Gay soldier releases thousands of documents to Wikileak

I think since Democrats have taken up their cause and demonized the GOP....accused them of being homophobes and such....it's understandable that more and more believe in their BS. Causing divisions is what Democrats do.

Harry Reid said that Hispanics can't possibly be Republicans. What kind of shit is that???
I think Harry Reid would like to say the same of Gays, Blacks or any other group they choose to include on their plantation.

You see folks like Harry Reid feel that Gays, Hispanics, and Blacks among others need to stand up to the Fat-cats on Wallstreet, BP, Christians, White Males, the military, or anyone else they've demonized in their move to divide this nation. Let's not forget that Harry is a Christian, a White Male, and rich as shit. Utter hypocrisy I tell you.

that is absurd.... and if the GOP wants to stop being considered homophobic, they should stop using gays as a wedge issue. what's the point of all the jingoistic, rah rah, go USA stuff that the GOP loves so much if they try to discriminate against people.

The soldier's sexuality was no more relevant than weather he ate steak for dinner.... as much as you'd have liked to seen gays vilified by using it as a talking point.

Well, first I don't give a flip what his motives were or whether the material was actually useful to the Taliban. Fact is, it was classified and that should have been enough. If he had help in this crime, his conspirators, inside or outside the Army, should be prosecuted right along with him.

I'm not getting where some posters are going. Some of you seem to assume all GLBT people are Dems. False. That Dems are less patriotic. False. The GLBT people are less patriotic. False. That the NYT would find this guy's treason more palatable if he did the heinous act "to advance a gay agenda". Come again? How in the hell is giving aid to the Taliban "advancing a gay agenda"?

We are all also assuming that this guy's sexual orientation has been correctly reported. But what if that's not true and he's straight? Ain't you gonna feel a little stupid? Mebbe the NYT did not report on his being gay because they could not confirm it...yanno, fact-based reporting?

What a bunch of hang-wringing gibberish. My bank was robbed last week. Was it somehow "more" robbed if the robber was gay? Some of you guys make me just nutz with the ridiculous fear-mongering and bullshit. Do you seriously think "motive" is a defense to treason?

You missed the point. Mentioning the fact that he was Gay seems to be in your mind WRONG. And that is my point.

since you become one this place lost a little class in the process.

Bullshit. USMB has always been at the bottom of the barrel as far as class is concerned.

I disagree. There have been many forums I've been on where you get banned for the most minute of infractions....This place is a lot better than that.

Right, but we're discussing class. The typical USMB poster is pretty crude. That's observation, not criticism; I hate forums that don't permit insults and swearing.

I think since Democrats have taken up their cause and demonized the GOP....accused them of being homophobes and such....it's understandable that more and more believe in their BS. Causing divisions is what Democrats do.

Harry Reid said that Hispanics can't possibly be Republicans. What kind of shit is that???
I think Harry Reid would like to say the same of Gays, Blacks or any other group they choose to include on their plantation.

You see folks like Harry Reid feel that Gays, Hispanics, and Blacks among others need to stand up to the Fat-cats on Wallstreet, BP, Christians, White Males, the military, or anyone else they've demonized in their move to divide this nation. Let's not forget that Harry is a Christian, a White Male, and rich as shit. Utter hypocrisy I tell you.

that is absurd.... and if the GOP wants to stop being considered homophobic, they should stop using gays as a wedge issue. what's the point of all the jingoistic, rah rah, go USA stuff that the GOP loves so much if they try to discriminate against people.

The soldier's sexuality was no more relevant than weather he ate steak for dinner.... as much as you'd have liked to seen gays vilified by using it as a talking point.

The right doesn't need to vilify a group or a class of people to prove their point. That's what the Dems in Washington are doing.

This soldier's sexual orientation may or may not have anything to do with this act. However I believe it has some weight and provides a motive for his conduct in this case. Yet the MSM wants to cover it up.....simply because they can't gain anything by focusing on it.

My purpose here isn't to claim that Gays are automatically a security risk just because they are Gay. It's true that Gays have served in the military honorably. This is a fact. It doesn't erase the possibility that in this particular case it may be a major contributor to this reckless act.

Bullshit. USMB has always been at the bottom of the barrel as far as class is concerned.

I disagree. There have been many forums I've been on where you get banned for the most minute of infractions....This place is a lot better than that.

Right, but we're discussing class. The typical USMB poster is pretty crude. That's observation, not criticism; I hate forums that don't permit insults and swearing.

So do I.

So?

And BTW...Go Bradley Manning...not because he's a homo but because of making sure there's a little transparency in the corrupt government and military industrial complex.

Yes....feel proud of this little traitor.

There are reasons why the military can't be totally transparent. Sorry if you don't agree with that. I think your attitude is exactly why you would be a security risk if you were in uniform.

