Gas went from 3.61 to 3.99 withing minutes.

The recommendations are to be made to the president or did you miss that part? When someone is making policy aren't they in control?

Read most closely. They aren't making policy. They are making policy recommendations. Just like if I recommend you order the fried oysters, it doesn't mean you ordered the fried oysters.

Read this very slowly and let it sink in.
They are making recommendations to the president. The president makes the policy.

Who only has the power to enact policies under authority coming directly from the constitution or by congressional statute.

Read most closely. They aren't making policy. They are making policy recommendations. Just like if I recommend you order the fried oysters, it doesn't mean you ordered the fried oysters.

Read this very slowly and let it sink in.
They are making recommendations to the president. The president makes the policy.

Who only has the power to enact policies under authority coming directly from the constitution or by congressional statute.

Executive orders are considered as law.

I see you find yourself in a hole and getting very angry about that.

I see you lying.

You claimed the dollar is in free fall. I replied that the value has been stable against the Euro and risen against the Pound. You freak out, pick a different point in time, then jump up and down about the dollar falling against the Euro since that point. You then claim I'm moving the goal post because you don't understand that the Euro isn't the only other currency.

I see you find yourself in a hole and getting very angry about that.

I see you lying.

You claimed the dollar is in free fall. I replied that the value has been stable against the Euro and risen against the Pound. You freak out, pick a different point in time, then jump up and down about the dollar falling against the Euro since that point. You then claim I'm moving the goal post because you don't understand that the Euro isn't the only other currency.

You claimed the dollar is in free fall
You're lying I said devalued.

I replied that the value has been stable against the Euro and risen against the Pound.
The dollar lost it's value against both currencies.

You freak out, pick a different point in time, then jump up and down about the dollar falling against the Euro since that point.

No I didn't The only date I mentioned was 2008 and 2012

You then claim I'm moving the goal post because you don't understand that the Euro isn't the only other currency.
You did move the goal post because you first mentioned the pound and the Euro, when you saw that the dollar lost it's value against both you start mentioning the other currencies.

From obamas executive order. When you see the words policy recommendations what exactly do you think that means? When someone is making policy are they not in control?
develop policy recommendations to improve the international competitiveness of specific domestic industries and their abilities to meet national defense program needs.

It means "policy recommendations".

What else would it mean exactly?

From obamas executive order. When you see the words policy recommendations what exactly do you think that means? When someone is making policy are they not in control?
develop policy recommendations to improve the international competitiveness of specific domestic industries and their abilities to meet national defense program needs.

It means "policy recommendations".

What else would it mean exactly?

The heads of departments will make recommendations for obama to make policy for the private sector

The heads of departments will make recommendations for obama to make policy for the private sector

Which, even if so, still wouldn't give the president the power to nationalize anything. The only thing the President could then do with said recommendations is, as I said, in the case of emergency, which would require the participation of other two portions of government...

The order itself doesn't imbue any powers on the executive branch, nor does it try to, which is the point.

Which, even if so, still wouldn't give the president the power to nationalize anything. The only thing the President could then do with said recommendations is, as I said, in the case of emergency, which would require the participation of other two portions of government...

The order itself doesn't imbue any powers on the executive branch, nor does it try to, which is the point.
Executive orders are considered laws . So why make a policy what will happen if they aren't followed?

Executive orders are considered laws . So why make a policy what will happen if they aren't followed?

So, you admit that the power to do so already existed, within the Constitutional framework, and that the executive order doesn't confer any new powers, correct?

So, you admit that the power to do so already existed, within the Constitutional framework, and that the executive order doesn't confer any new powers, correct?

Are you admitting that you are twisting something that is not to something you want to make it into?

Are you admitting that you are twisting something that is not to something you want to make it into?

OK, I don't even understand that.

You were the one who said it was Obama's secret way to turn America into a Fascist state...

But, be that as it may.... We were talking about Gas Prices.

OK, I don't even understand that.

You were the one who said it was Obama's secret way to turn America into a Fascist state...

But, be that as it may.... We were talking about Gas Prices.

obama has no authority to do it but he did it anyway.

I see you lying.

You're lying I said devalued.

The dollar lost it's value against both currencies.

You freak out, pick a different point in time, then jump up and down about the dollar falling against the Euro since that point.

No I didn't The only date I mentioned was 2008 and 2012

You then claim I'm moving the goal post because you don't understand that the Euro isn't the only other currency.
You did move the goal post because you first mentioned the pound and the Euro, when you saw that the dollar lost it's value against both you start mentioning the other currencies.

The dollar hasn't lost ground against the pound. In fact, it's gained significant ground against the pound.

Forum List

Back