gatlinburg victims sue

Of course they are.

Those kids that set the fires and their parents should be sued, not the park. The park had nothing to do with those assholes setting the fires.

I'd like to see someone contain those fires. Maybe the people suing should have been out there fighting the fire. I'd bet they would be suing anyone after they saw how hard it is to fight a forest fire.

Of course they are.

Those kids that set the fires and their parents should be sued, not the park. The park had nothing to do with those assholes setting the fires.

I'd like to see someone contain those fires. Maybe the people suing should have been out there fighting the fire. I'd bet they would be suing anyone after they saw how hard it is to fight a forest fire.

Reading the article there are claims of procedures not being followed, and a slow initial response to the fires while in the park.

Forest fires are not as common an occurrence in the East as opposed to the West (they are also usually larger out west) so I have a feeling the local parks people were not expecting what they got in the end.

I second this. I hate when people let a real perpetrator run rampant by going after whatever pockets happened to be deeper. At the end of the day, what good difference will be made when a rodent is still out there on the loose?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back