"gay Panic" Defense Outlawed In California

Instead of gay panic, call it what it is, harassment by gays has just been legalized.

Are those gay thugs picking on you in the locker room AGAIN?

What is this world coming to when a poor, defenseless straight guy like you just can't go about his business without imaginary things happening to you, anyway?

Instead of gay panic, call it what it is, harassment by gays has just been legalized.

Are those gay thugs picking on you in the locker room AGAIN?

What is this world coming to when a poor, defenseless straight guy like you just can't go about his business without imaginary things happening to you, anyway?

I'm not a straight guy. Or, even a guy at all.

Now that you bring it up, I did belong to a gym at one time. One of my straight guy friends told me he was moving to another gym because the butt fucking in the locker room was out of control and complaints didn't work (he got called a homophobe). He advised me to leave also. "You don't want to be touching this equipment". That particular gym could not survive being exclusively gay and closed.

What I had in mind, though, that prompted the post was the incredible harassment Lawrence King put Brandon McInerney through before Brandon could take no more and shot King in the head. Complaints to the school didn't help. Complaints to the police didn't help. A restraining order was denied because King was "just flirting". Was that panic? Or was it a 14 year old boy that had all his legal alternatives taken away? Gay panic is a misnomer. It's actually a rational response to stalking.

Wow, so a little kid who kicks a queer in the shin and runs away from the sodomite pedophile's advances, can end up in court with an assault rap and a sentence to juvie? This is why the Islamic expedient to all matters homosexual looks more attractive to me by the minute.

Wow.

That'sn really quite incredible, what you did right there.

If THAT's what you got out of this, no wonder if you're afraid to come out from under the bed without a gun.

Matthew Shepherd bs again........Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong Advocate.com
Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong?
A new book argues that America’s most notorious hate crime was not a hate crime at all.

I'm not crazy about the "hate crimes" laws because I bbeleive people should be punished for what they do, not what they think.

The two slimbuckets who tortured and killed Shepherd deserved what they got and more.

Matthew Shepherd bs again........Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong Advocate.com
A new book argues that America’s most notorious hate crime was not a hate crime at all.

I'm not crazy about the "hate crimes" laws because I bbeleive people should be punished for what they do, not what they think.

The two slimbuckets who tortured and killed Shepherd deserved what they got and more.
Except he wasnt killed for being gay.....big fat lie to advance an agenda

Matthew Shepherd. Boo hoo. People get beaten to death in this country by the thousands. So a cruising fag was beaten to death by a couple of rednecks and that's considered grounds for the child-rape agenda to canonize this dumbass as some kind of saint?
They did it to Harvey Milk.

I'm SO frikken sick of brain dead RWs and I know I'm going to be sorry for trying to talk to an idiot but

READ what I wrote.

Its REEEEEL clear.

I wrote that I believe people should be punished for what they do, not what they think.

WHY they tortured and killed him is not the point.

The fact that they DID torture and kill him IS the point.

Matthew Shepherd. Boo hoo. People get beaten to death in this country by the thousands. So a cruising fag was beaten to death by a couple of rednecks and that's considered grounds for the child-rape agenda to canonize this dumbass as some kind of saint?

jeeezus.

Where does scum like you come from?

"people get beaten to death by the thousands"?? Not true and really a really stupid thing to say.

But, even worse is to believe that its okay if another person is beaten to death because of his sexuality. MYOB

If we are allowing panic defenses, then 'Muslim panic defense' and 'hetero fascist panic defense' are quite logical.

There's a first time for everything - Jake , congratulations !!! .... you actually made sense that time ..WOW . As much as I would simply adore seeing some fags getting mercilessly stomped - The Gay Panic Defense is a sham that could be adapted to all sorts of situations .

I'm SO frikken sick of brain dead RWs and I know I'm going to be sorry for trying to talk to an idiot but

READ what I wrote.

Its REEEEEL clear.

I wrote that I believe people should be punished for what they do, not what they think.

