Gaza strike killed four, young Palestinians talk about growing up under a constant rain of bombs.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This story touched my heart and soul. This is what we are really talking about. Give it a fair read. Thanks.

If someone asked you “What are your hopes for the future?,” I bet you would offer a fairly standard list, ranging from the practical to the lofty.

But when I put that question to Yousef Abdelraheem Nateel, a 26-year-old Palestinian living in the Al-Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza, his response wasn’t very standard at all: “To survive the coming bombing raid.”Nateel is one of five young Palestinians living in Gaza that I interviewed via email over the past few days. These five, who range from 16 to 26 years old, have no connection to Hamas and, for the most part, are not involved in politics. They’re like so many of the other 1.8 million Palestinians crammed into the densely populated Gaza Strip...

In Gaza, meanwhile, the Israeli military bombs targets on average every five minutes. Consequently, nearly 200 Palestinian have been killed, 80 percent of whom are civilians. These civilian deaths include eight Palestinians watching the World Cup in a beachside cafe that was bombed because the Israeli military claimed that one person in the venue was an alleged terrorist. Just yesterday, four Palestinians reportedly under the age of 15 were killed while playing on the beach by the Israeli military. On top of that, 869 Palestinian homes have been destroyed, transforming thousands of people from homeowners to refugees in the blink of a blast....

They also related the impact that this war is having on young children. Mariam noted that the kids of Gaza “can't be normal human beings after those hard days… they pee on themselves, they can't sleep at night, they sleep next to their parents so they can sort of feel safe.”

She also told me something that I initially found surprising. Her younger brother is actually most terrified when it’s calm and the bombs aren’t raining down. You see, the real terror isn’t from the bombs that have already exploded, it’s from the fear caused by the bombs that have yet to reach its target.

And then Mariam, in a display of raw candor, admitted that fear wasn’t just for the young: “Let me tell you a secret, I myself feel the same, I keep pretending I'm not afraid, but deep inside, I am. Adults feel the same.” Fear knows no age boundaries.
Five Young Palestinians on What It’s Like to Live and Die in Gaza

This story touched my heart and soul. This is what we are really talking about. Give it a fair read. Thanks.

If someone asked you “What are your hopes for the future?,” I bet you would offer a fairly standard list, ranging from the practical to the lofty.

But when I put that question to Yousef Abdelraheem Nateel, a 26-year-old Palestinian living in the Al-Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza, his response wasn’t very standard at all: “To survive the coming bombing raid.”Nateel is one of five young Palestinians living in Gaza that I interviewed via email over the past few days. These five, who range from 16 to 26 years old, have no connection to Hamas and, for the most part, are not involved in politics. They’re like so many of the other 1.8 million Palestinians crammed into the densely populated Gaza Strip...

In Gaza, meanwhile, the Israeli military bombs targets on average every five minutes. Consequently, nearly 200 Palestinian have been killed, 80 percent of whom are civilians. These civilian deaths include eight Palestinians watching the World Cup in a beachside cafe that was bombed because the Israeli military claimed that one person in the venue was an alleged terrorist. Just yesterday, four Palestinians reportedly under the age of 15 were killed while playing on the beach by the Israeli military. On top of that, 869 Palestinian homes have been destroyed, transforming thousands of people from homeowners to refugees in the blink of a blast....

They also related the impact that this war is having on young children. Mariam noted that the kids of Gaza “can't be normal human beings after those hard days… they pee on themselves, they can't sleep at night, they sleep next to their parents so they can sort of feel safe.”

She also told me something that I initially found surprising. Her younger brother is actually most terrified when it’s calm and the bombs aren’t raining down. You see, the real terror isn’t from the bombs that have already exploded, it’s from the fear caused by the bombs that have yet to reach its target.

And then Mariam, in a display of raw candor, admitted that fear wasn’t just for the young: “Let me tell you a secret, I myself feel the same, I keep pretending I'm not afraid, but deep inside, I am. Adults feel the same.” Fear knows no age boundaries.
Five Young Palestinians on What It’s Like to Live and Die in Gaza
Sad, isn't it? That these five young Arabs were raised in a culture of Islamic slavery, indoctrinated to hate, lie and murder innocent civilians in Israel through Intifada, terrorism and dangerous propaganda? Yes, these poor people are considered nothing more than tools to be used by Hamas and the people Hamas are funded by.

