Gay TV personality tweets “Not all Republicans are racist” and is promptly attacked by the left

More tolerance from liberals. But that's one show I will never watch. Hollywood already pushes the lgbqurtxdjs agenda down your throat.

So, I went to the twitter feed and read the responses, they were all basically polite and just disagreed with him. It was actually a much more civil discourse than we see on this board.

Your article is fake news

More tolerance from liberals. But that's one show I will never watch. Hollywood already pushes the lgbqurtxdjs agenda down your throat.

Homophobic left attacking a gay man just because he is gay. They are awful.

How dare he think for himself. He needs to fall in line or be attacked personally.

Apparently every single Republican is racist.

So, I went to the twitter feed and read the responses, they were all basically polite and just disagreed with him. It was actually a much more civil discourse than we see on this board.

How dare you attack the media. You are the reason people don’t trust the media.

The posted video of him addressing the situation was informative, wasn’t it.

Jonathan Van Ness @thegayofthrones

How dare you attack the media. You are the reason people don’t trust the media.

Good, I hope so. Anyone that trust the media is a fool.

Did you bother to read the twitter feed? Or did you just blindly accept what the article told you as fact?

Neither gay propaganda nor attacking gays is right thing to do. However left has shown they can do both as long as it helps them to gain cheap political points.

upload_2018-8-18_7-16-50.png

Last edited:

Did you bother to read the twitter feed? Or did you just blindly accept what the article told you as fact?

Post the best tweets from the feed. I don’t do twitter.

Post both positive and any negatives that you find particularly compelling.

Thanks.

Post the best tweets from the feed. I don’t do twitter.

Post both positive and any negatives that you find particularly compelling.

Thanks.

None are all that compelling as I do not agree with them, but here are a few that are reflective of the rest. Nobody attacked him or was even all that rude about it, they just disagreed.

This is the worst political advice ever. Progressive candidates that actually stand for something are how we win. Running towards the center with Clinton just gave us 4 years of Trump - let’s not be silly again. People want universal healthcare... period.

Jonathan, electing Centrist & Conservatives Democrats is what neutered the ACA from being as effective as it could have been. With more progressives instead of DINO's, we could have had a Public Option. This is EXTREMELY bad advice. Left-punching from you is so disappointing.

Jonathan, I encourage you to look into what happened when a raft of Centrist and Conservative Democrats were elected in 2006. (Hint: they're the reason the ACA didn't have a Public Option.) Really rethink this position. It's bad. It's really bad.

Hi Jonathan. Centrist Dems lost 1,200 seats at the state and federal level over the last nine years. The democrats win when people are energized and people who normally don't vote come out to vote. That means bringing ideas to people that will change their lives.

'Queer Eye' Star Scorned for Saying "Not All Republicans Are Racist" and Encouraging Tolerance

“Not all republicans are racist. Just like not all democrars are evil, we have to stop demonizing eachother. Unless you’re actually racist then you suck, Trump is Racist - not all his voters are necessarily we gotta remember we are all in this together.”

Wow, lefties are actually homophobic...
Kinda of funny I say the same thing and no one messes with me for it! Some repubs are racist so are some dems!

'Queer Eye' Star Scorned for Saying "Not All Republicans Are Racist" and Encouraging Tolerance

“Not all republicans are racist. Just like not all democrars are evil, we have to stop demonizing eachother. Unless you’re actually racist then you suck, Trump is Racist - not all his voters are necessarily we gotta remember we are all in this together.”

Kinda of funny I say the same thing and no one messes with me for it! Some repubs are racist so are some dems!

Nobody messed with him either, they just disagreed and had a civil discussion about it.

It’s not tough, is it?

People are strange.

The real issue is that the left DEMANDS 100% compliance on any issue, or else you are attacked.

You have to keep up with the social justice morays of the day.

Obama was against gay marriage when he ran in 2008. Obama was apparently a homophobe!

You have to change with the far left, or you are outcast.

No freedom of thought. Fall in line. It’s called fascism. It’s the left.

So basically he's trying to tell his fellow lefties to tone down the identity politics for votes. He's delusional if he thinks the left is going to embrace his message simply because he threw in a "TRUMP's a racist" comment.

I haven't read it myself....

But I would bet money you are full of SHIT

just like every other libtard ever born......

It’s not tough, is it?

People are strange.

The real issue is that the left DEMANDS 100% compliance on any issue, or else you are attacked.

You have to keep up with the social justice morays of the day.

Obama was against gay marriage when he ran in 2008. Obama was apparently a homophobe!

You have to change with the far left, or you are outcast.

No freedom of thought. Fall in line. It’s called fascism. It’s the left.

But nobody was attacked, you keep pushing this false narrative about this story. You have said far worse things on this board to people to do not agree with you than was said in that twitter feed.

You are left of me, which explains why you are too fucking lazy to read the feed but instead just blindly accept what you are fed by the media.

You are left of me, which explains why you are too fucking lazy to read the feed but instead just blindly accept what you are fed by the media.

You are full of Shit.

You are full of Shit.

Wow, great come back my little statist!

Forum List

Back