Gay marriage is not a constitutional right

don't forget in the OT, the story of Sodom & Gomorrah- where a lot of zealots like to reference to 'prove' that homosexuality is sinful because the Bible 'says so'... usually tend to leave out the fact that the story also says Lot had sex with his 2 daughters. ummmm, does anybody find THAT sinful?

sex between 2 consenting unrelated same gender adults... bad.
sex between blood relatives... not?
And that was also a sinful act, just as David's adulterous relationship with Basheaba was sinful. Nowhere in the Bible is Lot having sex with his daughter's portrayed as being acceptable.
No! A man has a penis that mates up perfectly with a woman's vagina.

Have you ever tried to plug the two male ends of two electrical cords together or the two female ends together? They just don't seem to mate up right.

what a man (or woman) does with another man (or woman) can physically be done between a man & woman.
Not unless one of the men has a vagina. An ass hole is not a vagina.

so that particular sex act is never performed between a man & a woman? NEVER? NEVER EVER?

lol.
We have not yet discussed that PARTICULAR sex act. That being said, some sex acts between a man and a woman can not be performed by a man and a man because there is a different combination of body parts. If you don't understand this, I'm sorry, but I am not going to be crude enough to describe the details.

oh lordy. I am talking about sex with body parts that are the same regardless of gender.... but I think you knew that & are intentionally being ignorant. either way it matters not. know why?

same sex marriage legalized nationwide - Google Search

THAT'S why. And there ain't nuthin' you can do about it, so get over it already.
The body parts are not the same. So you are ignoring reality. And at the moment I'm not arguing for or against same sex marriage. If you want have gay sex, well then go at it.

And that was also a sinful act, just as David's adulterous relationship with Basheaba was sinful. Nowhere in the Bible is Lot having sex with his daughter's portrayed as being acceptable.
what a man (or woman) does with another man (or woman) can physically be done between a man & woman.

so that particular sex act is never performed between a man & a woman? NEVER? NEVER EVER?

lol.
We have not yet discussed that PARTICULAR sex act. That being said, some sex acts between a man and a woman can not be performed by a man and a man because there is a different combination of body parts. If you don't understand this, I'm sorry, but I am not going to be crude enough to describe the details.

oh lordy. I am talking about sex with body parts that are the same regardless of gender.... but I think you knew that & are intentionally being ignorant. either way it matters not. know why?

THAT'S why. And there ain't nuthin' you can do about it, so get over it already.
The body parts are not the same. So you are ignoring reality. And at the moment I'm not arguing for or against same sex marriage. If you want have gay sex, well then go at it.

ummm actually some of those body parts ARE the same, silly boy... which is what I meant. you are ignoring biology. perhaps you are among those that think only penis/vagina missionary 'style' is the only religiously sanctioned acceptable way? poor you.

& I don't want gay sex, nor do I care who does what with whom as long as it is between consenting adults.

I am a heterosexual woman... married 30 years to a heterosexual man. my state was one of the first to proudly legalize same sex marriage & guess what? it hasn't threatened my 'traditional' marriage one iota.

but, like I said... too bad, so sad for you & yours that are so hung up about other peoples' happiness, but you lost this one. awwwwww --- boo hoo 4 u.

Last edited:

lol.

ummm actually some of those body parts ARE the same, silly boy... which is what I meant. you are ignoring biology. perhaps you are among those that think only penis/vagina missionary 'style' is the only religiously sanctioned acceptable way? poor you.

& I don't want gay sex, nor do I care who does what with whom as long as it is between consenting adults.

I am a heterosexual woman... married 30 years to a heterosexual man. my state was one of the first to proudly legalize same sex marriage & guess what? it hasn't threatened my 'tradional' marriage one iota.

but, like I said... too bad, so sad for you & yours.
I entered this thread responding to this statement that you made

"you do realize that any sexual acts between homosexuals is identical to heterosexuals. the only difference may be a matter of preference. nor does every sex act end in pregnancy."

It can't be identical because men and women have different body parts. I would never want to have sex with a partner that has no vagina.
It seems to me that you have moved the goal posts far from the statement I originally responded to.

lol.

I am a heterosexual woman... married 30 years to a heterosexual man. my state was one of the first to proudly legalize same sex marriage & guess what? it hasn't threatened my 'tradional' marriage one iota.

"you do realize that any sexual acts between homosexuals is identical to heterosexuals. the only difference may be a matter of preference. nor does every sex act end in pregnancy."

It can't be identical because men and women have different body parts. I would never want to have sex with a partner that has no vagina.
It seems to me that you have moved the goal posts far from the statement I originally responded to.

I moved nothing. my original reply (that you say you responded to) was in the context of the thread topic. you are the one that actually 'moved the goalpost' to solely concentrate on the sexual part.

do you really think I believe a male has a vagina & a female has a penis? or could it be you want to argue semantics & think you'll win?

there are more body parts that are IDENTICAL to both genders than not. & that doesn't even include the same 'toys' that heterosexual couples can enjoy as equally as gays. apparently I gave you more credit than you deserve.

Last edited:

lol.

Why so much drama about the mechanics of gay sex?

Gay marriage is about two people who love each other being able to marry

I moved nothing.

do you really think I believe a male has a vagina & a female has a penis? or could it be you want to argue semantics & think you'll win?

there are more body parts that are IDENTICAL to both genders than not. & that doesn't even include the same 'toys' that heterosexual couples can enjoy as equally as gays. apparently I gave you more credit than you deserve.
Yet the main body parts used for sex are the body parts that are different. A man giving oral sex to a woman is going to put his mouth on a pussy, not a dick. He can't do that giving oral sex to a man. Slam dunk, no net, gay sex acts and straight sex acts are not exactly the same. I rest my case.

