Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace!...
True. You are no longer welcome in either Gaza or the West Bank. Leave. Then you will have peace.

...It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide...
True. It is up to each of us to encourage the ragtag miscellany loosely labeled as 'Palestinians' to use common sense after 69 years and leave.

--------------------------------------------

You need to pack up and move to Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan.

Jewish Palestine... a.k.a. Israel... is no place for you.

You are not welcome there; you are squatting, you have no power to change that state of affairs; and the world is tired of your incessant whining.

Your neighbors no longer fight for you, they are now divided and fragmented and weak, and will be for generations to come.

There is no Arab Cavalry coming over the hill to rescue you, there is hardly any land left to you and your pitiful holdings shrink every day.

You are far too weak to change anything, and any military action you attempt backfires on you, and you pay for it a hundred-fold, as you should.

BDS is a joke and Israel wipes its arse with anti-Jewish UN Resolutions.

Once again, Israel has friends in high places in several Western countries, and the world-at-large is never, ever going to use force to help you.

You are a "failed state" that never was, and never will be.

There is no future for you where you are now.

None.

It is time for you to shake-off your 69-year-old delusion of "return" - that is never going to happen - never.

It is time for you to shake-off the leadership that keeps you in thrall to their delusional aspirations and self-serving political agenda.

It is time for you to face reality and figure another way to live and prosper and give your families a future, someplace else.

It is time to get off your arses and take control of your own lives and futures once again.

It is time for you to go.

Leave.

Live.

It's this kind of Jew mentality that has always resulted in them having to leave eventually. This has happened hundreds of times throughout history to the Jews, and it will happen again.

The West is not going to keep the Islamic terrorist welfare fraud spigot cranked full on forever.

Hopefully, prior to 2020, the Islamic terrorist enclaves will implode - collapse inward due to their own dead weight and inability to meet some very basic moral, ethical and economic requirements.

This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace! It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide.

One Israeli official promised a holocaust in Gaza; it is impossible to keep pace with the death toll.

Gaza is an immense concentration camp -- 1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles hemmed in on all sides by 25-foot-high walls separated by a vast expanse of bulldozed earth. The 2005 "pull-out" left Gaza still controlled by Israel from air and sea, its entries and exits prisonlike mazes electronically controlled and under constant surveillance. Bombing it, assaulting it with tanks and Uzis, is like shooting animals in a pen. The claptrap about "pinpoint" accuracy and "avoiding civilians" is a lie so flagrant, so transparent, that any child -- certainly any Gaza child -- could grasp it....

http://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/camp.html

From a great activist/artist....

well, I've been to Gaza... apparently you haven't been.

it's certainly not a "concentration camp".

anti-semites need to stop appropriating tragedies that were foisted upon jews and pretending they're being foisted upon Palestinian terrorists.

and feel free to demand that Jordan take in it's transjordanian bedouins since they are who populate Gaza and the West Bank.

This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace! It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide.

One Israeli official promised a holocaust in Gaza; it is impossible to keep pace with the death toll.

Gaza is an immense concentration camp -- 1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles hemmed in on all sides by 25-foot-high walls separated by a vast expanse of bulldozed earth. The 2005 "pull-out" left Gaza still controlled by Israel from air and sea, its entries and exits prisonlike mazes electronically controlled and under constant surveillance. Bombing it, assaulting it with tanks and Uzis, is like shooting animals in a pen. The claptrap about "pinpoint" accuracy and "avoiding civilians" is a lie so flagrant, so transparent, that any child -- certainly any Gaza child -- could grasp it....

anti-semites need to stop appropriating tragedies that were foisted upon jews and pretending they're being foisted upon Palestinian terrorists.

and feel free to demand that Jordan take in it's transjordanian bedouins since they are who populate Gaza and the West Bank.

You are such an idiot. The Palestinians have no relationship with the Bedouins. The Palestinians are the native people of Palestine.

Gaza is a concentration camp. A large one.

“The misery in that unhappy strip of land is difficult to describe and more difficult to endure,” he said. “A young woman stood and told us: ‘Israel put us in a concentration camp.

Those who call themselves our leaders are taking away the air we breath.’” Brahimi added: “Since 1967, Palestinians have endured grave acts of oppression, violence and collective punishment. Here, another dismal landmark, the tenth anniversary of the imposition of the blockade, which amounts to the collective punishment of 1.7 million people of Gaza, will be marked this year.”

Former UN envoy parallels between Gaza strip and a concentration camp

You are such an idiot. The Palestinians have no relationship with the Bedouins. The Palestinians are the native people of Palestine.

“The misery in that unhappy strip of land is difficult to describe and more difficult to endure,” he said. “A young woman stood and told us: ‘Israel put us in a concentration camp.

Those who call themselves our leaders are taking away the air we breath.’” Brahimi added: “Since 1967, Palestinians have endured grave acts of oppression, violence and collective punishment. Here, another dismal landmark, the tenth anniversary of the imposition of the blockade, which amounts to the collective punishment of 1.7 million people of Gaza, will be marked this year.”

