Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

Why are you still personally attacking me CA95380??

I don't remember attacking you.

I am here to debate the issues. Not attack other posters.

Because the word that you are attempting to get across does not hold water. And YES you are attacking other people. Some here on the board, and millions of those that are NOT on the board. Does the "Gay Community" and "The Catholics" ring a bell? You are not "debating" you are "preaching", and if I wanted to be preached to I would go to church or a synagog, if I were Jewish. Btw .... are they next on your list to start crap about? The Jews?

You are as much as "racist" as the next one ... only your racism is against anyone or anyone's belief .... that you personally do not appove of.

This goes for you and "The Bass" too. Got it?? :doubt:

You are way off base. I am Not a racist and I have nothing against the Jews.

You are making all kinds of outrageous statements based on nothing.

Again, why not debate and cease the personal attacks?

Works for me .... but when you attack the "gay" community you have attacked my son. He is not here to defend himself, so I am doing it for him. Or did you happen to miss my post saying that he was "gay" and died of AIDS/HIV complications ... in your haste to make your own useless points? That I would actually belive!

You stop, and I will stop. Fair enough?

Works for me .... but when you attack the "gay" community you have attacked my son. He is not here to defend himself, so I am doing it for him. Or did you happen to miss my post saying that he was "gay" and died of AIDS/HIV complications ... in your haste to make your own useless points? That I would actually belive!

You stop, and I will stop. Fair enough?
I am Not attacking your son.

I am just stating that homosexuality is NOT normal and the lifestyle is sick and perverted.

As for loosing a son. I lost my oldest several years ago to Hodgkins Disease. So I know what is like and the pain involved.

Summi you really need to stop attacking gays as you do. You did it at PF now you are doing it here. You should stay of any gay topic threads if you can't be civil. People try and treat you with respect it would be nice of you to do the same. You don't need to disrespect others to nake your points. Why not try being adult about it.

I am just stating that homosexuality is NOT normal and the lifestyle is sick and perverted.

As for loosing a son. I lost my oldest several years ago to Hodgkins Disease. So I know what is like and the pain involved.

It happens to be normal if you are gay. It is the minority orientation. It does not make it abnormal. It makes it right for gays. It may be wrong for you. But it is natural for me.

Summi you really need to stop attacking gays as you do. You did it at PF now you are doing it here. You should stay of any gay topic threads if you can't be civil. People try and treat you with respect it would be nice of you to do the same. You don't need to disrespect others to nake your points. Why not try being adult about it.
I am always civil and friendly :eusa_angel:

I am sorry for the loss of your child too.

Just please stop attacking "gay" people because they are "gay". As Inferno and several of us have pointed out ... we disagree with you, and your attacks. If in your lifetime someone has done something to you personally that makes you so bias, specifically on this subject, I am sorry for that too.

If Hodgkins Disease had been something that was controversial .... I am sure you would be standing on the tallest soap box screaming to the top of your lungs, as am I. Try to move on with your life, and get over it. But as a parent I bet you would be as adamant about protecting the memory of your child, as I am.

Just please stop attacking "gay" people because they are "gay". As Inferno and several of us have pointed out ... we disagree with you, and your attacks. If in your lifetime someone has done something to you personally that makes you so bias, specifically on this subject, I am sorry for that too.

If Hodgkins Disease had been something that was controversial .... I am sure you would be standing on the tallest soap box screaming to the top of your lungs, as am I. Try to move on with your life, and get over it. But as a parent I bet you would be as adamant about protecting the memory of your child, as I am.
Out of respect for you I will quit posting on this thread.

If you dimwits think it's a choice, then don't choose it. How tough on you is that going to be? The guys at work starting to look appealing to you or something?

Homosexuality is totally a choice.

Well, based on scientific evidence, you are wrong, and so is Charlie Bass.

This is an article that states why.

Homosexual behaviour due to genetics and environmental factors

Homosexual behaviour is largely shaped by genetics and random environmental factors, according to findings from the world’s largest study of twins.

Writing in the scientific journal Archives of Sexual Behavior, researchers from Queen Mary’s School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, and Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm report that genetics and environmental factors (which are specific to an individual, and may include biological processes such as different hormone exposure in the womb), are important determinants of homosexual behaviour.

Dr Qazi Rahman, study co-author and a leading scientist on human sexual orientation, explains: “This study puts cold water on any concerns that we are looking for a single ‘gay gene’ or a single environmental variable which could be used to ‘select out’ homosexuality - the factors which influence sexual orientation are complex. And we are not simply talking about homosexuality here - heterosexual behaviour is also influenced by a mixture of genetic and environmental factors.

Read more about the study that was done here:

Homosexual behaviour due to genetics and environmental factors Queen Mary, University of London

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I lost many dear friends to AIDS. It's heartless that a poster would know that and continue to attack you.

Homosexuals are NOT the only ones that get aids, now are they? But hey lets pretend it is so, maybe if we wish it to be true it really will be.....

Well, I don't know or care how you swing, but I'm not real likely to get AIDS from gay men, regardless of how debauched their bathhouses.

So why are you all so concerned about this issue?

Let me tell you what I think...it isn't because you're worried about public safety, boys.

I think some of you boys worry about, which requires thinking about, gay sex an awful lot.

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I lost many dear friends to AIDS. It's heartless that a poster would know that and continue to attack you.

I wasn't going to post on this thread again like, Sunni. But I just think I need to point out (that if it is him you are speaking about) that I never thought he was "attacking me personally", and if he thinks I was "attacking him personally" ... he or anyone else was mistaken.

I :eusa_clap: him for saying he would not comment in this thread again, in respect of me. I hope he understands that. :eusa_pray:

*sniff* There's nothing more inspiring than watching a muslim like sunni and a christian like The Bass finding some common ground and coming together to hate on some homosexuals. Maybe there is hope that Muslims and Christians can live side by side, peacefully, by harassing the gay community.

Well, based on scientific evidence, you are wrong, and so is Charlie Bass.

This is an article that states why.

Homosexual behaviour due to genetics and environmental factors

Read more about the study that was done here:

Homosexual behaviour due to genetics and environmental factors Queen Mary, University of London

No, homosex was never proven to be natural

Is Homosexuality Genetic? NO but the way we consider homosexuality in our culture is an ethical and a moral question?

Forum List

Back