Gaza Opens Suicide Bomber Hotline

1- fat and ugly.
2- nicest of the bunch, but she's got fake boobs and a very frowny face (especially during sex.... if she gives you any :D)
3- she's plain, small breasted with a fat ass.
4- She's a he!
5- fat and sloppy. Not bad from the neck up. :D

Your a harsh critic, I would post some pics of Palestinian ladies but their all covered up in beekeeper outfits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVvENh9PtXM&feature=related]Palestinian Traditional Dance - Nablus, West Bank - YouTube[/ame]

Post some pics of Palestinian hotties, I am actually quite curious. Let's see how they measure up with the Israeli women.

Your a harsh critic, I would post some pics of Palestinian ladies but their all covered up in beekeeper outfits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVvENh9PtXM&feature=related]Palestinian Traditional Dance - Nablus, West Bank - YouTube[/ame]

Post some pics of Palestinian hotties, I am actually quite curious. Let's see how they measure up with the Israeli women.

Presumably, that's BEFORE they blew themselves up :blowup:

Here's a few more.

i_barrafaeli.jpg

sexy-military-women-around-the-world13.jpg

israel+variety.jpg

plasmastik+israel+woman+6.jpg

94525271.G3nmq7cI.jpg

107671983f3ca1827edb0sk.jpg

nw0qvd.jpg

The only advantage over the arab women is you are permitted to beat them if dinner isn't on the table in a timely manner and if they're not in the mood for sex. :bow3:

1- fat and ugly.
2- nicest of the bunch, but she's got fake boobs and a very frowny face (especially during sex.... if she gives you any :D)
3- she's plain, small breasted with a fat ass.
4- She's a he!
5- fat and sloppy. Not bad from the neck up. :D

Palestinan ladies would not be alive if caught wearing these outfits. You see, Islam treats women with respect, that is why any woman not wearing a veil or Islamic garb covering her from head to toe is considered a "whore" according to Islamic mentality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Still no pictures of Palestinian babes yet? heres a few more Israeli ones.

Women_in_Israel_Army_3.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

stockholm.jpg

image-thumb2.png

When Israeli girls have explosive orgasms, at least they don't REALLY explode like the arabs :blowup:

I've yet to see a Palestinian hottie, their usually all covered up in burkas and what not, Palestinian supporters like Ima and Tinmore should have no problem showing us what the fine ladies of Gaza and the West Bank have to offer no?

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

You need to update your propaganda.
Yeah, that "horrible wall" prevents the suicide bombers from blowing up restaurants, school kids, buses, nightclubs, etc. They didn't stop suicide bombing because they wanted to, they stopped because the wall worked. So now the Palestinians shoot missiles at Israeli towns from behind women and children. That would be the updated method of terrorism they engage in.

Still no pictures of Palestinian babes yet? heres a few more Israeli ones.

Women_in_Israel_Army_3.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

stockholm.jpg

image-thumb2.png

When Israeli girls have explosive orgasms, at least they don't REALLY explode like the arabs :blowup:

I've yet to see a Palestinian hottie, their usually all covered up in burkas and what not, Palestinian supporters like Ima and Tinmore should have no problem showing us what the fine ladies of Gaza and the West Bank have to offer no?

Tinhead is an infidel who would have his throat slit by Hamas faster than you could say allahu akbar

I'm suicidal in gaza: I used to have good job in Israel and good life until Arafat told us to blow ourselves up in their cafes, pizza parlors and buses. Now, we can't work in Israel, I'm unemployed, have shitty life and Arafat's wife lives in a mansion in Paris with billions she stole from us

Last edited:

Tinhead is an infidel who would have his throat slit by Hamas faster than you could say allahu akbar

No doubt.

Yeah, that "horrible wall" prevents the suicide bombers from blowing up restaurants, school kids, buses, nightclubs, etc. They didn't stop suicide bombing because they wanted to, they stopped because the wall worked. So now the Palestinians shoot missiles at Israeli towns from behind women and children. That would be the updated method of terrorism they engage in.

The wall worked? So arabs have never heard of a 10 foot ladder? :D

I guess not.

One third of all Arabs and half of all Arab women are illiterate so they wouldn't even know how to spell ladder :badgrin:

Forum List

Back