you posing for the picture?

2rhnqky.jpg
No that symbol is used these days by unstable jews, who are also prone to steal from war graves, is this you?

Look up Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's testimonies and he will tell you all about it. The Roman Catholic Institution was behind WWII from start to finish.

Hey, you can post more anti-Catholic diatribes too. I love it. The more my fellow Roman Catholics learn about how you hate us, the sooner my fellow Catholics can start going over to the Palestinian side to support fellow Christians. Please post on the other thread too. Thanks.

Your Roman Catholic brother Hitler would be proud of you. Your certainly carrying on that Nazi spirit, aren't you.
He could be old timer Nazi Catholic, they think by hating those "Christ killers" they end up going to Catholic heaven. Personally I think he's a convert who still has affection for his old Catholic faith.

Wow, what are you, a mind reader? Ha ha ha. Frankly my dear, nobody give a damn or cares what an insane antisemtic propagandist with Palestinian ties thinks.

There is nothing antisemitic about pointing out that you behave like a Nazi. It's just a fact. I have no Palestinian ties, by the way. I have never met a Palestinian. I have met a plethora of Israelis though.

Hey, you can post more anti-Catholic diatribes too. I love it. The more my fellow Roman Catholics learn about how you hate us, the sooner my fellow Catholics can start going over to the Palestinian side to support fellow Christians. Please post on the other thread too. Thanks.
I've seen your type before. Good news is not all Catholics are dirtbag antisemites like you, in fact most aren't. You are a hold over and the last generation that had lunatics that thought like you.

Is that you posing for the picture?

2rhnqky.jpg
No that symbol is used these days by unstable jews, who are also prone to steal from war graves, is this you?
No that's Palestinians waving the Nazi flag. Keep up.

I've seen your type before. Good news is not all Catholics are dirtbag antisemites like you, in fact most aren't. You are a hold over and the last generation that had lunatics that thought like you.

There is nothing antisemitic about pointing out that you behave like a Nazi. You have all the characteristics of a Nazi. What isn't Nazi about you?

Roman Catholics, once they become aware as to how much you and many others of your kind, like that conspiricy theory nutter Jeremiah, hate them, may change their views. So please continue posting anti-Catholic (and Lutherna, Protestant etc.) propaganda. Here and and on that other thread.

There is nothing antisemitic about pointing out that you behave like a Nazi. It's just a fact. I have no Palestinian ties, by the way. I have never met a Palestinian. I have met a plethora of Israelis though.
You're the one behaving like a Roman Catholic Nazi from Hitler's day. Did you know that they even had the nerve to print this in the New York Times Newspaper in 1941? This article is a request by Catholic Bishops asking for prayer for the Reich! Straight from the microfiche orginal! Have a look.

NYT_header.gif

Dec. 7, 1941 (page 33)
WAR PRAYER
FOR REICH

---------------------------------------------------------
Catholic Bishops at Fulda
Ask Blessing and Victory

------------------------------------------------------

by telephone to the New York Times.
Fulda, Germany, Dec. 6 – The (annual) conference of German Catholic Bishops assembled in Fulda has recommended the introduction of a special "war prayer" which is to be read at the beginning and end of all divine services.
The prayer implores Providence to bless German arms with victory and grant protection to the lives and health of all soldiers. The Bishops further instructed Catholic clergy to keep and remember in a special Sunday sermon at least once a month German soldiers "on land, on sea and in the air."
The German Catholic clergy, while strongly objecting to certain aspects of NAZI racial policy, has always taken care to emphasize the duty of every Catholic to his country as loyal Germans in the present war.

Transcribed verbatim and in full
(for better legibility) from

Wow, you probably didn't read the piece. Are you that stupid to post something that completely debunks your conspiracy theory? Too funny.:badgrin:

"The German Catholic clergy, while strongly objecting to certain aspects of NAZI racial policy,"

Of course, once at war the Church is required to support the country it is being hosted by. It is in the Bible.

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

Forum List

Back