Gays Lower Than 'Dogs and Pigs'?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
So says an Iranian Cleric...

Religion of peace? Really?

Powerful Iranian Cleric Says Gays Are Lower Than Dogs & Pigs

In Iran, homosexuality is punishably by death — at least according to the fatwas that are issued by most Iranian religious leaders. Even more odd than the notion that such a “crime” would cost one his or her life is the fact that laws governing sodomy among men (referred to as “Lavat”) have recently changed.

And America is loaded with homophobes? Really?

In Iran, homosexuality is punishably by death — at least according to the fatwas that are issued by most Iranian religious leaders. Even more odd than the notion that such a “crime” would cost one his or her life is the fact that laws governing sodomy among men (referred to as “Lavat”) have recently changed.

and in my opinion.... they are much lower then gays....... :lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Yea, they are called Republicans. Start with Santorum: Man on child. Man on dog.

Should gays be able to marry? If you think not, then what makes you any better than him.

Could it be because he doesn't want to kill someone because of their sexual orientation?

Oh, how kind of him. He only wants to deprive them of their right to marry?

You asked what makes him any better than this cleric who would put homosexuals to death, I'd have to say not wanting to kill a person for their sexual orientation would be a qualifier for making him a better person than that shit stain.

As for how T feels about gay marriage, I don't honestly know. Me? I couldn't possibly care less. Let 'em marry, I don't care.

Could it be because he doesn't want to kill someone because of their sexual orientation?

You asked what makes him any better than this cleric who would put homosexuals to death, I'd have to say not wanting to kill a person for their sexual orientation would be a qualifier for making him a better person than that shit stain.

As for how T feels about gay marriage, I don't honestly know. Me? I couldn't possibly care less. Let 'em marry, I don't care.

I see the difference, and think gay Americans should be able to marry. But DEATH is much different than "no, marriage is one man, one woman".

I see the difference, and think gay Americans should be able to marry. But DEATH is much different than "no, marriage is one man, one woman".

The difference is cultural only. The hatred/bigotry is the same.

Either we are ALL free, or none of us are.

Sounds like a normal fundamentalist mindset.

Whether it be here or the Arab world or wherever, I'm sure it's far more likely for a fundamentalist to treat his/her pet dog or farm animal better than a gay person and have a higher opinion of such animals.

Many fundamentalists hear the word gay and hate instantly kicks in, not the case with dogs or pigs with most of them.

Now I have to know. Since nothing is a right, what do you call it then. Straights can marry, gays cannot. Apparently we don't have the right to marry, either - so nobody does.

Right?

Forum List

Back