Gay Pete Buttigieg to Pence: If you oppose my sexuality, 'your quarrel, sir, is with my creator'

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
A confirmed homo pretending, and who wants us to believe that his “religion” is not condemned in and by The Bible.

Romans 1:18-19

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of men who by their wickedness suppress the truth.

19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

Romans 1:26-27

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural,

27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

Pete Buttigieg to Mike Pence: if you oppose my sexuality, ‘your quarrel, sir, is with my creator’

TrunUpVoltage.jpg

That is what pedophiles say. In fact the God made me this way argument was used by Jeffrey Dahmer.

Something dimocrap scum don't understand --

Black People HATE gays.

Hate 'em with a passion.

I hope Petey Buttplug wins the dimocrap nomination. It will be funny watching the ensuing massacre

It's okay to be gay. - Two Corinthians.

Mayor Buttplug was speaking to a group of LBGT. Of course he would attack VP Pence.

The way to success for Buttplug is to make the entire election about butt fucking. Make LGBT support the litmus test for voters. Yeah, that will do it. Don't mention anything else. It's all about sex.

A confirmed homo pretending, and who wants us to believe that his “religion” is not condemned in and by The Bible.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of men who by their wickedness suppress the truth.

19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural,

27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

Pete Buttigieg to Mike Pence: if you oppose my sexuality, ‘your quarrel, sir, is with my creator’

Well, Mr. Buttigieg just made sure he will pretty much be ignored this election cycle. He just demonstrated that he has no policy, no platform other then being gay.

Conservatives remember a time when they had to make a conscience choice to be straight and turn away from their gay urges. That’s why they think it’s a choice.

So?

Sorry bout that,

1. So this Buttgig,...pardon the imagery, says he's a faggot, and wears Gods rainbow with pride.
  2. Doesn't sound like he will get far with that point of view.
  3. Claiming Pence is in between, God and this faggot is hilarious!
  4. I'm sure Pence has never thought of this faggot.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So this Buttgig,...pardon the imagery, says he's a faggot, and wears Gods rainbow with pride.
  2. Doesn't sound like he will get far with that point of view.
  3. Claiming Pence is in between, God and this faggot is hilarious!
  4. I'm sure Pence has never thought of this faggot.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Irony...considering that Texas is the land of steers and queers.

Sorry bout that,

1. The faggots are not not thick here as far as I know, sure I know of none.
  2. But i am sure there are some faggots here,but usually they move to LA California or Frisco California to do the Buttgig thing...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So pence is fighting the devil..

Good for him.

Forum List

Back