Gay TV!

Not what the thread is about.

First gays just wanted to be 'tolerated.' Then the wanted 'benefits.' Now they want to take over my living room.

You want to be gay? Fine. Keep it in your bedroom, not my living room. I pay for channels and products and when those channels and products become disgusting I will stop paying for them.

And you are deluded if you think young hetero families are an endangered species. They are not. They are just busy, but they are not too busy to patronize the establishments that espouse the same values they have. Don't believe it? Try to get a seat in Chick Filet in Brentwood, TN.

If hetero families were endangered, humanity would be in endangered. Don't believe it? Brush up on basic biology.

I'm not the one who said they were.

Sorry. Wasn't referring to you.

I don't have all the channels here on the Gulf that I pay mega bucks for at home. So I was flipping through what IS available here and on 4 channels the first image is that of two men kissing.

Now, we know that TV, even cable is dependent on advertising. We also know that gays are a small minority in America. So what happens to these stations when families who do not wish to see public displays of gay affection stop watching those shows and channels, and stop buying the products?

The stand on gay did nothing but help Chic Filet, so I'm thinking it will do nothing but hurt these TV stations.

Those families are quickly becoming an even smaller minority than gay people.

First gays just wanted to be 'tolerated.' Then the wanted 'benefits.' Now they want to take over my living room.

You want to be gay? Fine. Keep it in your bedroom, not my living room. I pay for channels and products and when those channels and products become disgusting I will stop paying for them.

And you are deluded if you think young hetero families are an endangered species. They are not. They are just busy, but they are not too busy to patronize the establishments that espouse the same values they have. Don't believe it? Try to get a seat in Chick Filet in Brentwood, TN.

You pay for choice. Change the channel, nobody is taking over your living room.

I don't have all the channels here on the Gulf that I pay mega bucks for at home. So I was flipping through what IS available here and on 4 channels the first image is that of two men kissing.

Now, we know that TV, even cable is dependent on advertising. We also know that gays are a small minority in America. So what happens to these stations when families who do not wish to see public displays of gay affection stop watching those shows and channels, and stop buying the products?

The stand on gay did nothing but help Chic Filet, so I'm thinking it will do nothing but hurt these TV stations.

LOGO...been around for a while. And it's cable.

What does LOGO whatever that is have to do with anything. TV is pretty much all gay all the time. Seems Adam and Steve are the only ones looking for houses on HGTV anymore.

Well two women getting it on is cool. As long as they are hot and it is a three way.

What does LOGO whatever that is have to do with anything. TV is pretty much all gay all the time. Seems Adam and Steve are the only ones looking for houses on HGTV anymore.

Of course you're lying yet again. I watch HGTV and that is simply not the case.

You extreme religious righters are such liars.

Yay a rep request!. Post a link where I have said I am a republican. Don't worry we won't hold our breath troll.

We don't have this network, at least I don't think so..
Anyway...I found lots of online articles touting their wonderful ratings increase etc. - and then FINALLY I saw what the average viewership of their Top Show "Ru Drag Show"...and it only averages 230,000 viewers.
I don't really pay attention to these things...but isn't 230,000 viewers nationwide pretty terrible especially considering this show triples the viewership of other shows?? So that means other shows typically have only 75,000 viewers or so NATIONWIDE...how on earth do they stay a business??
Something is fishy.

So "we're" all waiting to hear you admit that you are lying about TV being pretty much all gay, all the time?

Funny how many straight men who are sickened by watching two men kiss get turned on by watching two women kiss.

Hot women. two bull Dykes getting on have the same turn off value as two men getting it on. :lol:

I can show you how to change channels.
May take some time but I am a patient man.

Regardless of politics most people like to watch drama - and gay drama is especially fun. There were and are many ratings blockbusters using gay dynamics as a central part of the shows. When they get too preachy people in general tune out (especially gay viewers), but mostly it's good entertainment.

If you like exploiting people, I suppose it is entertaining.

You have said you like exploiting people.

In fact, that's pretty much what all your posts are about.

You DO know you can change the channel, right?

Go watch some of that DD shit. It exploits damn near everyone, including you.

And, if you feel we should have to pay for channels you don't watch and don't agree with, then your heart will just break for me. I mean, do you have any frikken idea how many really stupid bible thumping shows AND cable stations there are? How about ESPN? and other sports stations/cable stations. Hunting shows. Children's programming.

Just change the channel.

Those families are quickly becoming an even smaller minority than gay people.

You pay for choice. Change the channel, nobody is taking over your living room.

BullShit - it's everywhere , overt and covert - subliminal and quasi subliminal - subtext and plain text - it doesn't end ...................

Forum List

Back