WHY they tortured and killed him is not the point. -

WHY they tortured and killed him is the point. You never would have heard of him if it were not for the Queer Agenda - he was a Druggie , as was The Queer Messiah - Harvey the pedophile Milk .... Stop Milking it !

READ what I wrote.

Its REEEEEL clear.

WHY they tortured and killed him is the point. You never would have heard of him if it were not for the Queer Agenda - he was a Druggie , as was The Queer Messiah - Harvey the pedophile Milk .... Stop Milking it !

None of that matters. THAT is the point. T

And, trying to bring Harvey Milk into is just stupid.

It does not matter whether or not Sheperd did drugs. It does not matter if they were useless buckets of slime. Those two jackasses were not his judge and jury and they were far worse than the kid they murdered. BUT isn't really the point either.

Make all the excuses you want. It won't change that they lured him out of town, tortured him and left him to die. THAT fact of cold blooded murder is all that matters.

I don't know about where you are but in civilized countries, like the US, that is wrong.

Drug dealers torture their victims all the time. No one mentions it because the victims aren't gay. Normals are really second class ctitzens who get consideration steps below that afforded to gays.

Last week three black men shot and killed a transsexual man. They took his purse off the dead body. It was all caught on surveillance tape. There have been marches and vigils with a special task force formed to find these men. None of that would be done for a woman. She would be just another mugging victim. In the wrong place at the wrong time.

READ what I wrote.

Its REEEEEL clear.

None of that matters. THAT is the point. T

And, trying to bring Harvey Milk into is just stupid.

It does not matter whether or not Sheperd did drugs. It does not matter if they were useless buckets of slime. Those two jackasses were not his judge and jury and they were far worse than the kid they murdered. BUT isn't really the point either.

Make all the excuses you want. It won't change that they lured him out of town, tortured him and left him to die. THAT fact of cold blooded murder is all that matters.

I don't know about where you are but in civilized countries, like the US, that is wrong.

The Death of Matthew Sheppard was not a tragedy - and his killers did society a favor - rid it of a pervert and drug addict - 2 birds with one stone. Sorry _ i don't have a violin handy or I'd play a really sad song for you .. boo hoo.. If you want to get technical - they did even a bigger favor they also removed themselves from society for the next 20 years or so......

Drug dealers torture their victims all the time. No one mentions it because the victims aren't gay. Normals are really second class ctitzens who get consideration steps below that afforded to gays.

Last week three black men shot and killed a transsexual man. They took his purse off the dead body. It was all caught on surveillance tape. There have been marches and vigils with a special task force formed to find these men. None of that would be done for a woman. She would be just another mugging victim. In the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sadly, these days, its the family who goes after and gets justice. If there is no one to fight for that individual, chances are his assailants will get away it and sick slime like you and GreenBean can celebrate another murderer going free.

Matthew Shepherd's killers committed a heinous crime.

They got caught.

Don't like it?

Go eat dirt.

Sadly, these days, its the family who goes after and gets justice. If there is no one to fight for that individual, chances are his assailants will get away it and sick slime like you and GreenBean can celebrate another murderer going free.

They got caught.

Don't like it?

Go eat dirt.

Hey slimy - read my post - that wasn't complex - even you should have been able to comprehend that " they did even a bigger favor they also removed themselves from society for the next 20 years or so......" Now read it carefully - there may be a quiz later

If Shepard hadn't been gay those men would not be doing 20 years. Maybe 5 years or less with good behavior.

They got caught.

Don't like it?

Go eat dirt.

Hey slimy - read my post - that wasn't complex - even you should have been able to comprehend that " they did even a bigger favor they also removed themselves from society for the next 20 years or so......" Now read it carefully - there may be a quiz later

You asshole.

Show me were murder is allowed if the victim is gay.

You don't get to decide who its okay to murder.

If Shepard hadn't been gay those men would not be doing 20 years. Maybe 5 years or less with good behavior.

Another asshole who says being murdered is the victim's fault.

Something I hate about the internet is that we see scum like you two, up close. We can't pretend that everyone is fair minded and sane. You take that away from normal people.

Forum List

Back