Gay rights rally.

keep insulting asshole, thats all liberals like you can do.

christianity/judaism a.k.a. jesus or hashem is not theocracy

but only to stupid people like you it is.

the more we go away from god, the more we spell our own spiritual and material doom

Keep proselytizing, all it does is wake more people up to the foolishness of using religion to justify idiotic actions, nothing more.

we are not exactly defenseless. we vote ya know :)

if you dont dont think god gave us the rights, then who did?

Our right to vote? :lol:

You mean the illusion of the right to vote. As are rights "illusions". The only people who gave us "rights" are people who knew that the best way to keep people happy is to give them a little thing called "rights" when in reality the rich and the upper class still control everything.

My god, you really are not THAT naive are you?

what is your point?

It was because of religion that humanity got stuck back for so many years. It was due to the Renaissance and specifically man finally giving a damn about himself and not so much the church that this radical change was able to take place. Instead of "spelling our doom" it brought upon a new age.

christianity/judaism a.k.a. jesus or hashem is not theocracy

but only to stupid people like you it is.

the more we go away from god, the more we spell our own spiritual and material doom

Keep proselytizing, all it does is wake more people up to the foolishness of using religion to justify idiotic actions, nothing more.

Oh, now I'm a liberal ... why do you fear the true results of your actions?

God doesnt us owe anything, he chose to give us inalieable rights.

If we let government take them away, its our own dam fault

George is right, government will always try to control us take away our rights.

Yes, because blaming the defenseless is the best way to go. :rolleyes:

My question is why did God not make it in the first place that we did not have to defend our rights? What are these inalienable rights? Why does the church does not enforce them? If God wants us to have liberty and stuff like that, why did he not just create that in the first place? Why did allow us to act like savages for all those years?

God did not give us any rights. To think so would be both naive and ignorant.

The people with power ...

As said in the video, funny how God gave only certain humans inalienable rights. For everyone else, the rights are very alienable.

Or, from Animal Farm, "We're all equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Last edited:
Perhaps im missing something, but I always thought one needed a more spiritual path, meaning. One must not belong to a church or synagogue to believe in god, but can have a personal relationship with god

I am talking more about spiritual doom, I feel many use drugs and alcohol rather then asking god to help them with their problems and so on.

I dont think god is gonna kill us all, but I think we are worse off without his love, thats what i meant.

there :)

what is your point?

It was because of religion that humanity got stuck back for so many years. It was due to the Renaissance and specifically man finally giving a damn about himself and not so much the church that this radical change was able to take place. Instead of "spelling our doom" it brought upon a new age.

who gave us the concept of marriage, was it government that gave us the concept of marriage.

thats right though, im just too racist/homophobic/hate everyone to have a valid point, because it disagrees with you

As said in the video, funny how God gave only certain humans inalienable rights. For everyone else, the rights are very alienable.

sorry liberal tactic, thats what i meant.

I dont know or care your political affiliation, but lets argue our points, dont say im racist/homophobe because i disagree

and ill try and keep my temper in check too :eusa_whistle:

perhaps.

we have been losing our rights, thats for sure.

but that is partially because we dont get involved

again, who gives us our rights

and do you believe they are being taken away?

Our right to vote? :lol:

You mean the illusion of the right to vote. As are rights "illusions". The only people who gave us "rights" are people who knew that the best way to keep people happy is to give them a little thing called "rights" when in reality the rich and the upper class still control everything.

My god, you really are not THAT naive are you?

who gave us the concept of marriage, was it government that gave us the concept of marriage.

thats right though, im just too racist/homophobic/hate everyone to have a valid point, because it disagrees with you

You've got a serious victim complex, one that I suggest you pray to your God to help fix.

I believe god gave us free will, and told us how we should live.

gave us the rights outlined in the constitution but you have a valid point, it is possible to see our rights as easily given easily taken away

I believe it does take an army to enforce what is written on a piece of paper

"Rights" are human social contracts, nothing more. Anyone with superior force (read: firepower) can eliminate your rights on a moments notice.

I am the victim :lol:

No, i just know how the mainstream media works, Liberalism works, and the pro homosexual crowd work.

Not saying all are bad or anything, but in general i have some knowledge of the three.

You've got a serious victim complex, one that I suggest you pray to your God to help fix.

No, i just know how the mainstream media works, Liberalism works, and the pro homosexual crowd work.

Not saying all are bad or anything, but in general i have some knowledge of the three.

When you start calling KK and myself mean-spirited liberals, you're paranoid...

Perhaps I owe you and kk an apology

I can be a bit rude/abrasive at times. Perhaps a bit arrogant too.

Im a very passionate person, but i dont have to be a butt about it.

thanks

When you start calling KK and myself mean-spirited liberals, you're paranoid...

sorry liberal tactic, thats what i meant.

I dont know or care your political affiliation, but lets argue our points, dont say im racist/homophobe because i disagree

and ill try and keep my temper in check too :eusa_whistle:

Which in no way addresses my point. You are calling on religious belief or personal opinion, using those for the basis of reason merely pushes people further from your religious belief. The more people recite their religious belief to those who do not agree with them, the more they begin to disregard that belief as a whole.

Forum List

Back