Maybe all the arab nations should take in the Palestinians to free them from the concentration camp.

OH WAIT, NO ARAB NATION WILL TAKE THE EVIL BASTARDS.

"Since 1967, Palestinians have endured grave acts of oppression, violence and collective punishment. "

That is true. Arabs-Moslems are the most brutal oppressors of Arabs-Moslems.

Every Islamic terrorist "leader" that has manipulated the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories has been as corrupt and retrograde as the one before.

And Allah knows best.

you're a terrorist supporting piece gf trash.

try talking about things you know, moron.

I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about Gaza, you terrorist supporting piece of crap.

"Amira Hass: “Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp”

When I think of all my friends in Gaza … not only my friends…that haven’t been out of the Gaza Strip for the past 20 years … they are deprived of so many basic things, because Israel deprives them of peace, (the) basic right of freedom of movement.

I’m not talking about food. I’m not talking about even the water situation in Gaza, which is appalling and disastrous. I’m talking about the very basic need of people to travel, to move, to see other places, to have both the ability to plan or the ability to be spontaneous. The Palestinians are deprived of all this.

In practice, Gaza has become a huge, let me be blunt, concentration camp for right now 1, 800,000 people. This is not a novelty. This is not something new. This did not start, unlike what many people think, with the rise of Hamas, Hamas being elected in 2006, or Hamas taking over the security agencies and apparatus in Gaza in 2007 after the short civil war. We can almost trace it to the moment when it started, and this is the 15th of January 1991 — long before Oslo, long before Madrid, and of course long before the suicide attacks inside Israeli cities and against Israeli civilians.

Amira Hass: 'Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp'

I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about Gaza, you terrorist supporting piece of crap.

When I think of all my friends in Gaza … not only my friends…that haven’t been out of the Gaza Strip for the past 20 years … they are deprived of so many basic things, because Israel deprives them of peace, (the) basic right of freedom of movement.

I’m not talking about food. I’m not talking about even the water situation in Gaza, which is appalling and disastrous. I’m talking about the very basic need of people to travel, to move, to see other places, to have both the ability to plan or the ability to be spontaneous. The Palestinians are deprived of all this.

In practice, Gaza has become a huge, let me be blunt, concentration camp for right now 1, 800,000 people. This is not a novelty. This is not something new. This did not start, unlike what many people think, with the rise of Hamas, Hamas being elected in 2006, or Hamas taking over the security agencies and apparatus in Gaza in 2007 after the short civil war. We can almost trace it to the moment when it started, and this is the 15th of January 1991 — long before Oslo, long before Madrid, and of course long before the suicide attacks inside Israeli cities and against Israeli civilians.

You have forgotten more than you ever knew.

Gaza’s Millionaires and Billionaires — How Hamas’s Leaders Got Rich Quick

Gaza’s Millionaires and Billionaires — How Hamas’s Leaders Got Rich Quick

Khaled Meshaal in a meeting with spanish journalists. Photo: Traangal.

One of the mysteries of the current war in Gaza can be seen in the photos coming out of the tiny enclave: On the one hand, there is the desolation and squalor of Gaza neighborhoods where hundreds of thousands of Gazans live, and on the other, pictures of the homes owned by Hamas’s top officials, complete with gym equipment and fancy furniture, or else images of the five-star hotel suites where they stay.

It’s quite a conundrum; just how did these new tycoons, who grew up in refugee camps and who wave the banner of helping their people, become so filthily rich in such a short space of time?

According to Dr. Moshe Elad, a Middle East expert from the Western Galilee Academic College, most of the founders of Hamas were refugees or direct descendants of refugees. “Some of them were born of intermarriages between Egyptians and Gazans, with no money at all. In its putative stage, the organization – not yet called Hamas – fed off the Israeli military establishment, which funded Islamic associations in Gaza in an effort to counterbalance Fatah. On the day they decided to cut ties with Israel and seek funding elsewhere, their phenomenal wealth started growing”.

escwa-300x180.jpg

The money, Elad told the Israeli financial newspaper Globes, came from several directions. “Donations by the families of people who dies, charity money, called ‘zakala’ in Arabic and the donations of various countries. It started with Syria, Saudi Arabia, then Iran, one of the main sponsors, and ended with Qatar which has today taken Iran’s place.”

There were also campaigns to raise money in the US. “Moussa Abu Marzouk,” Elad says, “started raising funds among the rich Muslims in America and also established several bank funds.” Over time he built a conglomerate of 10 financial operations “that give loans and conduct investments. He’s an amazing financier.”

In 1995 the US arrested Abu Marzouk for activities supporting terrorism and after two years in jail, he was deported without trial. But he kept the money. “This man was worth several millions already in 1997, when he was expelled,” Elad says. “Somehow he managed to elude the IRS and a trial for his offenses. Some say he made contacts in the administration. It is not proven, but it is hard to find another reason for how he managed to get away with such heavy accusations against him.”

