Gays Lower Than 'Dogs and Pigs'?

You asked what makes him any better than this cleric who would put homosexuals to death, I'd have to say not wanting to kill a person for their sexual orientation would be a qualifier for making him a better person than that shit stain.

As for how T feels about gay marriage, I don't honestly know. Me? I couldn't possibly care less. Let 'em marry, I don't care.

I see the difference, and think gay Americans should be able to marry. But DEATH is much different than "no, marriage is one man, one woman".

The difference is cultural only. The hatred/bigotry is the same.

Either we are ALL free, or none of us are.
Going begging to Big Daddy Big Gubmint for a piece of paper isn't freedom, fool.

If the message of this thread is "Iran is worse to gays than the U.S.", that's obviously true.

If the message is "look how awful bigotry against gays is in Iran, that makes my lighter bigotry ok", then I couldn't disagree with it more.

Nevermind marriage, gays are fighting for their right to even exist in places like Iran.

Exactly.... so why are the cooks thanking you for this? :confused:

They compare The T to Iranian clerics and expect us to take them seriously.

(I am disappointed)

Iran and the US are two different worlds in that aspect, here in the US Gays want their marriages recognized, gays in Iran are hunted down and killed when they are found out, gays in Iran wish they had the problems American gays have.

Just let gays marry and lets move on. No use in spending our time, money, and legislative resources to prevent two people of the same sex from being able to marry.

It makes everyone worse off:

1.) Straight people who oppose it waste time, money, and effort blocking it
2.) Gay people don’t get to marry, and waste time, money, and effort over turning efforts to block it.

If they just made same-sex marriage legal, everyone would be better off:

1.) No change in the lives of straight people who oppose, because they will still be able to marry opposite sex partners. Lives improved because they get to save their money and time.
2.) Gay people can marry, have additional time and money too.

See how simple it is?

If humans weren’t so stupid, we’d all be a lot happier.

Just let gays marry and lets move on. No use in spending our time, money, and legislative resources to prevent two people of the same sex from being able to marry.

2.) Gay people don’t get to marry, and waste time, money, and effort over turning efforts to block it.

1.) No change in the lives of straight people who oppose, because they will still be able to marry opposite sex partners. Lives improved because they get to save their money and time.

See how simple it is?

1) Get gubmint out of the marriage business altogether.

See how simple it is?

See how simple it is?

See how simple it is?

I would go for that too.

Or have granting “civil unions” be the only function of government with regards to marriage, which would take care of all the legal aspects (for both opposite/same sex couples) such as granting permission to file joint taxes, access to med records, ect.

Then let the word “marriage” be defined privately by whatever institutions the couples are a part of.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

See how simple it is?

And I'm sure there's plenty of retail people who'd love to see gay marriage legalized. From what I've seen most gays get married later in life than straights.

I mean imagine the amount of money that's wasted in most marriage ceremonies between two 40 year old gay guys who most likely don't have kids.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Marriage isn't a function of the government. It is a function of the church. Since the state has usurped it into a state and party contract...a marriage license, they dictate who can and can not marry.

The answer to solveing this is the usual answer. Get government out of the picture and let the churches and however else people want to practice religion freely, decide who can and can not marry. Marriage is a right to all, because we have freedom of religion.

It's a nonissue for us to fight amongst ourselves about a usurp of government authority they dont have and at what length it should be granted and to whom. People need to wake up....

See how simple it is?

And I'm sure there's plenty of retail people who'd love to see gay marriage legalized. From what I've seen most gays get married later in life than straights.

I mean imagine the amount of money that's wasted in most marriage ceremonies between two 40 year old gay guys who most likely don't have kids.

Gays can't really fuck up and have kids at an early age, so they usually have more money later in life than their hetero counter parts.

So says an Iranian Cleric...

Religion of peace? Really?

Powerful Iranian Cleric Says Gays Are Lower Than Dogs & Pigs

In Iran, homosexuality is punishably by death — at least according to the fatwas that are issued by most Iranian religious leaders. Even more odd than the notion that such a “crime” would cost one his or her life is the fact that laws governing sodomy among men (referred to as “Lavat”) have recently changed.

And America is loaded with homophobes? Really?

I think the idiots on the left are trying to derail the thread with the claim that con$ who want 'marriage' to REMAIN between a man and a woman are comparable to those who kill gays.... all most of us want is for the definition of marriage to remain as it is. I as a con$ervative could care less if gays are engaged in civil unions... they have the same exact rights as I do. I cant go marry a man if I want to either :eusa_eh:

You lefties love distractions dont ya?

Nice job chickens!

Iran executes three men on homosexuality charges | World news | The Guardian

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297982,00.html

3_21_092507_hanged_teens1.jpg

3_21_092507_hanged_teens1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I find it difficult to see how comparing religion / state sponsored hanging of someone in Iran simply because they are gay, can in any way be compared to gays having the right to marriage or not. In the US we have gay congressmen, journalists, military personnel, teachers, mayors, governors, etc. we even have legal unions which is almost the same as marriage. Gays are free to do and say whatever they want. And you compare THAT to Iran? Seriously, you people need to get a grip, or an education, or both.

This is the problem with the media and in general the world today. There is no moral clarity, nor is there objective reasoning. It's all biased party line hogwash.

See how simple it is?

See how simple it is?

I would go for that too.

Or have granting “civil unions” be the only function of government with regards to marriage, which would take care of all the legal aspects (for both opposite/same sex couples) such as granting permission to file joint taxes, access to med records, ect.

Then let the word “marriage” be defined privately by whatever institutions the couples are a part of.

Common and contract law can take care of the legal implications.

It doesn't get any more simple than that...Which means that statist control freaks of all stripes hate it.

I find it difficult to see how comparing religion / state sponsored hanging of someone in Iran simply because they are gay, can in any way be compared to gays having the right to marriage or not. In the US we have gay congressmen, journalists, military personnel, teachers, mayors, governors, etc. we even have legal unions which is almost the same as marriage. Gays are free to do and say whatever they want. And you compare THAT to Iran? Seriously, you people need to get a grip, or an education, or both.

This is the problem with the media and in general the world today. There is no moral clarity, nor is there objective reasoning. It's all biased party line hogwash.

:clap2:

It doesn't compare...But that doesn't stop the liberoidal snivelers from sniveling....Nothing does.

Forum List

Back