Gay Cowboy Loses Everything When His Partner Dies

ScreamingEagle said:
So you would also be OK with a bumper sticker that proclaimed "I like to kill homos"?
Yep, as horrid a thought as it is...

It would be protected speech.

Hell, a sticker that said "I like to kill jAZ" would be ok too.

Now actually planning to kill me? Or actually killing me? No. That's not right.

jAZ said:

Well, kudos to you. You are at least consistent. :thup:

I take it you also disagree with the liberal "hate crime" laws?

jAZ said:

I seem to be using this word often lately in a few of my posts so again, my apologies. Nope...I won't do it. Substitute rape with the "f" word if you so desire.

We'll add another bumper sticker to the mix then.

"I like to rape 6 year old boys."

For our friend jAZ, that would be perfectly acceptable.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
I seem to be using this word often lately in a few of my posts so again, my apologies. Nope...I won't do it. Substitute rape with the "f" word if you so desire.

We'll add another bumper sticker to the mix then.

"I like to rape 6 year old boys."

For our friend jAZ, that would be perfectly acceptable.

Or

"I support a group who likes to rape 6 year old boys!"

dmp said:
Or

"I support a group who likes to rape 6 year old boys!"

He should also be allowed to publish advertising space in the local newspaper or air time on the local tv.
-----
Thursday Night - 7:00 P.M. Come See How Sex With Little Boys Will Add Years To Your Life!" Join us for a round table discussion about planning and getting away with having sex with 6 year old boys!

Refreshments served afterwards.

------
After all, if the newspaper or TV should say no, they would be discriminating and standing in the way of his right to free speech.

Abbey Normal said:
And here I thought it stood for "Free Willy". :rolleyes:

I wonder why libs are so drawn to junior high level vulgarity? We've seen it time and time again.

They are just exercising their right to free speech.

Having taste and class doesn't come into play.

GotZoom said:
They are just exercising their right to free speech.

Having taste and class doesn't come into play.

You got that right, Z. I guess that explains all the writing in the 6th grade Boys' bathroom too. They're not being crude or lewd. They are just using their 12 year old brains to exercise that precious right our forefathers fought and died for- to right to say "F*** You" to everyone you don't agree with.

KarlMarx said:
Hey... if I have irritible bowel syndrome, should I have a bumper sticker ?

Yeah, it would read:

This automobile is in compliance with emission standards. The driver however... :eek2:

GotZoom said:
If an individual was proud to be a member of NAMBLA, would a bumper sticker stating such also be appropriate?
1) Homosexuals are proud to be homosexual because it shows that we are still here and that no one could get rid of us, even Hitler. That's my take. I just have rainbow to show I'm proud to be gay.
2) GotZoom: The thing is, that would enrage people because members of NAMBLA molest CHILDREN. Gay people only engage in sex with people of the same sex on a very consensual, age appropriate level (being 17+). So no, it wouldn't be appropriate because there is a difference between what a gay pride bumper sticker would say and what a NAMBLA bumper sticker would say.

Kagom said:
1) Homosexuals are proud to be homosexual because it shows that we are still here and that no one could get rid of us, even Hitler. That's my take. I just have rainbow to show I'm proud to be gay.
2) GotZoom: The thing is, that would enrage people because members of NAMBLA molest CHILDREN. Gay people only engage in sex with people of the same sex on a very consensual, age appropriate level (being 17+). So no, it wouldn't be appropriate because there is a difference between what a gay pride bumper sticker would say and what a NAMBLA bumper sticker would say.

I understand your opinion. However, jAZ is talking about freedom of speech. He is advocating that NAMBLA would be allowed to have bumper stickers proclaiming their enjoyment of forcing themselves upon 6 year old little boys.

He would even allow a bumper sticker praising Hitler.

After all, it is freedom of speech.

Hobbit said:
As far as gays go with this default stuff in case of marriage, it's quite simple. Marriage is an age old institution with the purpose of creating stable families capable to having and raising kids in a stable environment. Since this has a positive effect on society, the government accomadates it in order to encourage people to do it, or at least remove some of the obstacles. Gays, however, cannot provide any of these effects. A gay couple cannot reproduce, no matter what the Massachussetts birth certificates say, and it has been statistically shown that children who do not have both a mother and a father are far less likely to succeed in the real world. Therefore, those obstacles are not removed for them, and they have to fill out inheritance and power of attorney paperwork instead of a simpler marriage liscense.

