Gays bullied by Trump...

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Gays bullied by Trump haters

'Gay Thought Police’ Like Soviet-Era Bullies - Breitbart

The left show their true colors once again, showing they really don't care about gays at all, just their political Agenda.

But most of the comments have included words such as “idiots,” “twats,” and “dumbasses.” It all reminds me of my first 23 years in the Soviet Union, where I was often bullied by cruel homophobic teenagers and teachers. And on a daily basis, so-called “traitors” who did not support Russian government policies were denounced and ostracized by the larger community.

How is this so different? Lainhart and Moore are not towing the LGBT party line, and they’re paying the price for it, big time. (One suggestion was that someone should “take away their gay card.”) This kind of intimidation is not only against the democratic principles on which our country is based, but counterproductive as well. It gives ammunition to conservatives, who often claim that liberals try to shut down free speech when it runs counter to their beliefs.

Democrats are running out of people to throw under the bus. That road is really bloody.

Oh yeah. I've been thrashed over the last couple of years by these brutes. Being a tranny is a pretty major Achilles heel. Not hard to bring me down and they don't mind using it.

Feminists, transmen, lesbians have stalked and vilified the shit out of me. Such evil hearted women.

I want them ousted from the universities. I want their dream world to end.

Democrats are running out of people to throw under the bus. That road is really bloody.

They're just mad that some gays aren't on board with bringing in masses of Muslims.

Although they like to throw the occasional queer off a rooftop for show, the reality is most Muslim men are closet homosexuals. It's common for the men in Islamic countries to rape boys. Most Muslim men have been raped as boys, which makes them emotionally unstable, and more prone to being a homo. We all know homosexuals are very unstable and violent people, it's no coincidence that the entire Middle East is that way.

The homo progressives want Islam, not for the religion, but for the rape and pedophile culture that comes with it.

Breaking: People Are Mean on the Internet

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Must be a slow news day.

Forum List

Back