Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

*sniff* There's nothing more inspiring than watching a muslim like sunni and a christian like The Bass finding some common ground and coming together to hate on some homosexuals. Maybe there is hope that Muslims and Christians can live side by side, peacefully, by harassing the gay community.

Nobody is harrassing sodomites, the Bass is simply saying that homosexuality is wrong, unnatural, sinful and morally reprehensible. This thread is about how inconsiderate sodomites are, so inconsiderate that they have sex in public places in public facilities that are open to all the public and totally disregard others in their insane lust for each other. On top of that, they even complain against the mayor of the city for speaking against and cracking down of this immoral and above all *ILLEGAL* and lewd behavior, calling the mayor a homophobe. Wrong is is wrong, if these people are going to do their thing they should keep it to themselves out of public facilities and away from the public.

Nobody is harrassing sodomites, the Bass is simply saying that homosexuality is wrong, unnatural, sinful and morally reprehensible. This thread is about how inconsiderate sodomites are, so inconsiderate that they have sex in public places in public facilities that are open to all the public and totally disregard others in their insane lust for each other. On top of that, they even complain against the mayor of the city for speaking against and cracking down of this immoral and above all *ILLEGAL* and lewd behavior, calling the mayor a homophobe. Wrong is is wrong, if these people are going to do their thing they should keep it to themselves out of public facilities and away from the public.

It is perfectly natural if you are gay.

What I note happening on this thread is this..

We started out talking about some people being offended because gays are having sex in GAY BATH HOUSES in Ft. Lauderdale.

Now generally people think of private businesses as PRIVATE PROPERTY, right?

But the objections most people are talking about now, is about gays having sex in PUBLIC places.

It's as though you people objecting to molehill you're turning into a mountain are worried that you'll stumble into a GAY BATH HOUSE, and god forbid, be exposed to AIDS.

You all DO realize how ridiculous that concern is, right?

So once again, I will ask you all who are so disgusted and offended...what is you real objection?

Some of you are honest enough about it, and to those of you who are, kudos for being honest

You just flat out hate gays.

Your objections aren't really about public health, your objections have nothing to do with protecting children, you object to all gays everywhere, under all circumstances.

Now apparently, this politician in Ft. Lauderdale does not want his city to become a gay tourist destination, so he wants to close down the gay bath houses to discourage them coming (pun intended)

I can understand that.

His mission is to make his town not gay friendly.

But as to any concern that GAY AIDS will ooze out of the gay bathhouses?

I think that's just a load of dishonest crap.

This politician ought to be honest and just say what he thinks, instead of trying to couch his homophobia behind a specious public health concern.

He ought to just say:

" We should close the gay bath houses because we don't want this city to become a gay tourist destination"

and be done with it.

It's not so much his homophobia I object to, (I just think that's just silly, and rude).

It's the obvious bullshit he'd hiding behind to implement his anti-homosexual prejudice, you understand?

Nobody's going to accidently fall into a gay bath house and then onto a gay man and get accidently get AIDS , folks.

Last edited:
It is actually about sex in public restrooms, Edi. The objection many had to this mayor is he singled out gay people having sex in public and didn't also want to crack down on straight people having sex in public. And believe me, that happens just as often if not more often. But don't tell the Bass that.

SO are we to just assume all bath houses are gay now? Or is there a sign there to warn us that such is the case. Restraunts are private business too? Can I fuck my wife on a table before or after I eat? I mean whats the problem? It is a PRIVATE establishment after all. No health problem there, right?

No one should be having public sex... gay, straight or any other configuration. The focus on gays is about the whole g-d, guns and gays thing.

The focus is because in THAT city it is a rampant problem and the Mayor got attacked for addressing it. The press and the straight sex groups ( that don't exist) would not be all over him if he announced a crack down on straight sex in public. But gays are special and get special treatment.

It is actually about sex in public restrooms, Edi. The objection many had to this mayor is he singled out gay people having sex in public and didn't also want to crack down on straight people having sex in public. And believe me, that happens just as often if not more often. But don't tell the Bass that.

Oh well that is disgusting, I quite agree.

What is it about some gays and public bathrooms, anyway?

I think some of these guys can't get off unless they're debasing themselves, too.

Yeach!

The focus is because in THAT city it is a rampant problem and the Mayor got attacked for addressing it. The press and the straight sex groups ( that don't exist) would not be all over him if he announced a crack down on straight sex in public. But gays are special and get special treatment.
You don't know what you're talking about but that's never stopped you before.

Oh well that is disgusting, I quite agree.

What is it about some gays and public bathrooms, anyway?

I think some of these guys can't get off unless they're debasing themselves, too.

Yeach!
I don't know, but I have a feeling if bathrooms were unisex this problem might just exist among straight people.

Wow, we actually have retards in this forum who actually think the actions of sodomites having sex in public facilities is only ok but also natural, more proof that AmeriKKKa is heading down a road to decadence morally.To bad the retards fail to understand that the more a society becomes accepting of sin and sinful behavior the worse that society becomes.

Last edited:
Wow, we actually have retards in this forum who actually think the actions of sodomites having sex in public facilities is only ok but also natural, more proof that AmeriKKKa is heading down a road to decadence morally.To bad the retards faiöl to understand that the more a society becomes accepting of sin and sinful behavior the worse that society becomes.

How Christian like of you, calling other people retards.

Jesus would be proud. :eusa_whistle:

How Christian like of you, calling other people retards.

Jesus would be proud. :eusa_whistle:

ok, well you workers of iniquity are acting very retarded-like by saying its ok and natural for sodomites to have homosex in public facilities and parks. You guys would have no problem going into a bathroom stall right after two sodomites have gotten done shagging in there because its so natural and ok for that to happen.

Forum List

Back