That point being made, it is irrelevant to whether gay marriage is a constitutional right or not. The courts have spoken.....it's now a right.

Last edited:

lol.

Sometimes I will argue with a road sign when I know it to be incorrect. That's all.

lol.

Then why can't we have polygamy? If they all love each other, that's what counts, right? What about a father and daughter marrying, he'll they love each other. How about a brother and sister, why isn't that legal? They love each other.

explain to me how it is constitutional to stop two people from getting married at all in any case?

Ask the brother and sister that want to marry or the mom who wants to marry the son.
Based on the logic behind the same sex marriage ruling, they should have the right to marry. Equal protection.
Brother-brother, and sister-sister marriage should also be a right.

lol.

Then why can't we have polygamy? If they all love each other, that's what counts, right? What about a father and daughter marrying, he'll they love each other. How about a brother and sister, why isn't that legal? They love each other.

Why can't we have polygamy?
The only reason right now is that there are laws against it

We have laws against incest because of potential deformities in offspring. Society has established an identifiable objection to those unions...they were unable to do so with gay marriage

Equating two people of the same sex who cannot procreate with two people of different races is absurd and a misinterpretation of "separate but equal".

Marriage and sex are about procreation as far as society is concerned; the reason that states grant couples legal marriage privilidges is because it incentivites them to start a family which ideally will contribute to the economy and society.

Since gays cannot make children it defeats the whole purpose of offering them marriage incentives to begin with; therefore there is no reason for the state to do it; not to mention that allowing gays to adopt children puts the children in an unnatural environment which is likely harmful to them.

Therefore the Supreme court's ruling would best be overturned with a Constitutional amendment placing marriage solely in the hands of the states.

Is it the government's job to get people fucking? Does the government really need to incentivize fucking?

The right "claim" the govt should stay out of things, then support the govt incentivizing straight people doing it. Hmmmmmm,..... get out of my bedroom.

We have laws against incest because of potential deformities in offspring. Society has established an identifiable objection to those unions...they were unable to do so with gay marriage
The reason you suggest we have laws against incest do not apply to gay incestuous marriage. Also, is it illegal for adult siblings to have sex? If not, what right do we have to say that they cannot marry even if they are brother and sister. Marriage, after all, is about two adults loving each other.

But you said love is the qualifier, not having offspring. Offspring is a non issue. So a brother could marry a bother and that's okay but a brother can't marry a sister? Sounds like discrimination.

Disney's next rimdition of the parent trap will have two identical twin sisters that have been raised separately meeting at camp. Instead of devising a plan to get their parents back together the sisters simply marry each other.

I moved nothing.

Yet the main body parts used for sex are the body parts that are different. A man giving oral sex to a woman is going to put his mouth on a pussy, not a dick. He can't do that giving oral sex to a man. Slam dunk, no net, gay sex acts and straight sex acts are not exactly the same. I rest my case.

That point being made, it is irrelevant to whether gay marriage is a constitutional right or not. The courts have spoken.....it's now a right.

LOL. you rest nothing. you are arguing semantics. why don't you start a thread with the profound subject matter you want to concentrate on? it seems to have the utmost importance to you. the people with the most hang ups tend to be the most repressed. see the OP.

on the other hand, I'll restate what I said & why I said it in the topical manner I said it b4.

sex in a same sex marriage is identical to sex in a straight marriage. married couples do not have sex for the sole purpose of having offspring...nor is that the sole purpose of a marriage. & is secondary to a successful marriage.... gay or straight.

explain to me how it is constitutional to stop two people from getting married at all in any case?

Ask the brother and sister that want to marry or the mom who wants to marry the son.

sorry, but equating blood relatives to the marriage of 2 legal age adults unrelated by blood is no equation.
Why! Will it affect your marriage any if two adult brothers or two adult sisters get married? Who are you or I to deny them the right to get married? Do you find that relationship icky or something? It does equate. People have the right to chose their own partners in marriage.

sorry, but equating blood relatives to the marriage of 2 legal age adults unrelated by blood is no equation.
Why! Will it affect your marriage any if two adult brothers or two adult sisters get married? Who are you or I to deny them the right to get married? Do you find that relationship icky or something? It does equate. People have the right to chose their own partners in marriage.

Actually, the psychological implications of incest alone can cause harm to society on a much greater level. What I believe & how I personally feel, has little impact. But multiply that belief in the immense implications, which are by & large the same as society as a whole, is what dictates the notion of legality .

'homosexuality' is found across all peoples on a much greater scale than incest, & that includes the animal kingdom as well. the reason for the abhorrence is rooted in biology. animals don't have a 'moral' code, but somehow they know how wrong it is.

lol. silly silly you.

Actually, the psychological implications of incest alone can cause harm to society on a much greater level. What I believe & how I personally feel, has little impact. But multiply that belief in the immense implications, which are by & large the same as society as a whole, is what dictates the notion of legality .

'homosexuality' is found across all peoples on a much greater scale than incest, & that includes the animal kingdom as well. the reason for the abhorrence is rooted in biology. animals don't have a 'moral' code, but somehow they know how wrong it is.

lol. silly silly you.
Wow, that is very similar to the same "bigoted" talk used against gays. Exactly in what way will society be harmed if adult siblings are a allowed to marry? Do you have anything other than procreation, because with gay marriage it has already been conceeded that there are many more reasons to marry than procreation.

Forum List

Back