Gaza Belongs to Jews

The zionist Juden were very astute students of their former Reich mentors and are now trying to perfect their methods for ethnic and racial cleansing. ... :cool:
And when the right "revolutionary moment" presents itself, Gaza will go the way of Jaffa in 1948:

"Conquer – After the IDF completes the 'softening' of the targets with its fire-power, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations.

Elimination- The GSS and IDF will thoroughly eliminate all armed enemies from Gaza. The enemy population that is innocent of wrong-doing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave.

"Israel will generously aid those who wish to leave.

Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever."

My Outline for a Solution in Gaza - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

The words of the hamas charter "KILL THE JEWS "

Care to explain these words in a modern setting ?

Sure.

#1 The Hamas Charter is largely irrelevant to a Palestinian. It's like saying the code of Omerta is applicable to Italians.

#2 Hamas has accepted Israel's right to exist and they're willing to nullify the charter, which was written over two decades ago. I'm basing this on the comments by guys like Aziz Dweik, but they want other parties involved in the negotiations, not just Israel and the US from what I've read.

Last edited:
2u6dbaq.jpg

Sure.

#1 The Hamas Charter is largely irrelevant to a Palestinian. It's like saying the code of Omerta is applicable to Italians.
Hamas elected by 43% of the Palestinians, Fatah by 41%, now they are the same, with the same charter, 84% of the Palestinians charter.

#2 Hamas has accepted Israel's right to exist and they're willing to nullify the charter, which was written over two decades ago. I'm basing this on the comments by guys like Aziz Dweik, but they want other parties involved in the negotiations, not just Israel and the US from what I've read.
Hamas never 'accepted' Israel's right to exist, and statute of limitations is not valid with terrorists, they also declare it publicly - they will never sit to negotiate(not to mention 'accept') ceasefire, so don't base because your logic is a disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thoughts of one person and not official policy, what are the odds he will be "spoken to" about his words and severely reprimanded. Now what about the words of the Hamas leaders when they state that they do use civilians as human shields, or that they use civilian areas from which to fire rockets because it increases the propaganda when civilians are killed.
He's a Deputy Speaker in Israel's Knesset and the facebook page he posted his racist rant on got over 2000 likes; Feiglin is a Zionist and like all of his ilk believes Jews are entitled to rule over all the land between the River and the sea. Unfortunately, there are currently an equal number of Arabs living on that land, and slowly but surely the world is learning about al-Nakba.

Sure.

When the Egyptian Generals assumed power in Cairo, Hamas knew it would have to capitulate to Fatah and form a Unity Government if it were to stand any chance of survival.

When the EU and US signed on, Israel was left with only one resort to avoid negotiating, something the Jewish state has never sought to do.

The latest IDF excursion into Gaza is simply another tactic to deal with the fact there are equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea but Jews alone control its land, air, and coastal waters.

During the recent onslaught it is alleged by Jews that 80% of Gazans would leave the Gaza Strip if offered the chance by Israel; 80% is the magic number for a Jewish and Democratic state with Jews in the majority. The next onslaught will likely happen around November 2016 when most of the world is watching the US Presidential charade; maybe that is when Moshe's prophecy will come to pass?

Racist? This not racist.. you are the one whos racist demonizing Jews with your twisted logic and lies.
How about "From the River to the Sea Palestine shall be free"? Racist!!

When Hamas was forced by events in Egypt to capitulate and enter into an unity government with Fatah it forced them to accept provisions previously agreed to, like Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state but not as an occupying state bent on controlling all the land of Palestine for Jews alone. Jews started this bloodletting 66 years ago, and only Jews can unilaterally put an end to it.

You are mistaken.

If the Palestinians/Muslims/Arabs agree to live in peace with Israel the bloodletting will end.

That's simple to answer: Israel's goal is to cleanse the land of all non juden. ... :cool:

Now, the only remaining question is whether you actually believe that statement.

If you do it means you are not worthy of debate.

The facts are clear and available. For you to believe an obvious falsehood suggests debating with you would be a waste of time.

Are you a waste of time?

Georgy knows it very well, he just forgot to say Israelis instead of Jews - primitive hater.

Sure.

If #2 had been accomplished we'd have heard all about it within moments of it's announcement.

#1 means something to the Palestinian leadership.The Hamas Charter only reiterates what the Koran instructs. It may not mean anything to the average person, but the leadership follows it's binding edicts and they use it to determine the daily lives of the Palestinian and Israeli peoples.

The leaders are responsible for the Palestinians' intransigence and the Koran is the basis for that intransigence.

The Hamas Charter reflects the will of the Prophet Muhammad for the Muslim people of the region.

Racist? This not racist.. you are the one whos racist demonizing Jews with your twisted logic and lies.
How about "From the River to the Sea Palestine shall be free"? Racist!!
Zionism is racism, remember?

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall" | Jewish Virtual Library

Zionism is racism, remember?

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall" | Jewish Virtual Library
I Have no idea who quote this, I didn't bother to read the link as well, but let me educate you.
Zionism is the desire to Zion - ציון - Israel(Jerusalem in the bible also named Zion) the Jewish home.
Its like saying the Palestinians are racists because they are not Buddhists - Complete nonsense..but I'm not surprised to find Team Palestine logic a bit defected, "the sun won't shine tomorrow because yesterday it got dark.."

