Gay rights rally.

Question, if rights are given by God then why didn't he give us all a nice warm bed and food? Why are some of our rights taken away? Why do some people have their rights taken away at certain times? (Japanese Internment during WWII).

People all over the world have different "rights" and received them at different times.

Which is why the OP is ignorant in this case. God did not give us our rights. And we have no rights. We have temporary privileges. Rights are things that cannot be taken away and anything of ours can be taken away.

And now ladies and gentlemen, to further take down the OP from beyond the grave, George Carlin. Fast Forward to 4:21.

YouTube - YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS - George Carlin

Because we are a Christain nation and built on Christian principles. WE all have the right to the pursuit of happiness. People all over the world know right from wrong. GOD do not take your right away, you do.

Question, if rights are given by God then why didn't he give us all a nice warm bed and food? Why are some of our rights taken away? Why do some people have their rights taken away at certain times? (Japanese Internment during WWII).

People all over the world have different "rights" and received them at different times.

Which is why the OP is ignorant in this case. God did not give us our rights. And we have no rights. We have temporary privileges. Rights are things that cannot be taken away and anything of ours can be taken away.

And now ladies and gentlemen, to further take down the OP from beyond the grave, George Carlin. Fast Forward to 4:21.

YouTube - YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS - George Carlin

Because we are a Christain nation and built on Christian principles. WE all have the right to the pursuit of happiness. People all over the world know right from wrong. GOD do not take your right away, you do.

No, it's in spite of not because of. We are the United States of America ... nothing more, nothing less, be proud of your nation or move to Europe.

I believe god gave us free will, and told us how we should live.

gave us the rights outlined in the constitution but you have a valid point, it is possible to see our rights as easily given easily taken away

I believe it does take an army to enforce what is written on a piece of paper

if you dont dont think god gave us the rights, then who did?

"Rights" are human social contracts, nothing more. Anyone with superior force (read: firepower) can eliminate your rights on a moments notice.

WE know right from wrong but we do not alway do what is right. and we do need a piece of paper to remind us that we have free will and to chose.

gave us the rights outlined in the constitution but you have a valid point, it is possible to see our rights as easily given easily taken away

"Rights" are human social contracts, nothing more. Anyone with superior force (read: firepower) can eliminate your rights on a moments notice.

WE know right from wrong but we do not alway do what is right. and we do need a piece of paper to remind us that we have free will and to chose.

Do you now?

So, what is a XYY person suppose to be with?

Do you now?

:lol:

According to DOMA, an XYY (medically, a male) should be with a female.. =D

Do you now?

:lol:

According to DOMA, an XYY (medically, a male) should be with a female.. =D

Aaah ... but most do not discover their "difference" until long after they are married and try starting a family, you see, they look female as they grow up. ;) That's only where the messes start.

GAY RIGHTS RALLY.

Gays want equal right, but the government cannot give them something GOD has not given them.

God gave Man the army, the interstate, and social security?

No?

You're an idiot?

Yes?

Just checking

Forum List

Back