Gayest ad campaign ever?

Every gay man I've ever met calls themselves gay. And forgive if I don't immediately believe you following your recent queer as a "two" dollar bill betrayal of bs peddling. :lol:

The tiny community you reside is the entire world to you ... isn't it?

too bad you quoted me before I made my edit.

You might've saved yourself some embarrassment. :rofl:

Every gay man I've ever met calls themselves gay. And forgive if I don't immediately believe you following your recent queer as a "two" dollar bill betrayal of bs peddling. :lol:

Meh ... no, it doesn't embarrass me to see that you are just not as knowledgeable in gay culture as I may be.

Meh ... no, it doesn't embarrass me to see that you are just not as knowledgeable in gay culture as I may be.

Apparently, I'm considerably more knowledgable than you, as surprising as that may seem. And yes, you should be embarrassed for being caught in a lie about having gay friends that don't use the word gay. Although I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit being full of shit even thought it's blatantly obvious. :lol:

Every organization active in the advancement of homosexual issues has the term "Gay" in their title, yet you claim homosexuals don't use the word. I know I'm guilty of posting stupid shit without thinking sometimes, but you are the queen! :rofl:

Apparently, I'm considerably more knowledgable than you, as surprising as that may seem. And yes, you should be embarrassed for being caught in a lie about having gay friends that don't use the word gay. Although I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit being full of shit even thought it's blatantly obvious. :lol:

Every organization active in the advancement of homosexual issues has the term "Gay" in their title, yet you claim homosexuals don't use the word. I know I'm guilty of posting stupid shit without thinking sometimes, but you are the queen! :rofl:

Even if it was a lie ... you can't catch it online .. it wasn't a lie, prove that I don't know anyone who doesn't use it, go on, I'll wait for your proof.

I just love how because someone doesn't know anyone like what another person knows they are lying ... that's just deflection and pretty lame, really. The intelligent person would simply state that they don't know the same people you do.

I just love how because someone doesn't know anyone like what another person knows they are lying ... that's just deflection and pretty lame, really. The intelligent person would simply state that they don't know the same people you do.

You're not the first person to lie on a messageboard, and you won't be the last. You are however, really really bad at it. :rofl:

Even if it was a lie ... you can't catch it online .. it wasn't a lie, prove that I don't know anyone who doesn't use it, go on, I'll wait for your proof.

You know it and I know it. That's always good enough for me.

Hmm ... so now you magically know who I know and don't know ... odd .. considering only about 10% of my life is actually online.

No, it wasn't a lie, I just know different people than you know. Don't be jealous that I have actually met and spoken to so many more different people of so many different walks than you have.

Hmm ... so now you magically know who I know and don't know ... odd .. considering only about 10% of my life is actually online.

No, it wasn't a lie, I just know different people than you know. Don't be jealous that I have actually met and spoken to so many more different people of so many different walks than you have.

:rofl:

Whatever you say Pinocchio! :eusa_liar:

Nothing magical about it. Your bull shit leaves an unmistakable stink, even in cyberspace.

Edit: I also seem to recall you claiming to hate all people and be somewhat of a recluse. I guess you were lying then too huh? :lol:

Last edited:

:rofl:

Whatever you say Pinocchio! :eusa_liar:

Nothing magical about it. Your bull shit leaves an unmistakable stink, even in cyberspace.

Aaah ... so then you are psychic ... and not a good one.

This is no different than the use of the word ******. Blacks use it all the time; it's just that white people are not supposed to use it. fuck that. If you have gay friends then you know goddamn well they use the terms Gay and Fag for exactly the same reason strait people do... not to denigrate their own homosexuality so much as utilize the parlance of our times.

Wanda Sykes's gay ass needs to stop eating the lesbian lobster all the time so she can go ahead and fall in love with me and my trouser fore arm.

I'd say that it literally means homosexual-like, but metaphorically it means lame, wimpy, girly or all of the above. People used to use queer the same way (oh quit being a queer, that's so queer! etc.), then queers started calling themselves gays...
Are you sure that homosexuals are the ones that started using the word gay? Can you link me to that, por favor?

Gays might consider taking a page from their own rhetoric and learn to be tolerant of the fact that many, if not most, straight people are born with a natural bias toward disapproval of homosexuality.
Wuh? Where do you come up with this stuff...show me the evidence that such is so...I don't remember ever disapproving of gays.

Lol, rereading your sentence...straight people are biased against disapproval of gays.:lol::lol::lol:

I'd say that it literally means homosexual-like, but metaphorically it means lame, wimpy, girly or all of the above. People used to use queer the same way (oh quit being a queer, that's so queer! etc.), then queers started calling themselves gays...
Are you sure that homosexuals are the ones that started using the word gay? Can you link me to that, por favor?

Gays might consider taking a page from their own rhetoric and learn to be tolerant of the fact that many, if not most, straight people are born with a natural bias toward disapproval of homosexuality.
Wuh? Where do you come up with this stuff...show me the evidence that such is so...I don't remember ever disapproving of gays.

Lol, rereading your sentence...straight people are biased against disapproval of gays.:lol::lol::lol:

Shh ... it does show that he at least acknowledges the fact that people are born straight or gay.

Educated guess based on the fact that they use the term in the title of all their organizations. Can you link ANY piece of evidence that my educated guess might be incorrect? :eusa_whistle:

Sure if against is synonymous with toward. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Educated guess based on the fact that they use the term in the title of all their organizations. Can you link ANY piece of evidence that my educated guess might be incorrect? :eusa_whistle:

Sure if against is synonymous with toward. :cuckoo:

*smirks* There, caught it, your ignorance on the culture is right there. Most of these organizations were started by straight people who took pity on the gay community, and many were started before the gay people could even get recognition. Trust me, they didn't all just appear a couple decades ago when you start to notice them.

so, I take it neither of you gals that have gay friends have EVER heard them use the term Gay or Fag in reference to something "Being Gay" or someone "being a Fag"?

so, I take it neither of you gals that have gay friends have EVER heard them use the term Gay or Fag in reference to something "Being Gay" or someone "being a Fag"?

Some do, but most don't. None however throw such fits when it's used by others, unless they just want to be gay so they can be different.

Forum List

Back