Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

ok, well you workers of iniquity are acting very retarded-like by saying its ok and natural for sodomites to have homosex in public facilities and parks. You guys would have no problem going into a bathroom stall right after two sodomites have gotten done shagging in there because its so natural and ok for that to happen.
I don't see one person in this thread that claims sex in public places is right. Matter of fact, the way I'm reading you is that you think any sex but gay sex in public is right.

:eusa_eh:

I don't see one person in this thread that claims sex in public places is right. Matter of fact, the way I'm reading you is that you think any sex but gay sex in public is right.

:eusa_eh:

Inferno stated that sodomites having public sex is natural and the Bass never singled out the sodomites, the Bass said all public sex is wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/759665-post44.html

Wow, we actually have retards in this forum who actually think the actions of sodomites having sex in public facilities is only ok but also natural, more proof that AmeriKKKa is heading down a road to decadence morally.To bad the retards fail to understand that the more a society becomes accepting of sin and sinful behavior the worse that society becomes.

Ok, how about ...

How Christian of you to twist other peoples words!

I am sure that Jesus and God are proud of you for that one! :doubt:

Sometimes you "Bible Thumpers" just get's on peoples nerves. We can't help it! You cause it to happen! :cuckoo: Nutzo!!

Ok, how about ...

How Christian of you to twist other peoples words!

I am sure that Jesus and God are proud of you for that one! :doubt:

Sometimes you "Bible Thumpers" just get's on peoples nerves. We can't help it! You cause it to happen! :cuckoo: Nutzo!!

Better it is to be a Bible "thumping" Christian who is rooted and strong in the Word of God than to be a butt shagging sodomite engaging in homosex and shooting fecal matter and semen onto and inside of another man's anus in public parks and facilities and even in private, but in this thread, public places is the focus.

Better it is to be a Bible "thumping" Christian who is rooted and strong in the Word of God than to be a butt shagging sodomite engaging in homosex and shooting fecal matter and semen onto and inside of another man's anus in public parks and facilities and even in private, but in this thread, public places is the focus.

You are so special. I know now that God has a VERY special place for you! Since you have all of the answers ... I think that place is called :evil: Hell :evil:

You are so special. I know now that God has a VERY special place for you! Since you have all of the answers ... I think that place is called :evil: Hell :evil:

No, hell is where all the homosexuals are going for not repenting of their sins and for thumbing their noses at God's Word all because of the love for homosexual sex.

Inferno stated that sodomites having public sex is natural and the Bass never singled out the sodomites, the Bass said all public sex is wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/759665-post44.html
I think she said homosexual sex is natural, not having sex in public. Though, come to think of it, what exactly is unnatural about having sex in public? Immoral, illegal...you can make a case for both of those...but unnatural?

I think she said homosexual sex is natural, not having sex in public. Though, come to think of it, what exactly is unnatural about having sex in public? Immoral, illegal...you can make a case for both of those...but unnatural?

at the very least unsanitary! :eusa_eh: no matter whomever and however! :lol:

better It Is To Be A Bible "thumping" Christian Who Is Rooted And Strong In The Word Of God Than To Be A Butt Shagging Sodomite Engaging In Homosex And Shooting Fecal Matter And Semen Onto And Inside Of Another Man's Anus In Public Parks And Facilities And Even In Private, But In This Thread, Public Places Is The Focus.

W W J D ?

Last edited:

Granny, The Bass is what makes other Christians hated by so many. He does NOT represent the Christians I know, and NO WAY does he represent me.

My God is a loving, non-judgemental God. It's too bad he is spewing his hate on here.

Granny, The Bass is what makes other Christians hated by so many. He does NOT represent the Christians I know, and NO WAY does he represent me.

My God is a loving, non-judgemental God. It's too bad he is spewing his hate on here.

God is loving but you have a misguided view of what God's love is. He loved the world that he sent Jesus to save souls and for people to live sinful lives and thumb their noses at God's love is despicable. What "hate" is the Bas spewing? Everything the Bass says is written.

God is loving but you have a misguided view of what God's love is. He loved the world that he sent Jesus to save souls and for people to live sinful lives and thumb their noses at God's love is despicable. What "hate" is the Bas spewing? Everything the Bass says is written.