Year after year all those young Arabs who desire to leave and have a normal life but are refused because they are political pawns in a game of propaganda and jihad designed ultimately to drive the Jews into the Med. Sea. Their own countries of origin, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, SA, refuse to grant them asylum because their presence in Gaza is needed to promote the myth that they are "Palestinians" when in fact their roots are not in Israel but in Arab lands.

No one considers the damage that is done by Hamas using these kids as sandbags, propaganda tools, jihadists trained from the age of ten up to kill the Jews. These days they start much younger.

The story line falls apart at the point where they were told to say they have nothing to do with Hamas. As if they had dropped out of the sky and never entered a Mosque, never heard a sermon of hatred and jihad, never heard a Hamas leader speak to them about their 'destiny.' As if Hamas actually missed a few houses and didn't know they were there so they left them alone.

Are they invisible? No. Are they blind, deaf and dumb? No. They grew up with a gun in their hands. Summer camp was crawling under barbed wire and warfare training. They watched Hamas use their schools, their homes, their daycares as launching pads to fire rockets into Israel. They saw their own little brothers and sisters used as sandbags by Hamas because Hamas knows that the Israeli soldiers are repulsed by the thought of killing a child. They grew up reciting Islamic verses that incited hatred of a people they do not even know. They were trained as small children to become jihadists. They grew up knowing that if they ever opened their mouth against their real enemy (Hamas) they would die a most brutal, shameful death and be branded a traitor.

When these Arab people do encounter the Israelis through a stay at an Israeli hospital they all come away with the same experience. That the Jews treated them no differently than their own people and that they were so surprised to find such love and compassion where they were told there was none. The Jewish people understand that these people have been brainwashed from infancy to hate, maim and wipe out the Jews in the name of Allah. They understand the depths of hatred Hamas has managed to instill in the hearts of their captors - these Arab refugees who are refused asylum in their own Arab lands and are kept there as political pawns for the UN.

The Israeli soldiers have encountered these children with bombs strapped around them by parents who hate Israel more than they love their own children. They are horrified that anyone could do such a thing to a child because the Jews were raised to be a civilized people who seek to save lives, not take them. Which is why the IAF drops leaflets out of their planes before having to respond to Hamas rockets fired into their land, targeting their people.

They know Hamas is going to use their own civilians for cover. They've been doing it for decades. They have watched them use small toddlers for sandbags while firing on Israeli soldiers. They have seen how they use their own civilians pretending to be fisherman so they can get close enough to kill an Israeli. In fact, in Gaza, no one is really afforded the luxury of being a civilian. If you live in Gaza? You're under their control and this is why even when an Arab finds themselves in an Israeli jail they will not open their mouth. Because their greatest fear is being branded as a traitor. They know that Hamas is ruthless. Yes. They live in fear. Fear of the people they are forced to live amongst because the truth is? They have no choice.

Golda Meir said, We can forgive you for killing our children. But we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

The IDF and IAF go to great lengths, use greater precaution than any other military on earth and there can be only one explanation for it. The heart of Golda Meir still lives on in Israel. The Israelis remain the most civilized of people surrounded by some of the most barbaric on earth. One day the house of Esau will be burnt like stubble but the house of Benjamin and Jacob shall stand forever.

Long Live Israel.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sad, isn't it? That these five young Arabs were raised in a culture of Islamic slavery, indoctrinated to hate, lie and murder innocent civilians in Israel through Intifada, terrorism and dangerous propaganda?
If that is all they are teaching you at your temple, you should find a new one.

If someone is born in the US that makes them American
if someone is born in Palestine, that makes them what?

Sad, isn't it? That these five young Arabs were raised in a culture of Islamic slavery, indoctrinated to hate, lie and murder innocent civilians in Israel through Intifada, terrorism and dangerous propaganda?
If this is the only summer camp available for 'Palestinian' children they should shut them all down. This is child abuse. Not summer camp.
upload_2017-7-19_11-35-46.png

Summer camp for an Arab child in Gaza. Hosted by Hamas.

Would you send your child to a summer camp like this one?

• Banned
If this is the only summer camp available for 'Palestinian' children they should shut them all down. This is child abuse. Not summer camp.
View attachment 139492
Your hasbara :link:please... if you are not too embarrassed.

What should children of people under colonial occupation learn besides normal school work? Don't you think they should also learn to become freedom fighters. The Jews aren't going to stop oppressing the non-Jews of their own accord. Plus the Palestinian children have to be ready to fight the Jews who are training their children to kill Muslims and Christians.

upload_2017-7-19_11-48-29.png

View attachment 139492

Would you send your child to a summer camp like this one?
afplivefive782736.jpg

image001123.jpg

Forum List

Back