Gay priest to be stripped of duties at Vatican

Interesting Bible scripture on this subject:

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left." Luke 17:34

Gay priest to be stripped of duties of Vatican - CNN.com

He was trying to stir up trouble. They already knew he was gay, but he was trying to back the Church into a corner. That's why he was sacked.
Even though mankind is by nature weak and a number of priests are unable to keep their vows, seminarians are well aware of what they take a vow over, one being celibacy and chastity.

So this priest feels justified publicly declaring his vows to be disrespected, and further, to challenge the Vatican to “getting it together” on sexual mores.

He should be defrocked without question. He is no more honorable than some priest saying he is having a long term affair with a woman in public and telling the Vatican they are wrong. No one forced either one to be a priest, nor are they bound to continue in their duties. So leave. Then make your big public defiant demands about sex outside of marriage being so righteous, not only for lay people but for priests, too. Good on you. I will side with the Vatican and what they believe God is saying.

Interesting Bible scripture on this subject:

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left." Luke 17:34
Do you really think that concerns two different people lying together?

Forum List

Back