So The Bassif a homosexual has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, they can still go to heaven. Did you know that? What will you do up there in heaven with all those Christian Homosexuals The Bass?

Me thinks The Bassis in too much of denial here on earth, so maybe you can finally be free in heaven to be who you really are.

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Ezekial 3:19

In other words, let them know then leave them alone.

So The Bassif a homosexual has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, they can still go to heaven. Did you know that? What will you do up there in heaven with all those Christian Homosexuals The Bass?

Me thinks The Bassis in too much of denial here on earth, so maybe you can finally be free in heaven to be who you really are.

If homosexuals do *NOT* stop their sinful behavior then they have not converted and become saved. No man can serve God and sin at the same time. There will be *NO* Christian homosexuals[dubious statement :rolleyes:] because no such sinful people can enter the kingdom of heaven. If you're really a Christian and you read the word you would know this.

If homosexuals do *NOT* stop their sinful behavior then they have not converted and become saved. No man can serve God and sin at the same time. There will be *NO* Christian homosexuals[dubious statement :rolleyes:] because no such sinful people can enter the kingdom of heaven. If you're really a Christian and you read the word you would know this.

I am a Christian, and MY BIBLE says Jesus died on the cross for us to forgive us for our sins. Those who believe in him shall have eternal life. So......

Now, you are telling me NOBODY who has ever sinned will go to heaven?
So you have never sinned The Bass? I highly doubt that. In your way of thinking then, you will go to hell too, just like your dreaded homosexuals. No matter where you end up, they will be right by you! :eusa_clap:

Do you just get to pick the sins you like and don't like to determine who gets into heaven The Bass?

Have you cleared this with Jesus yet?

I am a Christian, and MY BIBLE says Jesus died on the cross for us to forgive us for our sins. Those who believe in him shall have eternal life. So......

Believing isn't enough, thats why the Bass doesn't rruly believe you even read and understand the Word, a person must be a hearer and doer of the Word, the demons even believe that Jesus is the Son of God, shall they also go to heaven and have eternal life simply because they believe? Are you trying to tell the Bass that a person who believes and gets baptized and straightway goes back to living a sinful life is still going to receive eternal life? If that was so, the sacrifice that Jesus made would be in vain

Now, you are telling me NOBODY who has ever sinned will go to heaven?
So you have never sinned The Bass? I highly doubt that. In your way of thinking then, you will go to hell too, just like your dreaded homosexuals. No matter where you end up, they will be right by you! :eusa_clap:

Do you just get to pick the sins you like and don't like to determine who gets into heaven The Bass?

Have you cleared this with Jesus yet?

All sin is wrong, all, and the Bass condones no sin, absolutely not. You are the one who is condoning sin, you are condoning homosexuality and making a mockery of the Word and God by saying that homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven.

Believing isn't enough, thats why the Bass doesn't rruly believe you even read and understand the Word, a person must be a hearer and doer of the Word, the demons even believe that Jesus is the Son of God, shall they also go to heaven and have eternal life simply because they believe? Are you trying to tell the Bass that a person who believes and gets baptized and straightway goes back to living a sinful life is still going to receive eternal life? If that was so, the sacrifice that Jesus made would be in vain

All sin is wrong, all, and the Bass condones no sin, absolutely not. You are the one who is condoning sin, you are condoning homosexuality and making a mockery of the Word and God by saying that homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven.

So The Bass, you are telling me you have never sinned, and will never sin again?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................:eusa_liar:

So The Bass, you are telling me you have never sinned, and will never sin again?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................:eusa_liar:

Stop being ignorant, all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God, but he who believes and is baptized and lives a life grounded in the Word shall be saved. Some people will mess up from time to time, but if they repent of what they do and don't backslide they shall be saved, try reading the scriptures instead of throwing lame strawman arguments into the pot. Homosexuals consistently live a sinful lifestyle and they knowingly do so and ignore the Word because they're burned up in their lusts towards one another and because they do not repent yet still willingly do so they shall not be saved and enter the kingdom of heaven after doing such.

Forum List

Back