You are mistaken.

If the Palestinians/Muslims/Arabs agree to live in peace with Israel the bloodletting will end.
No, it won't.
Israel wants all the land between the River and the sea as a Jewish state with a minimum majority of 80% Jews; there are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living on that land. Everything Israel has done since 1948 has proven to Arabs they are expected to leave Palestine or live like dogs if they stay. The problem in Palestine lies solely with the Jews.

You missed my post, Anyway, how come there are still Palestinians in Israel genius?

I Have no idea who quote this, I didn't bother to read the link as well, but let me educate you.
Zionism is the desire to Zion - ציון - Israel(Jerusalem in the bible also named Zion) the Jewish home.
Its like saying the Palestinians are racists because they are not Buddhists - Complete nonsense..but I'm not surprised to find Team Palestine logic a bit defected, "the sun won't shine tomorrow because yesterday it got dark.."
"Ze'ev JabotinskyMBE (Hebrew: זאב ז'בוטינסקי‎; born Vladimir Yevgenyevich Zhabotinsky (Russian: Влади́мир Евге́ньевич Жаботи́нский) (18 October 1880 – 4 August 1940), was a Revisionist Zionist leader, author, poet, orator, soldier, and founder of the Jewish Self-Defense Organization in Odessa. With Joseph Trumpeldor, he co-founded the Jewish Legion[4] of the British army in World War Iand later established a number of Jewish organizations such as Beitar, Hatzohar, and the Irgun.

Ze'ev Jabotinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, it won't.
Israel wants all the land between the River and the sea as a Jewish state with a minimum majority of 80% Jews; there are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living on that land. Everything Israel has done since 1948 has proven to Arabs they are expected to leave Palestine or live like dogs if they stay. The problem in Palestine lies solely with the Jews.

Watch how quickly peace would be reached if the Palestinians agreed to live in peace with Israel.

It would make your head spin!

Although why would they want to live besides racist, anti-Semitic blood thirsty bigots?

"Ze'ev JabotinskyMBE (Hebrew: זאב ז'בוטינסקי‎; born Vladimir Yevgenyevich Zhabotinsky (Russian: Влади́мир Евге́ньевич Жаботи́нский) (18 October 1880 – 4 August 1940), was a Revisionist Zionist leader, author, poet, orator, soldier, and founder of the Jewish Self-Defense Organization in Odessa. With Joseph Trumpeldor, he co-founded the Jewish Legion[4] of the British army in World War Iand later established a number of Jewish organizations such as Beitar, Hatzohar, and the Irgun.

Ze'ev Jabotinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the greatest man in Israel's history, in a message to Sir Winston Churchill - I didn't notice you post the link below, anyway, what about it? Since the beginning Israel allowed both right and left wings to contribute, so you don't like it? your problem.
Zionism advanced in some aspects but also went back in others, the fact you like to take middle-quote and BASE THE ENTIRE TERM AND IDEOLOGY IS WRONG PLUS STUPID PLUS MISLEADING.
To your information you didn't even do it correctly, have you read the entire document? The second part as well?

Let me educate you dummy.
The Iron Wall was a discussion with Churchill about the 'One State Solution' where all the Jews could immigrate, knowing that the hostile Arabs would produce violence, he refused..It doesn't mean there was an actual 'Palestine' country but the world know Israel for 'Palestine' (region name)

Wow George! YOU calling other people racist?? You are a racist and a bigot, and a very obvious one at that. Not to mention you repeatedly lie about Israel and Israelis.
You have a sick obsession over Jews and I think it has to do with jealousy. It's not the Jews fault you're a failure in life!

No, it won't.

That is obviously a false statement. The problem lies with Gaza's inability to live in peace with Israel. You expect Israel to give ip land while its being attacked and you also expect Israel to sit idle while Hamas launches rockets at her.
The Palestinians had their chance to have an independent state several times but kept refusing. Do you expect Israel to succumb to the demands of the Palestinians?? Say it with me George:
NO '67 BORDERS
NO SOVEREIGNTY OVER EAST JERUSALEM
NO RIGHT OF RETURN

That offer Arafat got is looking pretty good now isn't it?

That is obviously a false statement. The problem lies with Gaza's inability to live in peace with Israel. You expect Israel to give ip land while its being attacked and you also expect Israel to sit idle while Hamas launches rockets at her.
The Palestinians had their chance to have an independent state several times but kept refusing. Do you expect Israel to succumb to the demands of the Palestinians?? Say it with me George:
NO '67 BORDERS
NO SOVEREIGNTY OVER EAST JERUSALEM
NO RIGHT OF RETURN

That offer Arafat got is looking pretty good now isn't it?

The rumor goes that if any of the Palestinian security men or bodyguards for Arafat discovered Arafat had signed an accord with Barack at Camp David, they were under a solemn command to assassinate Arafat right on the spot.

And the rumor further suggests that Arafat knew the fate that would await him should he ever make peace with the Jews.

The Sadat assassination in 1981 is a message from the Muslim Brotherhood to every Muslim leader.

And it's a message every Muslim leader knows very well.

Forum List

Back