That's a lie if I ever saw one.

The King of Liars calling someone else a liar, now THAT is RICH.

You politically correct dumb asses ignoring a motive cause it does not bode well for one of your protected classes is hilarious if not also a bad sign of times to come as we ignore what causes problems in an effort to protect certain groups.
Tell me...why would one bad gay person be the representative of all gay people? Are you fucking serious you asshole???

Are you representative of every ex-marine conservative? If so, we need to lock all of your asses up. :cuckoo:

Yes......we need to lock up anyone who you don't like....right?

Let's put a big red "O" for Obama on their chest and put them in labor camps surrounded by barbed-wire.

Now who's the fascist?

mudwhistle wrote:

Pretty much.....but it's still a serious crime.

Folks want to sluff that off but this is serious and not the tiny little thing Libs want to make it out to be.

Who do you see "sloughing that off", mudwhistle? This was a terrible post. You are insinuating liberals are less patriotic, and therefore less concerned about treason. It was a stupid and untrue thing to write.

It's true....what a lib thinks is patriotic and what a conservative thinks is patriotic are two different things in many cases....but not in all cases. The farther left you lean the more it seems to be the case.

Some libs think being a patriot is being a whistle-blower even if people end up getting killed on the battlefield. Some libs feel the cause is more important then the lives it may cost. It's a small price to pay for ending war. Unfortunately they may not understand the need for war at times. They sometimes cannot grasp the concept.

It isn't true... and ultimately it is what makes your ideas losers...

was timothy mcveigh a 'patriot' for blowing up a federal building?

the lunatic rightwingnutcase who flew the plane into the building that housed the IRS?

or the rightwing christian extremist nutcases who kill abortion doctors?

puleeze...

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong....I have nothing against Gays.

That's a lie if I ever saw one.

You wouldn't know the difference between a lie and the truth...which pretty much explains your political leanings.....way to the left.

Wonder why a mod would go around calling members on this board bold-faced liars in the open rather then in a PM like you're supposed to. Personally speaking.....since you become one this place lost a little class in the process.
:cuckoo: Then leave.

It isn't true... and ultimately it is what makes your ideas losers...

was timothy mcveigh a 'patriot' for blowing up a federal building?

the lunatic rightwingnutcase who flew the plane into the building that housed the IRS?

or the rightwing christian extremist nutcases who kill abortion doctors?

puleeze...

I wonder if in any of these cases the MSM chose to hide the fact that these folks were ether Christian, right-wing, or otherwise.

No. It fits into their scenario of the angry White Male-war-monger-homophone-racist bastard. However nobody knows at this time what this kid's political leanings are.

I rest my case.

That's partly why I'm here....because sometimes I like to voice my honest opinion. However when you become a mod you shouldn't be a troublemaker. You need to remain unbiased. If not you can't possibly do your job fairly or effectively.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Are you fucking serious????? Gunny and CW run this place and you want to talk about bias and troublemakers?? Again...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For fuck's sake....this post has to be a joke...seriously....

On a more serious note - there are no rules with regard to mods being unbiased. None of them are. And for you to single out Mod, just goes to show what a partisan hack you really are. You have been here for over a year and you think Mod is biased, but none of the other mods are? Get the fuck outta here....

That poor kid has had it. I suspect there will be millions calling for his death but as a technicality I'm not certain this qualifies as an act of treason. Prosecutions for treason are rare. I suspect something far less interesting.

sodomy charges?

Aren't all soldiers gay? Real men join the Navy if they know who their parents are. If they can't name both parents, they join the Marine Corps. The only exception that I know of right off the top of my head would be SFC Ollie. Seems like there is always one exception to just about everything.

I know my mother's name .....:eusa_eh:

the guy is a hero and should be treated as such. who cares if he is gay or not.

the guy is a hero and should be treated as such. who cares if he is gay or not.

Obviously you are an idiot. This fool may yet be responsible for the lives of innocent people getting killed, not only our soldiers but Afghan civilians as well. Stop hating your military.

That's partly why I'm here....because sometimes I like to voice my honest opinion. However when you become a mod you shouldn't be a troublemaker. You need to remain unbiased. If not you can't possibly do your job fairly or effectively.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Are you fucking serious????? Gunny and CW run this place and you want to talk about bias and troublemakers?? Again...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For fuck's sake....this post has to be a joke...seriously....

On a more serious note - there are no rules with regard to mods being unbiased. None of them are. And for you to single out Mod, just goes to show what a partisan hack you really are. You have been here for over a year and you think Mod is biased, but none of the other mods are? Get the fuck outta here....

I wasn't talking about every other mod. I was just talking to Modbert in particular. I know how the other mods are. I also know how mods are on other sites.....and I know how they're supposed to act. I can't tell them how to act here.

Forum List

Back