Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

Gaza has been described as the world's largest open air prison. Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip has had catastrophic results for average Palestinians living there. We look at the the unforgiving realities they face everyday.

You should flail your Pom Poms. The Arabs-Moslems occupying Gaza elected their open air prison guards: Hamas.

Allah has a sense of humor, no?

Proof that this board needs a "stupid post" button.

Gaza has been described as the world's largest open air prison. Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip has had catastrophic results for average Palestinians living there. We look at the the unforgiving realities they face everyday.

You should flail your Pom Poms. The Arabs-Moslems occupying Gaza elected their open air prison guards: Hamas.

Allah has a sense of humor, no?

Proof that this board needs a "stupid post" button.

Such an angry muhammedan. Angrier still that your silly conspiracy theories are met with ridicule? Shirley, you're accustomed to that.

The Gaza solution:

Step #1

The Government of Gaza immediately and permanently ceases all hostile activity against Israel and her citizens and actively prevents all terrorist acts from within her borders.

Step #2

The Government of Gaza adopts an official policy of a negotiated peace with Egypt and with Israel, fully accepting the sovereignty of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
Ha ha ha, Ha ha ha

upload_2017-7-18_11-23-7.jpeg

The Gaza solution:

Step #1

The Government of Gaza immediately and permanently ceases all hostile activity against Israel and her citizens and actively prevents all terrorist acts from within her borders.

Step #2

The Government of Gaza adopts an official policy of a negotiated peace with Egypt and with Israel, fully accepting the sovereignty of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
Ha ha ha, Ha ha ha

View attachment 139378

I have no idea what your point was with that. Are you supporting self-determination for indigenous peoples or mocking them?

But why don't give a go at trying to make a reasoned, intelligent response to a suggestion of a solution for the "inhumanity" being perpetrated upon the Gazans?

Would not the cessation of hostile activity and a negotiated peace with Israel and Egypt be beneficial to the Gazan people?

Would not the cessation of hostile activity and a negotiated peace with Israel and Egypt be beneficial to the Gazan people?
It would. The ceasefire after the 2014 massacre in Gaza was supposed to be negotiated into a long term truce.

What happened to that? I haven't seen any negotiations.

It would. The ceasefire after the 2014 massacre in Gaza was supposed to be negotiated into a long term truce.

Hamas is still calling for war, that's what happened. Just what, two days ago?, Hamas spokesman called for an "uprising" against Israeli police forces and civilians.

Hamas is still calling for war, that's what happened. Just what, two days ago?, Hamas spokesman called for an "uprising" against Israeli police forces and civilians.
Deflection.

Ducking AGAIN.

Deflection.

Ducking AGAIN.

Its not even close to deflection. See the post I was responding to.

Peace. Step #1

There have been no negotiations because step one hasn't occurred yet.

Edited to add: 25 rocket attacks in 2017.

Last edited:
Deflection.

Ducking AGAIN.

Its not even close to deflection. See the post I was responding to.

Peace. Step #1

There have been no negotiations because step one hasn't occurred yet.

Edited to add: 25 rocket attacks in 2017.
The Europeans need to learn to live in peace or go home.

"Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity..."

In part that is true but there is every reason to expect that result when Islamic terrorists will impose that consequence when Islamic terrorists are in a position of political power.

There is no excuse from the Islamic terrorist hugging cabal that will excuse the inability of Islamic terrorists to manage the civil affairs of government.

This is evident across the muhammedan Middle East and painfully evident in the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan. In those Islamic paradises where armed terrorists are allowed to roam the streets, genocidal jihad groups participate in governance, and "elections" are made into a laughable joke, why should anyone expect a functioning society?

They will be fine if the Europeans get the hell out or learn to live peacefully in a democratic Palestine.

Lol. So just to be clear, when Gazans fire rockets and call for an uprising, its the Jews who are not being peaceful. Gotcha.

"Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity..."

In part that is true but there is every reason to expect that result when Islamic terrorists will impose that consequence when Islamic terrorists are in a position of political power.

There is no excuse from the Islamic terrorist hugging cabal that will excuse the inability of Islamic terrorists to manage the civil affairs of government.

This is evident across the muhammedan Middle East and painfully evident in the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan. In those Islamic paradises where armed terrorists are allowed to roam the streets, genocidal jihad groups participate in governance, and "elections" are made into a laughable joke, why should anyone expect a functioning society?
Did your handlers write that or did you make it up yourself?

They will be fine if the Europeans get the hell out or learn to live peacefully in a democratic Palestine.

Lol. So just to be clear, when Gazans fire rockets and call for an uprising, its the Jews who are not being peaceful. Gotcha.
I have no idea how the indigenous people can not defend themselves by any means they can come with in the concentration camp that you have confined them to.

I mean...

upload_2017-7-18_15-31-24.jpeg

I have no idea how the indigenous people can not defend themselves by any means they can come with in the concentration camp that you have confined them to.

I have no idea how to make sense of that sentence. But I think you are saying that Gazans should continue to attack Israel. Which means you reject my solution (which would help the Gazan people) of peace.

I have no idea how to make sense of that sentence. But I think you are saying that Gazans should continue to attack Israel. Which means you reject my solution (which would help the Gazan people) of peace.
No illiterate, not even close. Try again...

upload_2017-7-18_15-36-43.jpeg

Forum List

Back