"gay Panic" Defense Outlawed In California

Drug dealers torture their victims all the time. No one mentions it because the victims aren't gay. Normals are really second class ctitzens who get consideration steps below that afforded to gays.

Last week three black men shot and killed a transsexual man. They took his purse off the dead body. It was all caught on surveillance tape. There have been marches and vigils with a special task force formed to find these men. None of that would be done for a woman. She would be just another mugging victim. In the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sadly, these days, its the family who goes after and gets justice. If there is no one to fight for that individual, chances are his assailants will get away it and sick slime like you and GreenBean can celebrate another murderer going free.

Matthew Shepherd's killers committed a heinous crime.

They got caught.

Don't like it?

Go eat dirt.

Hey slimy - read my post - that wasn't complex - even you should have been able to comprehend that " they did even a bigger favor they also removed themselves from society for the next 20 years or so......" Now read it carefully - there may be a quiz later

You asshole.

Show me were murder is allowed if the victim is gay.

You don't get to decide who its okay to murder.

If Shepard hadn't been gay those men would not be doing 20 years. Maybe 5 years or less with good behavior.

Another asshole who says being murdered is the victim's fault.

Something I hate about the internet is that we see scum like you two, up close. We can't pretend that everyone is fair minded and sane. You take that away from normal people.

Hey slimy - read my post - that wasn't complex - even you should have been able to comprehend that " they did even a bigger favor they also removed themselves from society for the next 20 years or so......" Now read it carefully - there may be a quiz later

Classic Fail
images

Show me were murder is allowed if the victim is gay

You Asshole - He wasn't murdered because he was Gay

It does not matter WHY he was murdered.

It matters that he was murdered.
For the purpose of this thread - Yes it does matter why he was **murdered
gay Panic" Defense Outlawed In California

Otherwise it would be totally irrelevant , like most of your arguments

You keep running in circles.

First, "gay panic" was outlawed, now, in 2014. That kid was **murdered in 1998. DUH.

FACT: no matter WHERE he was murdered, no matter Why he was **murdered, it was **murder.

All of your mental masturbation does not change that fact.

Shepherd was murdered.

Now, get a grip on your fears about your own sexuality.

**Nice that you admitted he was **murdered, btw. Idiot.

You keep running in circles.

First, "gay panic" was outlawed, now, in 2014. That kid was **murdered in 1998. DUH.

More irrelevance - I am not the one dwelling on Shepperd - you are - I don't care about him , I don't care when he was murdered and he is irrelevant to the topic -

Shepherd was murdered.

Now, get a grip on your fears about your own sexuality.

He was executed , he was murdered , he was wacked and he was hacked - who gives a flying fuck - he w asn't murdered because he was a fag - he is IRRELEVANT - Now get over it

When right wingers indulge in "gay panic", it's because they are afraid someone will "find out".

When right wingers indulge in "gay panic", it's because they are afraid someone will "find out".

You nailed it.

Read the phobe's posts here.

Green Bean, Tom sweetnam, katzen, as well as others - terrified of their own sexuality.

You nailed it.

Read the phobe's posts here.

Green Bean, Tom sweetnam, katzen, as well as others - terrified of their own sexuality.

You've been whooped , so you resort to an old and worn out queer tactic known as Jamming. The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.

Gay Brainwashing Techniques

You're not even very good at it - in fact you suck - I mean that literally of course.

Forum List

Back