As with most things, there is a practical, business-like reason for not having gay marriage.
Marriage has changed extensively over the millenia that have ensued. It wasn't always for creating stable families and raising children, it was often a political thing or something done to become of a higher social class in some places.

Gays can't reproduce, how did you know! In seriousness, that is an obvious thing. That's why there is surrogate parenting, though it is not as preferred.

Actually, then, any child who has a single parent family is, by your "statistically shown" statement are less likely to succeed in the real world. That does not narrow down to gay couples. The thing of it is, the APA says that children of gay parents can do just as well in life. (Please go to this site: http://www.apa.org/pi/parent.html for more information.)

Why shouldn't they feel out the simpler marriage license? It causes less legal problems and things can run more smoothly.

Practical business-like reason? No, it's an issue of morals between the gay populace and the rest of society. Society fails to neglect the fact that homosexuals ARE normal and like everyone else in many different aspects. To just be selective with your treatment of this group IS discrimination, no matter how you try to break it down whether by nature, religion, or just personal feeling, you are discriminating. Homosexuality has had its place in society throughout history, more evident in some cultures than others.

Kagom said:

And just why are homosexuals PROUD of that? You think homosexuals should increase in numbers? Do you really think being addicted to homosexual conduct is a GOOD thing in your life?

GotZoom said:
I understand your opinion. However, jAZ is talking about freedom of speech. He is advocating that NAMBLA would be allowed to have bumper stickers proclaiming their enjoyment of forcing themselves upon 6 year old little boys.

He would even allow a bumper sticker praising Hitler.

After all, it is freedom of speech.
Yes, he is. We do have freedom of speech, but I do that it should be slightly restricted if "speech" (so it can be anything in this instance) advocates prejudice, advocates lifestyles that are harmful to society on a whole (like what NAMBLA wants), and things of that sort.

dmp said:
And just why are homosexuals PROUD of that? You think homosexuals should increase in numbers? Do you really think being addicted to homosexual conduct is a GOOD thing in your life?
We're proud of being homosexual because we are. There's Black pride, isn't there? White pride, Indian Pride, etc. I've even heard of heterosexual pride. Should they increase in numbers: that's a personal opinion. I don't care either way. I believe homosexuality is somewhat of a natural birth control in the world. But that's a highly opinionated belief. Being "addicted"? I don't agree with your word choice. I believe you're either gay because you're born that way, though other factors DO exist (this is where my belief in Natural Homosexuality and Social Homosexuality come in, but I'm not going to discuss this right now). For the most part, we're not addicted, we are just who we are.

Kagom said:
We're proud of being homosexual because we are. There's Black pride, isn't there? White pride, Indian Pride, etc. I've even heard of heterosexual pride. Should they increase in numbers: that's a personal opinion. I don't care either way. I believe homosexuality is somewhat of a natural birth control in the world. But that's a highly opinionated belief. Being "addicted"? I don't agree with your word choice. I believe you're either gay because you're born that way, though other factors DO exist (this is where my belief in Natural Homosexuality and Social Homosexuality come in, but I'm not going to discuss this right now). For the most part, we're not addicted, we are just who we are.

if i held a "white pride" parade do think anyone would complain? and if so why?

if i held a "heterosexual parade" do you think anyone would complain? and if so why?

manu1959 said:
if i held a "white pride" parade do think anyone would complain? and if so why?

if i held a "heterosexual parade" do you think anyone would complain? and if so why?
White pride: Most ethnic groups because they will claim that it advocates a White America without looking into it. In some cases, it probably would.

Heterosexual pride: Heterosexuality is the norm and many would say it isn't needed.

Kagom said:
White pride: Most ethnic groups because they will claim that it advocates a White America without looking into it. In some cases, it probably would.

Heterosexual pride: Heterosexuality is the norm and many would say it isn't needed.

so as a white male heterosexual i am now a member of the three most discriminated against groups ..... cool ..... i am now an oppressed minority.....

you know i was born like this....no one would choose this lifestyle

manu1959 said:
so as a white male heterosexual i am now a member of the three most discriminated against groups ..... cool ..... i am now an oppressed minority.....

you know i was born like this....no one would choose this lifestyle
Actually, you'd be an oppressed majority. It happens a lot.

Yes, you were born like this, but many would choose your lifestyle if they could.

ScreamingEagle said:
I take it you also disagree with the liberal "hate crime" laws?
In fact I do disagree with them. I think we have discussed this already in my short time here, so there would in fact be some supporting evidence of this fact right on this site.

Forum List

Back