“In 200, during the 9/11 probe, it was found that he had ties with al Qaeda including money transfers made to the 21 al Qaeda operatives accused of carrying out the attack.”

Today, Abu Marzouk is one of the major billionaires in Hamas. “Arab estimates peg his fortune at 2-3 billion dollars,” Elad says. Another senior-official-turned-terror-tycoon is Khaled Mashaal, head of Hamas’s political wing. “Global estimates say Mashaal is worth $2.6 billion,” but Arab commentators, with other sources, say he is worth between 2 and 5 billion, “invested in Egyptian banks and Gulf countries, some in real estate projects.”

Next on the list is Ismail Haniyeh, who until the recent signing of a unity deal between Hamas and Fatah was the Prime Minister of Gaza. “His fortune is estimated at 4 million dollars, and most of his assets in the Strip are registered in the name of his son in law Nabil, and a dozen children of his and other less known Hamas officials,” Elad says.

According to Elad, Ayman Taha, a mid-tier official, “was born in desolate poverty at the El Buraj refugee camp, but recently built a house worth at least a million bucks. He is in charge of coordinating Hamas operations inside and outside the Gaza Strip and is not even a senior member, but he’s already a member of the millionaire club.”

Most of their money comes from misused donations to the Gaza Strip, since every dollar passes through Hamas’s pipeline. Elad assesses that smuggling of goods through tunnels generates hundreds of millions a year and those who control the siphon became wealthy along the way. There are several hundred millionaires in Gaza and there would be hundreds more if smuggling would continue unabated. The man pulling the strings in Egypt is Khirat el Shatr, who is No. 2 in the Muslim Brotherhood. His connection to Hamas is allegedly based on a shared religious outlook, “but in effect it’s a thriving business, with a revenue of millions.”

Pan-Arab London based paper, Asharq al Awsat, which is considered a reliable media outlet, recently ran a story saying there are 600 millionaires in Gaza. Elad explains how the corrupt officials charge: Every car load smuggled through the tunnels was taxed by a fixed sum of $2000 and additionally 25% of the value of goods. Between June 2007 and 2010 the tunnel smuggling business generated $800 million. Hamas also taxed all merchants in Gaza, from car retailers to sellers of fruit and vegetables. Hamas also took over lands and then resold them at a profit.

Hamas also apparently published fictitious names of employees to sponsors abroad and then scooped up their salaries and distributed them between a few senior members.

Hey dope, there aren't any Jews in Hamas' Gaza nor any Israeli government there.

Hong Kong has about 1.3 Million in 30 square miles - much denser than Gaza.

But Hong Kong doesn't have "hate" as its main export.

It is difficult to be sympathetic to someone who loses a fight that he, himself, started. Gazans can't even get along with the Palestinians on the West Bank.

Didn't the Zionists come from Europe and colonized Palestine? Do you think the Palestinians invited the Europeans to Palestine? Who really "started it"?
Nope. Abraham came there.
Moses then led the Jews there.
Then David was king there
Then Solomon was king there.

Palestinians other than as a british colony or part of the ottoman empire never existed.

This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace!...
True. You are no longer welcome in either Gaza or the West Bank. Leave. Then you will have peace.

...It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide...
True. It is up to each of us to encourage the ragtag miscellany loosely labeled as 'Palestinians' to use common sense after 69 years and leave.

--------------------------------------------

You need to pack up and move to Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan.

Jewish Palestine... a.k.a. Israel... is no place for you.

You are not welcome there; you are squatting, you have no power to change that state of affairs; and the world is tired of your incessant whining.

Your neighbors no longer fight for you, they are now divided and fragmented and weak, and will be for generations to come.

There is no Arab Cavalry coming over the hill to rescue you, there is hardly any land left to you and your pitiful holdings shrink every day.

You are far too weak to change anything, and any military action you attempt backfires on you, and you pay for it a hundred-fold, as you should.

BDS is a joke and Israel wipes its arse with anti-Jewish UN Resolutions.

Once again, Israel has friends in high places in several Western countries, and the world-at-large is never, ever going to use force to help you.

You are a "failed state" that never was, and never will be.

There is no future for you where you are now.

None.

It is time for you to shake-off your 69-year-old delusion of "return" - that is never going to happen - never.

It is time for you to shake-off the leadership that keeps you in thrall to their delusional aspirations and self-serving political agenda.

It is time for you to face reality and figure another way to live and prosper and give your families a future, someplace else.

It is time to get off your arses and take control of your own lives and futures once again.

It is time for you to go.

Leave.

Live.
Except that the Hamas/PA government doesn't recognize Israel in any form. So there is no leave. There is no place for Israelis to go.

However, the Jordanians in Judea and Samaria can return to their home country of Jordan.

It is surrounded by walls trapping the people inside. And the psychotic zionists bomb them regularly as they are locked in their cage.

Hitler never even did that shit.

Terrorism doesn't pay.

Forum List

Back